Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! (34564 Views)

How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? / Rocks Quest FM/TV Presenters Sacked Over Sexual Harassment / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol..because it is absolutely impossible to rape a man except his body truly wants it. He needs to be hard for a woman to even attempt the rape in the first place, and he needs to be sexually turned on by whatever he sees or feel. This isn't the same for the woman and we all know this. So even if there is something like sexually assaulting a man, it's hard to believe a man can be raped if we're honest with ourselves.

I hear say dem rape one man at knife point oo grin
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by sisisioge: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm...I cover all of our men with prayers o grin. May you not be fancied by women wey go go to any length to have you. Back in the days, we called it a crush. When we fancy you, we tell you by all the subtle hints we could manage until you come for us or we get over you. These days, well...make una no vex.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by spreado(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2017
The topic says sexually harrassed at work nt raped at gun point... So ladies if u hav sex wit ur boss cos he threatens to fire u if u didnt, its not rape cos u open ur leg nd ur punanne is wet. Cos frm deir argument here, they said if d man is hard it means he wants it.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Iamabraham(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Smh.. let's do a small test to the effect that a man cannot genuinely be raped..you guys are just basking under sexual harassment ish and blaming hormones for responding and entirely enjoying this harassment. Before nko? Is it not hormones that control every human person? So what's your excuse for not being able to keep it in check? Lol
Abeg for all those guys looking to be sexually assaulted, quote this comment and let's hook up.. forget the pretence of your fellow sons of man wink

lol...you are something else.
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Boboye4slim(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Ugosample:

Trust me, you don't
You have forgotten that your rapist will choose you, not the other way round.
If a fat, unattractive and sick lady wants to rape you, will you still want to be harassed
you have no idea how much I wanna get shagged
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by EmmyDJourno: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Very disturbing trend

You need to see how lectures harass ladies in Nigeria Universities, old fools running this country with their "eat and Bleep" mentality
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Yyeske(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Most posters here don't even understand the concept of being sexually harassed by women, something you feel ashamed of or having some form of guilt afterwards, something you do because you don't want to be punished for.
Better imagined and laughed at than experienced.
Won't say more than this
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by 15kwebng: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Smh.. let's do a small test to the effect that a man cannot genuinely be raped..you guys are just basking under sexual harassment ish and blaming hormones for responding and entirely enjoying this harassment. Before nko? Is it not hormones that control every human person? So what's your excuse for not being able to keep it in check? Lol
Abeg for all those guys looking to be sexually assaulted, quote this comment and let's hook up.. forget the pretence of your fellow sons of man wink
present ma

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Johnsown1(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Ladies please come and sexualy harrass me,i wount complain.
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by HENRY940: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:
How can a man be complaining of sexual harrassment?
Men always want sex...Something they chase,spend money on,tell lies to get being offered on a platter of gold irrespective of the person or location is a plus

having sex with his boss/colleague at work is a mega achievement.Something to discuss with the guys at a bar over chilled beer and be applauded and envied by peers.

Unless a child under 18years,there is nothing like male sexual harrassment.
An invitation for sex is every man's dream.

Speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by grafitti(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Lightening: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol..biko before you quote me, at least get your facts right. Correction, a woman needs not be wet before forceful penetration can be accomplished because that's exactly what it is "forceful penetration" of somebody's hole. A man on the other hand needs his manhood to be a stick before he can cry rape. How tf did he become a stick if he wasn't aroused and actually enjoying this arousal? Except the man is below 18 by law , the law doesn't recognise man rape in Nigeria for good cause.

You, a woman, is educating an adult male the conditions under which penetration of the woman is possible. Do you also penetrate something? Confess your since and obtain mercy o.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Chinom(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol..biko before you quote me, at least get your facts right. Correction, a woman needs not be wet before forceful penetration can be accomplished because that's exactly what it is "forceful penetration" of somebody's hole. A man on the other hand needs his manhood to be a stick before he can cry rape. How tf did he become a stick if he wasn't aroused and actually enjoying this arousal? Except the man is below 18 by law , the law doesn't recognise man rape in Nigeria for good cause.

Research shows that most female rape victims were actually VERY wet before penetration. Most get wet the very moment the clothes are ripped off during the struggle. The anticipation of what is about to happen is much more stimulating than the actual penetration itself.

Just like men and having a stiff, women have no control over their wetness. So my dear, you are wrong. However, being wet does not mean she gave consent.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Yyeske(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Johnsown1:
Ladies please come and sexualy harrass me,i wount complain.
My guy, don't pray to be in such a situation where you are helpless and you know not agreeing will attract penalties. Talking from experience as a student in the university, an intern, a working bachelor before I got married
Not a good experience

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2017
7UCK THE HELL OUT OF THE BEACH THAT TRIES SHHIT AROUND ME.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by sosa993: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
majekdom2:
you don't even know how a man's body work. A man's joystick can get erect by continuous stimulation and touching even whilst the man is sleeping.

it kinda sounds somehow but you're right, it happens to women too. I've read lots of articles, written anonymously, where women can't report rape cases to the police , why? beacause during the process they get wet. some even have orgasms and it's really embarrassing.

so I believe you, even when getting raped one can be sexually stimulated which is extremely embarrassing. people just don't use Google appropriately so they make assumptions

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Johnsown1(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Yyeske:
My guy, don't pray to be in such a situation where you are helpless and you know not agreeing will attract penalties. Talking from experience as a student in the university, an intern, a working bachelor before I got married
Not a good experience
My guy do u know that one mans food is another man's poison.
This things that you are running away from,do u that many guys are dying to have it daily.
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by gbegemaster(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017
mmsen:

That is a simpleton's analysis.

If a woman has a closer relationship with the superiors of that institution or establishment then she can/may use that to cause problems for that man at work.

She may also lie and claim that it was the man who was pestering her.
What's wrong with you? You should ask what it means to man up since you also don't understand.
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

My guy.. gbagbe oshi jare.. which psychological trauma to a man is it that you are talking about?? Even on this nairaland, you see the guys commenting and begging to be sexually harassed so biko what are you saying? A man cannot be raped except he truly wants it.. whatever regret he feels later on (if there's any) is just his conscience eating at him. Sex is something a man sees as a trophy he just acquired.. another puna he has conquered and will brag about it to other guys who care to listen and who will still be weirdly envious of the dude's conquest. So I say again..my guy, gbagbe oshi.

Believe me when I say men talk a better game than they play. Forget the bragging. Behind it is a lot of insecurity. Forget the comments here. Is it not the same people i see crying during trauma disorder counselling in later years? Its all a mask.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Yyeske(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Johnsown1:
My guy do u know that one mans food is another man's poison.
This things that you are running away from,do u that many guys are dying to have it daily.
If you say so but never pray to be in such situation, you could have girlfriends as I had all the while then but doing something against your wish isn't the most palatable thing to wish for

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by bunminikan(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
This subject has been a burden for many men for so long time. our societies protected ladies maliciously when it comes to the matter of sexual harassment. this protection is unjust in all its senses. men are more and often sexually harassed by women! imagine the images of women dressed half naked on our medias. in public places ladies often provoke men with their nudes outlook but no one is saying anything about it. I think it's time for policy makers to look into this odd situation and enact laws that protect men from sexual assault from their female folks

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by gbegemaster(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
stinggy:

Really? have you been in such situation before? Even religious men are victims of workplace sexual harassment by women.
The point is a woman knows the kind of man she tries that type nonsense with and that's just the simple truth. Immediately she grabs them they will squeeze the life out her b**bs in the office. grin grin grin

Seriously, most women do that for fun. They will never pull your trousers down. They enjoy making the man squirm and blush.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by realhumanity: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:
Men always want sex...Something they chase,spend money on,tell lies to get being offered on a platter of gold irrespective of the person or location is a plus

having sex with his boss/colleague at work is a mega achievement.Something to discuss with the guys at a bar over chilled beer and be applauded and envied by peers.

Just look at your roborobo head like Arsenal ball.

Guys love sex but they do not want it with everyone. A guy being turned isn't his fault because he doesn't control his erection. Men get physically harassed by their superiors but he will not say it and even if he wants to, who is he going to tell?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Teel012(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Well, it's all true, I agree, but if there's any woman here willing to sexually harrass me for a job that pays 250k basic per month in Abuja, abeg, Biko, ejoor, I'm available. One man's food is another man's poison.Right now, sexual harrassment is my food. NOTE: If you quote me and say rubbish, d thunder wey go fire u dey gym, so stay outta my biz.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by sirusX(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol..because it is absolutely impossible to rape a man except his body truly wants it. He needs to be hard for a woman to even attempt the rape in the first place, and he needs to be sexually turned on by whatever he sees or feel. This isn't the same for the woman and we all know this. So even if there is something like sexually assaulting a man, it's hard to believe a man can be raped if we're honest with ourselves.

Chinom:
Research shows that most female rape victims were actually VERY wet before penetration. Most get wet the very moment the clothes are ripped off during the struggle. The anticipation of what is about to happen is much more stimulating than the actual penetration itself.

Just like men and having a stiff, women have no control over their wetness. So my dear, you are wrong. However, being wet does not mean she gave consent.
Please help me tell Aimosagie

It doesn't matter who, a guy or lady's body would respond to being touched...with or without consent

So, that shouldn't be a criteria for rape in the 1st place

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by sirusX(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:

Sometimes listen to your words before you type

Life is not just black or white, so you can't just generalise about all men

You assume all men want the same thing...have the same mindset regarding achievements in life...or have the same circle of friends

If this is the mindset you grew up with...you better grow up and learn

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by champagnepapi01: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Chinom:

My Brother. If you try bleep an "un-wet" girl, then you'll understand why they use the word 'forceful' in the definition.

And if you've never had appetite for it before, then you'll not understand why I stand with "men can't be raped!"

If I'm with a wrong opposite sex, there's nothing that'll make me hard, even if she use her mouth like whistle blower, I won't! Unless I have the appetite. It's just like me being with a fellow guy, I can't get aroused!

But for ladies, it's either you use force, Or you lubricate, and in the process she "MAY" start enjoying it, but it's still "rape" because initially she didn't consent to it.

Did I make sense

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by khalids: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Make I laugh small.....looooooooooooooooooooool

Madam it is either
-You are a virgin
-Attended an only female school
-Underage
-Just Naive
-Or all of the above

You are absolutely clueless about the male body.......Your future husband go get plenty work to do....

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by khalids: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2017
champagnepapi01:

My Brother. If you try bleep an "un-wet" girl, then you'll understand why they use the word 'forceful' in the definition.

And if you've never had appetite for it before, then you'll not understand why I stand with "men can't be raped!"

If I'm with a wrong opposite sex, there's nothing that'll make me hard, even if she use her mouth like whistle blower, I won't! Unless I have the appetite. It's just like me being with a fellow guy, I can't get aroused!

But for ladies, it's either you use force, Or you lubricate, and in the process she "MAY" start enjoying it, but it's still "rape" because initially she didn't consent to it.

Did I make sense

Bros I think you need to go for medical checkup fast......woman give you bj the thing no stand.....see yawa....By the way I recommend..Opaeyin, toumbolo, omega55, pkakurumo... cool

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by khalids: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:

Wow....what kind of men have you being hanging around...

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by babasolution: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
khalids:

Make I laugh small.....looooooooooooooooooooool

Madam it is either
-You are a virgin
-Attended an only female school
-Underage
-Just Naive
-Or all of the above

You are absolutely clueless about the male body.......Your future husband go get plenty work to do....

i dnt understand this nairaland guys,they make comments like chicks.they have zero masculinity,what the lady said is right but this guy is now talking nonsense,are these ones reallyl men?? jeez

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by sirusX(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
champagnepapi01:

Did I make sense
Get your head out of the clouds...and reason with the human anatomy in mind

cz the man can get erect in seconds, don't mean the lady will never get lubricated

no matter what...she will be

it's cz they say the rapist tries to penetrate without stimulation

in reality, it takes a little to get a man stimulated as compared to ladies

so, if in reverse, it takes a man longer to get an erection...then it is justified in your reasoning...SMH undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Abimbola And Her 23 Pages Of CV Got People Talking / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.