Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? (1578 Views)

If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals / The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? / Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by NManonymous(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2018
What is that relationship advice you.r father or mother have told you
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by junnyjake(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Never marry a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Shedrack777: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2018
when married, bang her well and give us a grand-son not a daughter
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Son, there is nothing like luv in relationships, it's all abt permanent interest
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by LordIsaac(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
When challenges come, God is able to do exceeding abundantly, above all we may ask or think
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by JULIE1925(f): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2018
grin
" Relationship will last longer if you both have respect to each other and support each other's decision.."

It works for them tho... grin
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2018
NManonymous:

Well this is what my mum kept telling my elder sister as she was about to wed: she kept telling her never to deny her husband sex smiley
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2018
NManonymous:
Don't hit her.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Samyj247: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2018
its better to live with a snake than marry an IMO girl. after many years of me putting off the argument and still supporting IMO girls even with the evidence of their stupid acts everywhere, I finally decided not to have anything to do with IMO girls but to give them my deek and fine my way. if u marry an IMO girl, just b ready to beat ur wife, which I don't support though. or be ready to ask her to pack, or b ready to die early.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by sweetetlove(f): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Be financially independent as a lady before getting married

1 Like

Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Nothing really, yhea at 21 nothing really!

Mom, never! Her belief probably is that "my son is still young" perhaps! Dad has only asked me if I already have anyone I'm planning to settle down with in the future (a girlfriend), I told him 'No', he asked 'why' and I told him 'no reason'.

I'm only not good with girls, throughout my university days, it was until the end of my 3rd year and final year I began talking with some girls in my department.

Maybe after my service sha grin grin
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by oginga: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Son... Marry a yoruba girl at your own peril, she's not going to be your wife but your community service provider.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Peachess(f): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Don't marry for money. Make sure you can take care of yourself before getting married. Don't marry someone you're obsessed with or love too much, it hurts when things doesn't work out.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Blackhawk01: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2018
My mum - let God choose for you. embarassed
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Amarabae(f): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2018
My mom : love your husband the way you love your brothers.
Lol I love the advice.
The best adviser you can ever have is YOURSELF.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Fourwinds: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
Don't marry for money. Make sure you can take care of yourself before getting married. Don't marry someone you're obsessed with or love too much, it hurts when things doesn't work out.
have u been in love before
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Peachess(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fourwinds:
have u been in love before
Yup
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Fourwinds: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
Yup
good....
then be wise in who chose as a partner...
if you chose the right one , it won't matter how much you love
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
oginga:
Son... Marry a yoruba girl at your own peril, she's not going to be your wife but your community service provider.
But my girlfriend is yoruba o and I really like her but the stories I hear scare me. Am igbo between.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Divay22(f): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
No let woman give you heart attack. Don't monitor a woman, the best way to monitor a woman is give her her freedom !

Cc : Lefulefu !
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by catwalq(f): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Don't be a house wife.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
That you should do away with that mindset that the only way u can make it in life is getting married to a rich womancheesy. Also don't become a sugarboy by sleeping with women old enough to be ur grandmoms in exchange for money.u are selling off ur destinycheesy.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:
No let woman give you heart attack. Don't monitor a woman, the best way to monitor a woman is give her her freedom !

Cc : Lefulefu !
u no need to monitor a lady to know if she dey play away game nacheesy. There are always signs for u to see. The frequent switching off of her phone at certain odd times in the night,her frequent trips to see her so called uncles cheesy.always uploading pics of her posing in different cars and hotel toilets and uploading dem on Facebookcheesy.these are signs and if ur girlfriend exhibit these signs then its better u sit down and think if it will be wise for u to take it to the next level with her. For me sha it won't take me dat long to think.i go just break up and waka my owncheesy or i will just keep the friendship strictly casual.
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Learnstuffs: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nobody told me anything
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by dan9ice(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dont marry anyone that'll make u forget us
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Marry someone who understands you!
I wonder why she didn't say "who loves you" undecided
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Divay22(f): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Nobody told me anything
Oya bring your ear lemme tell you
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Learnstuffs: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Divay22:

Oya bring your ear lemme tell you
My ears are open grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by Divay22(f): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Learnstuffs:

My ears are open grin
Marry for love, but most especially love the one you marry...
When are you getting married self?
Lemme know before i continue
Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by kazolad(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Never marry a liability, Is either she went to school or she learned a skill.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? by oginga: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
I have been there before you better be scared for your life and for future heatbreak. Not listening to my parents advice was the biggest mistake of my life.

tensazangetsu20:

But my girlfriend is yoruba o and I really like her but the stories I hear scare me. Am igbo between.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Deceptive Things Ladies Look In Men That Stumble Them Into Fake Marriage / Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You / Us-based Nigerian Swimsuit Model, Michelle Okoro Goes Unclad In New Photos 18 +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.