Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) (46772 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by wiseman1494(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Then provide the TV
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by oyienootieno: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
1. First Op we will charge you for driving and making calls, you voluntarily give that information.

2. As a confirm Naija father you are very lucky to go unhurt while you snap those pictures.

3. Is it not better to correct the little girl now than regret later? Rape cases everywhere, kidnapping and ritualist.

4. Op will you allow your daughter go to the next house to watch TV

5. People like the op do even worse but they try to score cheap points for their dying blogging business.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Cutie09(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
That's sad it's 2017 for Christ sake kid of today aren't kids of the 70s you can tell her off not to.physically beat her like that
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Cutie09(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
oyienootieno:
1. First Op we will charge you for driving and making calls, you voluntarily give that information.

2. As a confirm Naija father you are very lucky to go unhurt while you snap those pictures.

3. Is it not better to correct the little girl now than regret later? Rape cases everywhere, kidnapping and ritualist.

5. People like the op do even worse but they try to score cheap points for their dying blogging business.

Bro you need help correct what heating her like that seriously phydically beating her that way is bad neighbour house isn't stranger also you can tell her off put her on naughty step not to physically beat her she isn't animal if he is fit enough as a dad he should buy tv into his house bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Cutie09(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
khalids:

And how have the xenophobic people turned out....

Even here there are ways to punish kids not to beat them it's because we don't have govt that's why parents are getting away with it

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by worlexy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5184878_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c

see the daddy & more pix @ SEE PHOTOS
Stop posting false info on nairaland. You said the link will show us the daddy's face but it's a lie. I will report you to Mods and you'll be banned. Liar
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by ziga: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
ednut1:
better than being molested, if the neigbour na male

I hope you don't have kids!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by oyienootieno: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cutie09:

Bro you ((need help)) correct what heating her like that seriously phydically beating her that way is bad neighbour house isn't stranger also you can tell her off put her on naughty step not to physically beat her she isn't animal if he is fit enough as a dad he should buy tv into his house ((bastard))

Please mention me without insult, i mean the above bracket words. Though i doubt if you can make a point without insult you even called the girl's father (bastard)

He should buy a TV when he is still struggling to pay their school fee? Feed them, cloths and provide shelter.

Talk is cheap bro, but if you are a father you will understand. Too many heartless people out there.

Few thread down you will see a man killed an okada rider just because he couldn't pay N100.

The poor girl is more in danger if she is allowed to flock around watching TV.

If you are so touched then get them a TV.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by segunoluomoofte(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
I will love to buy a tv for the little girl how can I reach her from Atlanta who knows
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by oyienootieno: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
khalids:

All this kin naive talk.....you will be the same person here shouting why they let their daughter go to the neighbors house, if the neighbor molest his daughter.....

Tell them abeg.. many are still doing boyfriend girl friemd and are hear talking about parenting... I will whip my child if she dare to to that.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
You are an idiot to give 'a rite of passage' to this kind of treatment. The points you alluded to are relative and should never be used as an evidence to perpetrate such- beating received by this girl.
uzoclinton:
Nigeria is turning into something else
.. So because of this small beating w won't hear word again. when I was a kid my dad made koboko my best friend and It helped me stop stealing..
i just wonder what would have become of me assuming he decided to spare the rod.... I for don go pro by now.

thanks dad.

Anyways its Better to cane her and avoid stories that touch the heart (we all know what some neighbours are capable of doing....) than to spare the rod and end up screaming had I known
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Bekimbo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rubbish do you think you love her more than her father?
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzoclinton:
.. So because of this small beating w won't hear word again. when I was a kid my dad made koboko my best friend and It helped me stop stealing..
i just wonder what would have become of me assuming he decided to spare the rod.... I for don go pro by now.

thanks dad.

Anyways its Better to cane her and avoid stories that touch the heart (we all know what some neighbours are capable of doing....) than to spare the rod and end up screaming had I known
Is their no other way to reprimand the poor girl?

Must she be subjected to such bestial,mundane and disdainful act to caution her?

What if she had lost a vital body organ in the process?

Anybody lauding this bestial act is a wild animal and should not be dwelling among humans. Rubbish!
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
oyienootieno:

Bros no one is saying the girl should not be reprimanded intact if I were the father I will beat her but not to this height.

Can you see the injuries and trauma she has been subjected to?

It's only a beast that will treat his/her own blood this way.

What if she had lost her life in the process? That is spoiling the rod and the child at the same time.

Annoying thing is that this form of reprimanding will not serve as deterrent to the girl. She would still repeat it.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by bekpo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
noetic5:
As narrated by a Facebook user, Olagunju Adekunle, he wrote;

God,I can't just believe this in my life,i was driving to the office this morning and I've a reasons to make a call and before I know,I was out of call card ,as I alighted from my car to get a recharge card ,I sighted this small girl(Esther by name) be beaten mercilessly with his heartless and reasonless father.
Please where are the human right, who can be of assistance to help this girl out of her heartless father? I was so fortunate to interrogate her mother who told me that the girl went to the next neighbour room just to watch TV.
I took the girl to the nearby police station on our way getting there ,the girl and her mother was redirected to the nearby police station which is very closer to their house.
I called her father and I questioned him the reasons why he beats the girl mercilessly like that and his respond was very dishearten even he promises and threaten to beat his wife on her way back from work....Good people of Nigeria,kindly give helping hands as regard to this case, before it's getting out of hands.

How can a helping hand come when there's no information on the location of the incident or contact nomber?

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-brutalizes-his-daughter-for-going.html

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by NCP: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
noetic5:
As narrated by a Facebook user, Olagunju Adekunle, he wrote;

God,I can't just believe this in my life,i was driving to the office this morning and I've a reasons to make a call and before I know,I was out of call card ,as I alighted from my car to get a recharge card ,I sighted this small girl(Esther by name) be beaten mercilessly with his heartless and reasonless father.
Please where are the human right, who can be of assistance to help this girl out of her heartless father? I was so fortunate to interrogate her mother who told me that the girl went to the next neighbour room just to watch TV.
I took the girl to the nearby police station on our way getting there ,the girl and her mother was redirected to the nearby police station which is very closer to their house.
I called her father and I questioned him the reasons why he beats the girl mercilessly like that and his respond was very dishearten even he promises and threaten to beat his wife on her way back from work....Good people of Nigeria,kindly give helping hands as regard to this case, before it's getting out of hands.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-brutalizes-his-daughter-for-going.html

This animal in human flesh is one of the worst mistakes that ever happened to Mankind and Nigeria in Particular.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by glossy6(f): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Derawiz:
It's never easy for a child to grow up without some basic necessities in life.Whats wrong in watching television in your neighbour's house? as long as she doesn't eat there and the neighbors aren't complaining about her presence, I see nothing wrong.
Truth is, her dad is wicked, broke and proud..It's pride that would make you ashamed of the fact that your daughter watches the TV with your neighbors and it's wickedness that would make someone flog such a young soul mercilessly.

My dear, everything is wrong in watching t.v. in a neighbour's house. That's where child molestation starts from. I abhor it but the beating is way beyond her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Iamjulietjuliet: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
I think I get the man's point. With the rate of rape this days, I'm not sure I'll want my child to go to another persons house when I'm not there......but he kinda took the beating too far.

But who knows, the child might be a stubborn girl and he just had to trash her well to set her head straight.

I'll like to hear the man's reason sha

You are one of the few people that did not comment from their anus on this thread.

We keep hearing stories of minors being defiled by older men and some brainless people are here talking trash.

The only issue here is that the Father over did it

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
The beating was excessive.

But many of us would blame the parents if the news about her molestation by a neighbor.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by dollyjoy(f): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stegomiah:

You have also been on nairaland long enough to read before asking questions cos it makes one looks silly at times
He quoted the source
The source wasn't quoted when I made that comment Ma'am.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by ladychioma: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Omg what a heartless soul are u sure this is his biological child undecided
........He must be a yoruba man... yorubas are too found of maltreating their kids.

If i get hold of that fool he would forget his name for life!
Let's get things right
Is it only the Yorubas that beat their children?
Stop this tribalistic comment pls, besides this man does not want his child raped. There is reason for everything.Do known how many times he must have warn that girl not to go there?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by avicky(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzoclinton:

thanks dad.

One million likes for your comment. He did that to avoid stories that touch the heart. But he went to the extreme. He flogged her in anger. But he meant well.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by mykelmeezy: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzoclinton:
N my dad made koboko my best friend and It helped me stop stealing..

you would have been a senator or nass member

or basically Nigerian politisian
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by BeardedTraveler: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
realestniggah:
but why have Nigerian choose to remain backward..in south Africa they don't beat their children..beating your children is only going to build hatred toward you the parent..all you need to train a child properly is enough love and provide whatever they need..poverty is one of the major issue here..if only the useless father provided TV at home for his daughter will she go out to watch other people TV..we need to stop the act abeg.

And we have seen exactly how well-mannered South Africans are. While I'm not in favour of beating the kid this much, saying that its wrong or backwards to beat a kid is wrong in itself even oyinbo wey una dey copy dey beat child attimes
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by jaeyking(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzoclinton:

thanks dad.

Allah you are very stupid, you beat your own child mercilessly and who says beating solves it.. as a kid back den if u like flog me from nw till nxt year I will still do d evil i want to do, my parents observe me n notice and knew that only talks filled with insults n embarrassed was what i hated, with dishearten talks from my parents, dats wht changed me.....

by the way stupid commenter, amthe useless father cant seat down and ask himself y his daughter​ went to a neighbor's house to watch tv... will just be bringing innocent souls to suffer in this world

create what you can train
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by lettruthprevail: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
ednut1:
better than being molested, if the neigbour na male

Good point!.
My mum used shoe heels, two-in-one cain, stick e.t.c. on me when I was younger. It kind of disciplined me because I was a stubborn child. Stop for a while and think of what might happen to the girl if she was sexually molested by sons of the neighbour she goes to watch TV in their house.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by omolorlarh: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
SheIsElle:
Just joined Nairaland. Am so excited. Have been trying for a long time.
Welcome...You will definitely enjoy been here.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
angry heartles SOB!
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
heartless man
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Titugirl(f): 2:50am On Apr 21, 2017
If they call the yeye man now to fight with his fellow man he won't be able to. He has seen the little girl he wants to use and form James Bond. Nonsense!
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by nobilie: 5:36am On Apr 21, 2017
More than 50% of the population of children born in the 70s and 80s were not spared of instant purnishment/beating after disobeying an order. Some times, a neighbor will beat your child and inform you when you get back. We grew in fear and love.
But now, a teacher will beat a child for misbehaving and parents will go to the school to fight the teacher.
I attended a public school in Lagos, I can't count how many times marks were left on my body after been beaten by a teacher. Those days, I wondered why we were beaten that much. Now I know.
If this beating will save the girl (from rape or death), so be it. All I can say is, parents should caution their children in love.
Bringing up children this days is no longer bread and butter. The stress on parents is so much. We struggle to pay rent, school fees(private ooo), battle with traffic, pressure at work(with small pay ooo), wife's nagging or husband not understanding. One child of yours will now say you won't rest. Ok ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.