Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) (48966 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Not again...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by Apina(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Did she just file a restraining order all d way from Canada against Suleiman who's in Auchi, Edo, Nigeria? This biatch is plain stupid grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
When the devil is fully out for you, little can u do

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by Badgers14: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
sekem:
This girl should just pity the apostle na

E don do abeg

Yes, the apostle do you sontin

But at least, you should try to undastand say the apostle na still human being im be

E joo

Apostle fûck up, hin for ignore her publicly and not issuing statement every second.

Then codedly fire her some cash and make her sign a confidentiality agreement.

Western court system is different from Nigeria's. This case might end up exposing his private life which would damage his reputation

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by basic23111: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
it is a shame that Nigeria Police can not investigate this matter conclusively and I give us a clear view.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Otobos fans happy people

Check this write up very well I perceived Naija.betrayal is called battery. Canada can't do this mistake.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
/
Let me see how the process server will serve him.

What jurisdiction does the court in Canada have over this case?

For those who don't know, anyone can stroll into a court house, fill the forms, get a case number and voila! Court case. No big deal. Yes. It is that easy. You can finish filing a lawsuit before some people could finish filling JAMB forms. No lawyer(s) needed. I believe her aim is for out of court settlement. She is taking the extortion gimmick too far.

I hope she has duly signed contracts between two of them.

LOL.
\\
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by 2shur: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
If u nor gp ekpoma
U nor go understand.
Sule don fuc all ambrose allo unibgirls
Church choir girls
Him wife
Na from church choir he begin fuc ammbefore she carry belle.
Abegi
God of man
Sule d toto nacka

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by castrokins(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
So Elrufai Has Taken This Fight To Canada?
Somebody Cannor Criticize Buhari In Peace Again?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by sexycecilia: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
We support you at the following -
Office issues
Marriage issues
Business challenges.
Polical ambition.
Bring your challenges here to be supported through strategic planning
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by remedick: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
komekn:

He actually has nothing to say.

Any buffoon can pursue litigation file a suit to say anything. That's freedom to justice.

Establishing the evidential basis to take it further is another matter. From what I can see she has made a very big mistake.

It may end in her being deported back to Nigeria. I have experienced cases brought forward by Nigerians in England. This is not Nigeria, where the assumption is that any story is credible. If you can't prove something it simple means it did not happen. A

Already there are gaps in her story that have been proven untrue. Once you integrity has been put to question and found wanting from that point anything you say is not credible.

If Sulieman decides to allow his lawyers to take the matter up. All her history in Nigeria will be revealed and substantiated. Generally when it comes to immigration Africans tell multiple lies. Firstly, her age will be established to be untrue quite easily. She is certainly not 23.

I await the drama.

This is what we have been saying ooo. Provide concrete proof but the idiot keep providing blanket statements that holds no water and only dunces think what she revealed are evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
tintingz:
Ghen ghen!

The battle is on.

For Canada supreme Court to file charges on Apostle Sule, there are evidences on ground, Canada is not corrupt like Nigeria where our police can lick shít for money.

Nigeria is a corrupt country, the best way for Otobo to get justice is through foreign court, the same reason Dino Melaye dare not challenge Sahara reporters in U.S court, na mouth him get.
Superior Court is like a high Court in canada. Not supreme Court.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
dragonking3:
This woman is a clown. Her lawyer keyamo is in Nigeria yet she didnt file a law suit in Nigeria. Now she run go canada they file fake suit. Anyways, her own case is here in naija on the 25th of April which is in 5 days time. make she no use this one deceive anybody.

At least in Canada she's guaranteed a level playing ground and Justice.

You see court documents in the OP And you're whining about 'fake lawsuit'.
All you man worshipping blasphemers may yet be surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Market don bad wallahi

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
byna:
breach of trust, breach of fudiciary relations, breach of contract, negligence, defamation, poisoning, intentional and negligent infliction of emotional stress, forcible confinement, multiple instances of battery, false imprisonment, fraud, assaults, sexual assaults, sexual harassments, harassments and malicious prosecution.

grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
sekem:
This girl should just pity the apostle na

E don do abeg

Yes, the apostle do you sontin

But at least, you should try to undastand say the apostle na still human being im be

E joo

if Johnson Suleman had kept mute about this whole saga from the start, it wouldn't have escalated to this point. the evidences against him could nail him to the stake, but he kept coming up with weak defences. and his supporters are not even helping matters, as if he's infallible.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by goingape1: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by krabbalogun: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
For Canada supreme Court to file charges on Apostle Sule, there are evidences on ground, Canada is not corrupt like Nigeria where our police can lick shít for money.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by remedick: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Semper247:
Where are his supporters?

Now he can go to Canada to use their police to harass the poor girl.

The fact is, Suleiman will not escape this time, the gal has given enough evidences to make him pay for his many Crimes.

Awon stupids will still come out that buhari is sponsoring the Canadian authority to hunt Suleiman down.... Awon oloshi gbogbo

Keep deceiving yourself. When someone use what you help them for to blackmail you, remember the day you supported an accuser.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Semper247:
Where are his supporters?

Now he can go to Canada to use their police to harass the poor girl.

The fact is, Suleiman will not escape this time, the gal has given enough evidences to make him pay for his many Crimes.

Awon stupids will still come out that buhari is sponsoring the Canadian authority to hunt Suleiman down.... Awon oloshi gbogbo
what's wrong with you? Which Canadian authority? That's a civil suit abi you don't understand a civil suit again?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Like Jesus in the Bible, I support the Ashewo over the fake Apostle.

Canada is not Nigeria; there's a concept there called Rule of Law which we are not familiar with in these parts.
There is also Critical Thinking -the shameless charlatan cannot twist the legal process and buy public sympathy from brain washed buffoons like he can here.

There is a lot of evidence to be tendered in this case and the justice system will examine it on merit.
The Canadians will find something to pin on the ars..e of this fake pastor and at the very least, he will be limited to traveling within Africa and to backwater nations lest he be extradited.

Suleiman you just got served.

Apostle my black arse.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by goldedprince: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
i have a suit filled againt me in usa, i dont visit usa and dont even plan to do so even in my next life. till now, nobody don call me concerning the suit. stept, come and deal with that scumbag pastor in nigeria.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
texazzpete:
Excellent!

You cannot be climbing pulpit to call someone a 'marine spirit' and yet be attacking others for defaming you.

Among other things, the Apostle has 40 days to provide proof to the Ontario court that Ms Otobo is a 'marine spirit'.

40 days to respond and then the court case begins. Not 40 days to provide proof.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
In every lies there's atom of truth, we always believe we cant speak against the man of God. As if not the bible say in the last days they will preach and do miracles with my name. We only read .... dont judge. When jesus saw the traders in the house of the lord he judge them immediately. angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by omocheche(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why not $500m? Ashawo koko

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by cosade(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
mrborntodoit:
Apostle no dey live for Canada, make she come file suit for Nigeria grin

"A letter dated April 19 2017 with case file number CV-17-573595, signed by Registrar of the Ontario Superior Court and addressed to Apostle Suleman’s Ontario residence..."

Moneyyy:
Is the Apostle living in Canada? Do Canadian courts have jurisdiction in Nigeria? This girl is funny and has a mission.

If she gets a judgment against him in Canada, the implication is that the Apostle won't dare travel to a sane country (USA, Australia, New Zealand and European countries)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by Duru009(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is a war she will never win and she knows it.
Even if it happened, nobody force her to open her legs 4 d apostle!!!

It's a close case!!!! !

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
GoldHorse:

Look at the court papers. He has a registered place of abode in Canada and that's where the papers were addressed.
I don't know it is done in Canada but here in Nigeria you must serve physically.

You cannot drop it at the persons house.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by MizAijay(f): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Babe about to get her own pound of flesh. After this I hope the Apostle will be able to pose for more photo shoot.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) by adetayo234: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
Enough of this slut's news.We have better things to deal with now
Yeah, this liar, fornicator and adulterer that calls himself a pastor has brought too much disgrace to Christianity and we need a break from it all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.