Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Father Or Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Or Daughter (955 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother / What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? / His Mother Or Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
If this lady was neighbour and a politicians daughter and you found out her dad had stolen government funds. Just as you were about to whistle blow her father she walks into your house like this would u whistle blow the father or whistle blow the daughter knowing that you have to choose one which would you choose. grin

Re: Father Or Daughter by MEGGATRON(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
money over pussy anyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Or Daughter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
If this lady was neighbour and a politicians daughter and you found out her dad had stolen government funds. Just as you were about to whistle blow her father she walks into your house like this would u whistle blow the father or whistle blow the daughter knowing that you have to choose one which would you choose. grin

It's a pity you decide to waste your time, fantasizing about the impossible. I can't blame you though, I know time is hard, but please get up and do something!
Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
VolTOxic:

It's a pity you decide to waste your time, fantasizing about the impossible. I can't blame you though, I know time is hard, but please get up and do something!

I can see the something you are doing balu
Re: Father Or Daughter by McBeee(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:

im still gonna blow it
if trumpet dey sef i go blow
Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
McBeee:

im still gonna blow it
if trumpet dey sef i go blow
guy u wicked ooo u go be warfe!
Re: Father Or Daughter by McBeee(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
guy u wicked ooo u go be warfe!
after getting paid i can get beta one
i can do beta ryt now so whats the point
Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
McBeee:

after getting paid i can get beta one
i can do beta ryt now so whats the point
wordup
Re: Father Or Daughter by HelenBee(f): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
If I were a guy, I'll blow whistle untop all their generation sef.

4 Likes

Re: Father Or Daughter by Idydarling(f): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
if I were to be a guy, I'll blow speakers
Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Idydarling:
if I were to be a guy, I'll blow speakers
una wicked o area full here
Re: Father Or Daughter by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is she the only one that has a fine ass...I'll blow the whistle on her father joor

1 Like

Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kobicove:
Is she the only one that has a fine ass...I'll blow the whistle on her father joor
No time I go organising whistle blowing protest join
Re: Father Or Daughter by GEExclusive: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
GEExclusive:
Nonsense
you always want to be relevant sha

Re: Father Or Daughter by tonio2wo: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:

If to say na me whistle blow that 15 billion, u know how much 5% of that be? 750 million. Even if I marry her, her papa no go gi me dat kain money!
Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
tonio2wo:

If to say na me whistle blow that 15 billion, u know how much 5% of that be? 750 million. Even if I marry her, her papa no go gi me dat kain money!
deep insight are you a philosopher
Re: Father Or Daughter by GEExclusive: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
you always want to be relevant sha
If you are not comfortable with me being around, you can hang yourself already
Re: Father Or Daughter by MrSavage: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
GEExclusive:

If you are not comfortable with me being around, you can hang yourself already
madam you are not around me o.... use your words well

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Calls King Davids Mother "A Harlot" (photos) / Ladies, Would You Allow Your Friend Date Your 21yrs Son? / Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.