Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. (49771 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by NgoziOkoli(f): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
They should come to Niger Area
hi angry
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
hi angry
Good morning
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Realist2: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Why them come born me in this country called Nigeria, where everything is characterised by nepotism, corruption, in fact all the negatives is what happen in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by ichommy(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2017
gnaftalee:
Ladies with the laptop and phones, nice.... Down here you can be seen as an Internet fraudster.... Sars for don beat you like Kilode before asking any question grin

I can relate grin
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2017
TPAND:
This is normal thing over here. Amazing to see how lazy and non challant workers are over there, they are waiting for the elevators to come on before going to their respective workstation.

Try that one here, even in UBA building marina and see if your assss will not be sent packing
do u work there bro?
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2017
paschal47:
I think dey said NEPA don't take light in yankee? Wetin happen here, grin grin grin grin yeye dey smell

But honestly it's not funny, there's power outage and it turns to a news, here in Nigeria, even the so called NEPA abi phcn uses generators in their offices.

Which way Nigeria?? embarassed
my light just go now now oo

1 Like

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by paschal47(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
smithsydny:
my light just go now now oo
When I be dey type, I no get light

2 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2017
paschal47:

When I be dey type, I no get light
grin grin shocked
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by tk4rd: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Is this a frequent occurrence in American cities.?

1 Like

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by EbukaHades10(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Reminds me of Revolution series
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by kingsilly(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
eleojo23:
Their lives revolve around electricity.
That's what a good country needs to evolve its citizen with, haven't had light for straight 4hrs since this year for my area.. sigh
I taya for this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by KillerBeauty(f): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
TPAND:
This is normal thing over here. Amazing to see how lazy and non challant workers are over there, they are waiting for the elevators to come on before going to their respective workstation.

Try that one here, even in UBA building marina and see if your assss will not be sent packing

What do you expect them to do take the stairs? Most of their offices are situated in top floors in skyscrapers. Taking stairs is impossible. Unlike the high rise buildings we have in Nigeria where you can attempt to climb stairs not in New York.

16 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by KillerBeauty(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Reminds me of Revolution series

Yeah. A whole country can fall because of no electricity. Life is dependent on it
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
KillerBeauty:

What do you expect them to do take the stairs? Most of their offices are situated in top floors in skyscrapers. Taking stairs is impossible. Unlike the high rise buildings we have in Nigeria where you can attempt to climb stairs not in New York.

Buildings that rises to like 50 - 80 floor and your office is above 60th floor.

The stairs are there for emergency evacuation, rescue for firefighters in case of fire accident.

6 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by fidek(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Explorers:
San Francisco: A sign informs customers that a restaurant is closed due to the power cut.
Just because NEPA take light. . . mtcheew

1 Like

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
rheether:
We are Nigerians nothing can stop us grin

We are more than capable of stopping ourselves. We've been doing it successfully for more than 50 years.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Emmyirab(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Twas repaired in 4 hours...
Meanwhile, for 9ja ordinary transformer wen spoil de take 2 months to repair... and even after the repair light no de de....

9ja which way??

15 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Explorers(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emmyirab:
Meanwhile, for 9ja ordinary transformer wen spoil de take 2 months to repair... and even after the repair light no de de....

9ja which way??

2months ke, abi 2yrs?

13 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
if no elevator why not take the stairs and exercise your legs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Explorers(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
2dugged:
if no elevator why not take the stairs and exercise your legs?

That will take 4ever, take stair to 80th floor?

7 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Explorers:

That will take 4ever, take stair to 80th floor?
Oh! nor mind me, I forget say na skyscrapers full there, I forget say nor be naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
TPAND:

u call that nonchalant?
Because we live like animals ; I mean the black animals we are doesn't mean other humans must live like us; they are humans and not animals for heavens sake..
So u expect someone walking the stairs to the 50th floor to prove active right? Please I think it is pertinent u deprecate your tomfoolery for ur own good...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by gurunlocker: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol.... In the country I found myself, this is actually funny.

Something that's very normal here, looks absurd elsewhere. I just pray we reach here someday and I pray we all witness the moment.

5 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Vince77(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:
See how power outage looks so abnormal.... Meanwhile somewhere in Africa called Nigeria, if the power is stable beyond 12hours i go begin to dy fear. That the abnormality!
I think say na only me o grin

13 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Folksyharry(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emmyirab:

9ja which way??

Our own don pass one year set. The money we don spend for fuel reach to train pikin go school

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Funjosh(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Them no get I pass my neighbor abi undecided

NEPA for my area Don dey try small small sha, at least we do have light for close to 2hrs every day. cool
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Funjosh(m): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2017
PaulKillerman:
u call that nonchalant?
Because we live like animals ; I mean the black animals we are doesn't mean other humans must live like us; they are humans and not animals for heavens sake..
So u expect someone walking the stairs to the 50th floor to prove active right? Please I think it is pertinent u deprecate your tomfoolery for ur own good...

grin

6 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by opylas(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2017
eleojo23:
Their lives revolve around electricity.
Gbam!
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by PastorAji(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2017
bqlekan:
Shey that restaurant that closed because of power outage no get stove and gen nii? Hanhan sad bunch of lazy arses..

On a more serious note, what will happen to San Francisco if the power outage exceeds 30 days?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by johncallidon(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
chai. . in Nigeria its kindah tradition to us. may God help us. many of us that traveled to white's man land never wish to return back here.
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by lakesidepapa(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Explorers:
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency officers directs traffic at an intersection with street lights out during a citywide power outage on April 21, 2017 in San Francisco, California.

Omo yankee and chervolet are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by Explorers(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
What's normal in Nigeria is absurd elsewhere.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. / Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.