Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) (70972 Views)

Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices / Help, My Phones Torch Light Isn't Working!! / My Phone's Torch Burnt My Finger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by gentlewiz: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
brandydaniells:
no p bro

Do know me??
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by brandydaniells(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2017
gentlewiz:

Do know me??
am I supposed to?

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by gentlewiz: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2017
brandydaniells:
am I supposed to?

Does anybody know u as Awudu on Nairaland?? Think like a good FBI agent, Where was that name originated from?? How many people still call u that name??
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by Raddie(m): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2017
rattlesnake:
Hahahah and he still has phone by his hand
He wan go hell with am

guess he still wants to dial bumbae1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by brandydaniells(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2017
gentlewiz:

Does anybody know u as Awudu on Nairaland?? Think like a good FBI agent, Where was that name originated from?? How many people still call u that name??
like seriously I don't know u and I don't want to know u...and I am not an FBI agent ...don't confuse ur self
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by ollah2: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2017
R.I.P to the dead. What a painful and avoidable loss!! I'm actually guilty of using my Nokia phone to turn on my gen if my flash light isn't in sight.

Flash light always
I see you lala

1 Like

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2017
obafemee80:

Don't mind them...
Educated illiterates will rush here to prove to us that its not possible.

I lifted this from a site:

Apparently cell phone signals are too weak to ignite gasoline vapors, but the human body can generate enough static electiricy (60,000 volts) from simply sliding out of your car seat to do just that. Do you pay attention to all those signs at the gas pump telling you to to make sure your car, cell phone, PDA, pacemaker, etc. are all turn off

Other ways that a mobile phone could generate a spark at a petrol station/generator would be due to a defective battery(explosion)

Turn off your pacemaker ke?

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Raddie:

guess he still wants to dial bumbae1.

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by gentlewiz: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2017
brandydaniells:
like seriously I don't know u and I don't want to know u...and I am not an FBI agent ...don't confuse ur self
Idiot boy!! Awudu!! na me Ejike!!

1 Like

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by sweetestever(f): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
petrol and cellphone are not friends. that's why we don't use phones in a filling station.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by Raintaker(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
cry
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by divinelove(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
When ur village ppl finally nails u even normal torch light go kill uangry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't think is phone tourch that cause this.. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by donbenie(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
devilmaycry:
our forefathers didnt die like this....
Well, our Forefathers did not have any business with a phone and a generator..

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by brandydaniells(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
gentlewiz:

confused
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by brandydaniells(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
gentlewiz:

sorry bro no idea what or who u talking about ... thanks for understanding... gooday
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by Mafia4life(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Simply put. Fulani herdsmen visited him unknowingly, so the public assumed that his phone Torchlight killed him.
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by sparkleRed(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
We do this all the time and we are not dead yet. It means his time was up, death was looking for a reason, my friends. What fucking radiation generates such heat to cause a fire. That generator was probably leaking fuel.

Continue our time will soon come since u want to remain adamant
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by samkayy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
No be the Torch... It's his phone and Fuel that ignited d fire... Radiation is usually higher When u use it

1 Like

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by Edenoscar(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
sweetestever:
petrol and cellphone are not friends. that's why we don't use phones in a filling station.
actually theres no scientific proof that cellphones can cause fire in a filling station,the reason for the signs you see at a service station is because fuelling your car is an important task that requires your undivided attention,
Basiclly its the same reason why you're told not to make calls while driving,it makes you careless and you risk being runover

5 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by alt3r3g0: 9:02am On May 01, 2017
Is that why the phone is by his side?

There was an episode on mythbusters where this theory was put to rest. Unless there is a serious defect on the device. Its safe.

Better to be safe than sorry though.

Rip to the victim.

4 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by ztanleechima(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2017
Rip.
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
So they had to put the phone by his side on the bed, so we can believe it's true. ....

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2017
RIP BRO may God accept your soul amen
but what's the type of phone that did that is that not the phone beside him
please someone should throw that devil of a phone away bikonu

1 Like

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by tete7000(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2017
devilmaycry:
our forefathers didnt die like this....

They didn't have generators.
Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by ebby9z(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2017
When I tell people about the dangers of this thing, they nock me. The same thing happened to my friends dad who received a call while trying to put the gen on. Meanwhile he had petrol all over his hands. The whole thing exploded and he was burnt. He died days later at the hospital.
Let him who has an ear...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by franco3075q(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:
Tell us how he did it na
WHILE POURING FUEL INSIDE UR GENERATOR SET BY NIGHT , DO NOT USE PHONE TORCH BY NIGHT, USE ORDINARY TORCH

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) by addikt(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
Was the generator on or off?

Does it matter ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.