Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) (46775 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by drnoel: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Omg what a heartless soul are u sure this is his biological child undecided
........He must be a yoruba man... yorubas are too found of maltreating their kids.

If i get hold of that fool he would forget his name for life!

I don't support violence but best handle hard and quick than be sorry u didnt
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by trumpcoat(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2017
He is a poor man,who transfered his aggression to the poor girl am sure it's gotv or dstv the girl went to watch and because he cannot afford it the girl becomes the prey,innocent child who is on holiday I pity her,this man needs to be punished by the law
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by COURVOISier(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Though this went too far cause I can see the anger in him. Some pikin sef no dey hear word. Her Papa go don warn am, but op you sef take am too far.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by bootylady101(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
........He must be a yoruba man... yorubas are too found of maltreating their kids.

you fitn't do nada

lol
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Cromagnon: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

yeah meanwhile you ppl will blame him when they rape d girl
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Cromagnon: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

it's called home training
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
delishpot:

Do worse? Yes to child beaters like you. Just to give you a taste of your own medicine. That is why I want someone to beat you when ever you make a mistake or disobey their order(even when given in good faith) if you look forward to beating a child more than this, then may that child's head not lead him/her to your home cos no human being deserves such a beating esp not a child.
Not beat the child like a snake . Go read your
bible well. Two strokes of cane on her bum and a curfew would have done the trick. Telling the neighbour not to let his child nter his house is another way. No one deserves to beaten like that. Many parents have killed their kids because of not sparring the rod talk. The bible did not say beat your child till he or she almost dies. Is this how he would beat her for every mistake she makes?

I don't knw u and so don't have any beef with u. But I send all d insults u typed here expressly back to u.
Pls don't quote me again. PLEASE. THANKS
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by delishpot: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2017
cnonyechi:

I don't knw u and so don't have any beef with u. But I send all d insults u typed here expressly back to u.
Pls don't quote me again. PLEASE. THANKS

I am not like you so it will not come to me. You child abusers should be flogged daily if you do not do as told
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Cutie09(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
oyienootieno:

Please mention me without insult, i mean the above bracket words. Though i doubt if you can make a point without insult you even called the girl's father (bastard)

He should buy a TV when he is still struggling to pay their school fee? Feed them, cloths and provide shelter.

Talk is cheap bro, but if you are a father you will understand. Too many heartless people out there.

Sorry emotions was running high my apology please

Few thread down you will see a man killed an okada rider just because he couldn't pay N100.

The poor girl is more in danger if she is allowed to flock around watching TV.

If you are so touched then get them a TV.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.