Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? (959 Views)

How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! / Who Has The Most Power Over A Woman, Man Who Gives Her Orgasm Or Money? / Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by zexy2030(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Two days ago I bleeped a cool babe but during orgasm as she was jerking back and forth in ectasy, this cool babe fart, at that instant I became confused is farting part of orgasm ladies?
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by taylor88(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fart while love making and watch my diick craws back to its cage

What Nonsense

This is y many men have been recorded dead while love making

Female Fart is dangerous as it comes out via 2 nozzle..Nyash and Toto

What a wicked combination

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by MyNewJackeT: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
whosoever has never farted should cast the first stone...

farting in front of your partner is the beginning of a serious relationship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by biacan(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
can't express my emotions when making love then I fart OMG.......that's when am on cloud 9
lipsrsealed runs out of thread

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by ikbnice(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wetin den no go do finish

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by Nbote(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's actually not fart.. It's called queefing.. It's air trying to escape d drilling
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Fart while love making and watch my diick craw back to its cage

What Nonsense
lol
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
so as we are human being, we aren't meant to fart ni? ?
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by zexy2030(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:
It's actually not fart.. It's called queefing..
cheesy queefing that pissed off our excitement.
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by zexy2030(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:
so as we are human being, we aren't meant to fart ni? ?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
zexy2030:
undecided undecided undecided
haven't you done the same thing you are castigating ??humans sef
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by zexy2030(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

haven't you done the same thing you are castigating ??humans sef
But that wasn't cool enough except u make understand it's part of orgasm and that it happened to u before. Like I said I was confused by that experience, as she was very neat babe.
And I know if a guy fart while he orgasmed how will u feel.
I have never done that before even in highest heights of pleasure, so pls make me understand instead of accusing me
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
zexy2030:

But that wasn't cool enough except u make understand it's part of orgasm and that it happened to u before. Like I said I was confused by that experience, as she was very neat babe.
it has not happened to me but you coming out to castigate what you are also guilty of is another thing, ,maybe that's how she orgasms.
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by zexy2030(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

it has not happened to me but you coming out to castigate what you are also guilty of is another thing, ,maybe that's how she orgasms.
Ok, thanks, but I was only enquiring from ladies to know how to help, I'm not that kind of guy that blows whistle after having fun with a new babe.
Re: Ladies: Is Farting Part Of Orgasm Or A Mistake? by IamSINZ(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'd only be concerned when it smells

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Sleep With Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Caption This Photo / Urgent Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.