Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. (49772 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by sekem: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
benuejosh:
am waiting for that time in Nigeria were a whole city will be on a stand still because there's power outage.

Keep waiting

So you mean to tell me that you haven't realized that the whole of Nigeria has been on a perpertual standstill because of incessant power outages?
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
freeze001:

It's 'commiserate' and not 'commensurate'. Absolutely different meanings those 2 words have got.
I think you should sue me, i have never heard this word before.
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by sagir1994(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
what is that police man doing? seems he is blowing a whistle...
Re: City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. by mikolo80: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2017
TPAND:
This is normal thing over here. Amazing to see how lazy and non challant workers are over there, they are waiting for the elevators to come on before going to their respective workstation.

Try that one here, even in UBA building marina and see if your assss will not be sent packing
how many floors is Uba building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. / Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.