Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. (1575 Views)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by KellyGatzz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello,Romancelanders. . . so uhmmm,my story goes like this
I met a girl,let's call her "Ify" ify was the normal naija bae on the street not too broad ass,nice boobs,pretty face and a gallant attitude,but I never wanted anything serious with her just sex nothing else,so we gat talking then one day I asked for her number and she said her phone gat spoilt that she's tryna get a new one,I said okay and left that day. . .the subsequent days we were still raporing on a normal level but seriously, konji na bastard I wanted to have a taste of her. . .so as fate would have it,one day she called me aside and told me she's gat a new phone and she wants to input her digits. . .Mehn! I was fuckingly overjoyed that I there my phone at her not even minding whether it'd fall and scatter,thank Nah she caught it in mid air shaa. . .so she input her digits and we said good bye. . I arrived at home and showered,and picked up phone and started chatting up my new catch "ify" day 1 passed day 2 passed day 3 too. . .and so on and so forth,until one day I asked we link up and she said "okay" we fixed a date and time,I was planning to take her to my friend's place but later on,the meeting couldn't take place,I later called to know why AND she said she overslept I said okay. . so fast forward,we arranged another date and time,and this time around she told me she ain't gon' disappoint me point blank. . Mehn! I was so overwhelmed by that statement but I packed shaa like a real guyman. . so fast forward the d-day came and I sent her the address and in a few mins,she was with me. . I gat drinks for her and myself. . no light,it was a one room apartment. . self con* so she was sitting on the bed and in was gisting her,while she was busy with her phone pressing nothing just to avoid a face to face glimpse of my face, so at a time she played a vid on her phone. . I asked her if I could see the video,she said no no pee* and handed the phone to me,I clicked the Vida nd it turned out to be her dancing her soul out while her junior sibling was recording her. . one thing that really gat my attention was how she was bouncing and twerking her ass. .
Me: Nwa,you sabi shake oh.
Ify:*giggles thanks!
Me: I like girls with big ass oh
Ivy: you eh! You too like beta something joor.
Me: giggles*

And suddenly,I noticed that her boobs were not touching my shoulder I was now feeling like "wtf" perfect time to make a move and just like that,I turned and behold,this bae was just staring at me the whole time so she immediately shifted her head aside and me then was like "today na tO'Day" so I made a move by tryna kiss her lips,ta a ah! For where?! She no gree. . I tried caressing boobs ta a ah,for where? She no gree. . .

Ya likes and comments would be needed if am to continue this story!
N.B: this is 100% real,no fiction.

4 Likes

Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by Greenbullet(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
savage, you are .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by MizLizy: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Singing

This is super story....
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by KellyGatzz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by KellyGatzz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
MizLizy:
Singing

This is super story....

My dear,believe on ya own accord.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by eezeribe(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
OK
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by MizLizy: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
KellyGatzz:

My dear,believe on ya own accord.

Did I call you? Abi is it by force to believe nlanders story?

Be looking for likes and comments. I can help you derail this thread if you like cos is part of comment.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol... op, you for just sell me this story to update my blog...
The title isn't that cool sef!!
meanwhile.... op I greet you...!!

2 Likes

Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by KellyGatzz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who title epp? Just tryna share my experience,that's all.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by Sebastine1994(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
K
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by KellyGatzz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
MizLizy:

Did I call you? Abi is it by force to believe nlanders story?

Be looking for likes and comments. I can help you derail this thread if you like cos is part of comment.

NAwa oh! I just tire for ya matter. . who was forcing you to believe the story in the first place, eh? No be you jejely stroll enter my thread, abeg if you no get betta yarn, just goan sleep.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by MizLizy: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
KellyGatzz:

NAwa oh! I just tire for ya matter. . who was forcing you to believe the story in the first place, eh? No be you jejely stroll enter my thread, abeg if you no get betta yarn, just goan sleep.

Na like play like play we dey derail ur thread since na comments you want u go over get am tonight.

U better go eat ur food before ur pet eat am.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by MizLizy: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Finially you confess that your blog is dry and needs super stories like this.

I have one tho lemme sell it for you.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
MizLizy:

Finially you confess that your blog is dry and needs super stories like this.
I have one tho lemme sell it for you.
Thanks for the compliment.
You can reach me and strike a deal.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by MizLizy: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Thanks for the compliment.

You can reach me and strike a deal.

Reach you @where biko? Strike a deal my agent job.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
MizLizy:

Reach you @where biko? Strike a deal my agent job.
Have a nice day Mr.
Bye.
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=KellyGatzz post=57670479][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by brighttech95(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
cool grin
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by gabi101(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
lmoa guys on nairanland are just funny...lie or not ,op we following up continue your story smiley
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by jimfarayola(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Following
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2017
baba cone here and update jare
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by KellyGatzz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Story continues. .

Mehn. . I just weak as she take dey do the shakara,I shaa cooled down a Lil bit and started gisting with her again while we enjoyed our drinks,at a time I picked up her phone and started scrolling through her pics,I saw some pics of some guys I knew but I never cared to ask her what was her relationship with the guys. . she's really photogenic tho and she can pose too but na too much beauty plus spoil show for am cos I don't really like fake life. . shaa,I tried pointing that out to her AMD she said "it was a normal thingy" that every girl makes use of it but on a second note,my head Wasn't thinking straight again. . I wanted to suck those gigantic boobs of hers and most definitely, hit the puna,so I made a second advance this time around I tried caressing her feet but she threw me off cos she was quite sensitive . I was now confused like kilode!! You enter room,I bolt room Werin you come think we wan do,eh?

By this time around,she was now kinda frowning telling me that she'd go oh,if I don't stop forcing her to do what she doesn't wanto do. . at the mention of that,my brain had a reset,my hard prick just went flaccid. . so I had to chill again and started gisting with her again until she asked me about my gf and I told her I had none and she said I was lying,how could that be? Fine boy like me and all that shii,truth is that I dont really have but peeps never believe cos they think fine guys are always players and are not ready to settle with one girl. . so I tried explaining to her how I broke up with my gf 6months ago and she kinda felt for me that was when I had the chance to kiss her and Mehn,she responded postively as the kiss was getting intense she disconnected immediately, I was like "kilode" nah. . maybe my village folks are at work here. . . .

TBC
Re: Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. by Cholls(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
my brother u beta come back here b4 I open my drink.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Pls Give Us Answers: Why Do Most Of You Gradually Become Rude? / Why Can't Some Women Achieve Orgasms? - Doctorsofficeng / “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.