Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend (2507 Views)

Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship / Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship And Be The / Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by effico(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
From the moment we are born till the time we begin to know the difference between good and evil, nature confers on us the ability to take decisions rationally whether it is favorable to us or not.
I write this with a heavy heart under the unusual discomfort of my bed that I bless the day we met. I never regret the day I met you, neither did I regret the day I proposed love to you.

I know both of you have spent a good time together long before I ever came into the picture, of course you told me how far you both have come. I never listened but remained adamant because I loved and still love you too deeply.
But I have to wake up to this hard reality that you have never loved me as much as I thought. All was just a window dressing ( that's what I'm forced to think based on the current circumstances). I agree I have come in between you both and I have been a burden for the 6 months we have been together.
I say a burden because, if you had truly loved me your decisions based on what we agreed before we parted should have been implemented by now. But that's not the case.
I can't bear to share the only woman I have always loved with someone else. What will happen if I marry her??
I prefer to have many failed relationships than a failed marriage.

From this moment onwards, I hereby free you from the chains and burdens you bear because of me, and also wish you all the best with him. I am sorry I have to let you go, not because I don't love you but because that's the best I can do for now; if you are mine, we will always come back together somehow. But if we are not, I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Goodbye, with much love.
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by dacovajnr: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Tazdroid(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
You want it to scale through first, second and third readings of the Nairaland House of Assembly before you finally send it to her? grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Deep
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2017
so people still do girlfriend nd boyfriend shii mbok! shocked

the nigga heart is broken... Take heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by AjiChris(f): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Oh eyah itz xo xo bad when you are heartbroken...Take Care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by AjiChris(f): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Berlynn:

you married?
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by teelaw4life(m): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2017
Why am i here and why am i still awake at this time?
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Defaramade(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Berlynn:

Yinmu undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 22, 2017
The girl must be relieved

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Alphamale2017(m): 4:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Berlynn:

post ur wedding pictures , ghen ghen i don catch u cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
The girl must be relieved

Actually, I think the guy is mature & smart. He is giving HIMSELF closure & tying up the loose ends so to speak. You'll be amazed at how penning your feelings & getting them out, can lessen them in real time. Shrinks encourage people to do the same thing, to address a letter to themselves or whoever in order to get moving. Guess what? You don't even have to give it to the intended person. The act alone will free you like Mandela grin

As for the letter...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Stevengerd(m): 6:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Berlynn:

Madam Just Keep Shut Oh!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2017
AjiChris:
you married?
Have you seen how she dodged this question like a flying bullet?...it's her type that cries for a guy to accept her back after she must 've been relegated to a side chick level.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by darbeelicous(f): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2017
hehehehe... grin grin grin
Tazdroid:
You want it to scale through first, second and third readings of the Nairaland House of Assembly before you finally send it to her? grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by darbeelicous(f): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Una no go epp her, she's really confused! cool cool

I don't think I've ever read any of her comment where she made sence!!
AjiChris:
you married?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Olasco93: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
If I copy this message wire am to Rashidat Inbox now as he dey hot, dem go say; "I be bad person, He don chop clean mouth..."
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by macaranta(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Looking like a job regret mail... "wishing you the best in your future endeavors" grin
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Actually, I think the guy is mature & smart. He is giving HIMSELF closure & tying up the loose ends so to speak. You'll be amazed at how penning your feelings & getting them out, can lessen them in real time Shrinks encourage people to do the same thing, to address a letter to themselves or whoever in order to get moving. Guess what? You don't even have to give it to the intended person. The act alone will free you like Mandela grin

As for the letter...
Hmmm
No wonder people are encouraged to keep a journal. I tried it once. This tip of yours Ill suggest it to a dear friend

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmm
No wonder people are encouraged to keep a journal. I tried it once. This tip of yours Ill suggest it to a dear friend

Lol @ you kept a journal. You don't strike me as the type tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ you kept a journal. You don't strike me as the type tongue
No I dont . You're right
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

No I dont . You're right

So you tried it just once, ms butchy baby? grin tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

So you tried it just once, ms butchy baby? grin tongue

LMAO. I just cant seem to keep up. I forget..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:

I don't think I've ever read any of her comment where she made sence SENSE!!
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Quidditch: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
This letter strong gaaaan grin OP never send am o, maybe safiaa has one or two suggestions grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Eeeehyah sorry bro.. I know that feeling
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=55797480]
Hmmm
Modify cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by AjiChris(f): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:

I don't think I've ever read any of her comment where she made sence!!
hahahahahaha
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Splinz(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Op, be rest assured that we the concerned board of this honorable house will send to you a three-man panel of enquiry, to find out the root cause of this iniquitous heartbreak and to forestall its recurrence.

On behalf of the house, we sympathize with you, and pray that may you be 'EFENATE' and have baby mamas worldwide.

Regards,
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wow butchso u fidnt read that bs cant even look at u
Just hope u not lipsrsealed u should have told us she easily manipulated undecided so dissapointed thought she one of the sane ones
At this point make we just dey lane .. dissapointed men lol how can u not know facts yet join in
What?
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yeah what U talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bedroom Pics Of Wizkid And Naomi Campbell / I Am Losing Hope In Life / Is Tacha, Tbillz's Next Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.