Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

One Night Stands - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stands (21584 Views)

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
tkb417:

u have spoken well
may your days be long like your great grandfathers

this your post reminds me of ma days in warri; oh jeez!
the gurls there are ready to  go down right from the word go while our Lagos nuisances will ask for money to make their hair
lol; give it to our gurls in warri and benin axis
honeric if u like eat poison, na fact i dey talk grin grin grin grin

Omo, me be 9ja Delta fella so i definitely am not disrespecting my women but jus saying it as it is.
I love em, to hell with all the pretenders and gold diggers in the south west and abuja and elsewhere
tongue
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
are we from the same Nigeria abi which self control are you referring to.

kokonets:

Off course we have self control mainly due to tradition unlike the West omo there na die!
Re: One Night Stands by Hanoobaba(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Who is that saying Nigerian girls are decent? WTF! Indecency is becoming like a watch word among the youths. You should see all those small girls.
Re: One Night Stands by tkb417(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

should they do a survey of countries with the highest one stand stands, Nigeria should be among the top five. Take it from me- I know what I'm talking about.

indecency boku for naija- its just not as publicised as the west. In any case, the internet and webcams are supplementing the foreign indecency now.

The cultural factor is why Nigeria has an appearance of morality.

its like saying there are few or no gay people in Nigeria. Yeah right.

or
one night stands in Nigeria?
abeg, in this ritual killing era, nobody wants to die

do ur poll and lets see the stats
i can assure you Nigeria will come 450th in 460 countries grin grin

The cultural factor is why Nigeria has an appearance of morality.

I have been arguing this for a while

if ma self control spat is taken as sarcasm then the above quotes are fallacies that can never be proven

in the first instance, our culture doesnt permit adultery and fornication; hence the stigma that follows those who are caught in the act

pls tell me of the restraints to open sex in the west; are there any?
NO, as a matter of fact, its highly proliferated on and off internet so where is the comparison between africans and the west

platinumnk:

Dont make me post that picture of the 9ja man and his goat grin grin grin
for any picture of an african man with an animal, illl post scores of pictures of the west in the act grin grin grin

lets try
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
Immorality is quite higher than it was sha sad
Re: One Night Stands by kokonets(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

are we from the same Nigeria abi which self control are you referring to.

A Nigerian guy thinks a lil before letting go thats what i mean
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Caught doesnt mean less people will do it

grin
Re: One Night Stands by tkb417(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
Vuitton:

Immorality is quite higher than it was sha sad
exactly ma sentiments
our exposure to the foreign materials are increasing the rate of immorality in Africa

i bet in 1990, a few people in Nigeria would know what a BJ or head is
i swear

platinumnk:

Caught doesnt mean less people will do it

grin
hmm, so where are we getting the perception from when they arent caught in the act grin grin

we can see in our campuses, red light districts and the hotels those perpetrating these acts
and some other tiny clusters in the society.

but where you are, na lie, its a free for all grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by Hanoobaba(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
tkb417:

[B] i bet in 1990, a few people in Nigeria would know what a BJ or head is [/B]
Says who? I still have access to some magazines published in the early 90s. Prime People is a very good example. And I must tell you that their are a whole lot of lewd columns. And to tell the truth, most of the things I know about sex were picked up from the mags.
Re: One Night Stands by honeric01(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
@tbk, kokonet and vuitton, na true una dey talk. u can hardly catch someone having sex outside a house in nigeria but in the west, they have it anywhere and they have names for it. churchsex, mosquesex, beachsex, tubsex, gardensex, backyardsex, terminalsex even spacesex
Re: One Night Stands by kokonets(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
honeric01:

@tbk, kokonet and vuitton, na true una dey talk. u can hardly catch someone having sex outside a house in nigeria but in the west, they have it anywhere and they have names for it. churchsex, mosquesex, beachsex, tubsex, gardensex, backyardsex, terminalsex even spacesex

LMAO!!! grin
Re: One Night Stands by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
honeric01:

lololololol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hanoobaba:

Says who? I still have access to some magazines published in the early 90s. Prime People is a very good example. And I must tell you that their are a whole lot of lewd columns. And to tell the truth, most of the things I know about sex were picked up from the mags.
ure one of d few tongue
Re: One Night Stands by eldee(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
How come it's only the guys talking??
Don't the girls do stuff too??

Anyways, one nights stands?? hehehe . . . na today??

Uni Invasion, where you go to a school about 2hrs away and pub crawl over there.
Myself and my friends always had French names, no traces.

There was this case of this chic, we were talking to about five of em. They invited us over for a small pre-clubbing drink-up.
Went intimate with one of em and lip action started.
Next she asked me what I was doing that night, I was about to start talking when she said 'I don't care what you're doing but I know what I'm doing, I'm doing you' grin grin
The rest is history. . . My friends woke me up the next morning at 4am, said my byes and c'est fini.

I have to admit though, one-night stands are better than booty-calls.
Re: One Night Stands by tkb417(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
asewo tongue
Re: One Night Stands by afemai: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
Yep. I have had one. Whilst trying to woe her to have a relationship all she needed was a fling.
Gave it to her and she won’t want anything to do with me ever again. I persisted but no way… the rest is history.
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
tkb417:

asewo tongue

heeheheh na u sabi grin

@eledee -ewwww tongue

@tbk- your parents knew what a bj was stop trippin tongue
Re: One Night Stands by eldee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
tkb417:

asewo  tongue

All those days you used to come from OAU to 45s nko??
You think I didn't hear bout your exploits?? grin grin

platinumnk:

@eledee -ewwww tongue

Aiite, tell us about your one-nighters.
You can't pass through Uni without at least five of em, except if you were an Abdulmutalab cheesy cheesy
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
Most of my one night stands are in Benin but heres one from Lagos.
Am at Mr. Biggs at Morocco, Igbobi college road. . . Just had a snack and stepped out with plans of having a smoke and off to bed.  undecided I see a friend outside and we begin chatting bout nothing important.

Along comes this girl (Real name Mary  grin ) I dunno her neither does my friend but he stepps up to her and is like - "Hello my Chairman would like to meet you"  cheesy ME as a sharp man i follow up sharp sharp  cheesy

The girl got titties but the asss no try at all  embarassed Anyway that wan no too mean at this point in time! After a little chit chat, Am like "madame where do you stay lemme drop u off." She name some street not too familiar to me so i have her up in the car, Jay Z in the sound system, winter thru the airflow, vino tinto going into our system and we rolling, rolling, rolling

OK! So I start talking very fast like americans do, and she confused so am like "they say i talk a little fast but if you listen a lil fast i aint gotta slow down for you to catch up trick" and i jump on her like a monkey  grin  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: One Night Stands by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
Vuitton:

Am at Mr. Biggs at Morocco, Igbobi college road. . . Just had a snack and stepped out with plans of having a smoke and off to bed.  undecided I see a friend outside and we begin chatting bout nothing important.

Along comes this girl (Real name Mary  grin ) I dunno her neither does my friend but he stepps up to her and is like - "Hello my Chairman would like to meet you"  cheesy ME as a sharp man i follow up sharp sharp  cheesy

The girl got mammalias but the asss no try at all  embarassed Anyway that wan no too mean at this point in time! After a little chit chat, Am like "madame where do you stay lemme drop u off." She name some street not too familiar to me so i have her up in the car, Jay Z in the sound system, winter thru the airflow, vino tinto going into our system and we rolling, rolling, rolling

OK! So I start talking very fast like americans do, and she confused so am like "they say i talk a little fast but if you listen a lil fast i aint gotta slow down for you to catch up trick" and i jump on her like a monkey  grin  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

just like that? una no reach house? una no comot clothes? una no kiss or do the demdems? u sure say na pakiripa u do abi na dream?
Re: One Night Stands by tkb417(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
afemai:

Yep. I have had one. Whilst trying to woe her to have a relationship all she needed was a fling.
Gave it to her and she won’t want anything to do with me ever again. I persisted but no way… the rest is history.

u tried wooing her after the sex?
the sex must be the bomb then cos thts the only reason why u'll want to have a relationship with her after meeting and banging same day grin

platinumnk:

heeheheh na u sabi grin

@eledee -ewwww tongue

@tbk- your parents knew what a bj was stop trippin tongue
eldee na proper asewo

my parents?
i doubt it; i ask my momma when next i see her if she knew about BJ when she was in secondary school

eldee:

All those days you used to come from OAU to 45s nko??
You think I didn't hear bout your exploits?? grin grin

hmmm, i can remember one episode @ Y-not but hey do u call taking and ashy a one night stand?
ah, that means all lagosians don do one night stand o

cos even in my secondary school in abeokuta, we used to scale fence to sleep with asewos grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
Vuitton:

Am at Mr. Biggs at Morocco, Igbobi college road. . . Just had a snack and stepped out with plans of having a smoke and off to bed. undecided I see a friend outside and we begin chatting bout nothing important.

Along comes this girl (Real name Mary grin ) I dunno her neither does my friend but he stepps up to her and is like - "Hello my Chairman would like to meet you" cheesy ME as a sharp man i follow up sharp sharp cheesy

The girl got mammalias but the asss no try at all embarassed Anyway that wan no too mean at this point in time! After a little chit chat, Am like "madame where do you stay lemme drop u off." She name some street not too familiar to me so i have her up in the car, Jay Z in the sound system, winter thru the airflow, vino tinto going into our system and we rolling, rolling, rolling

OK! So I start talking very fast like americans do, and she confused so am like "they say i talk a little fast but if you listen a lil fast i aint gotta slow down for you to catch up trick" and i jump on her like a monkey grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

this man go and run another scan
haba, which kain jump like monkey be dat grin grin
take it easy o
Re: One Night Stands by eldee(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
Vuitton:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hey . . . I invented the boss style.
The one where the wingman says, 'Meet my boss' grin grin

Vuitton:

OK! So I start talking very fast like americans do, and she confused so am like "they say i talk a little fast but if you listen a lil fast i aint gotta slow down for you to catch up trick" and i jump on her like a monkey   grin  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

despoil shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Chei . . . try that in the UK, you'll get blackmailed/sued.
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2010
eldee:

Hey . . . I invented the boss style.
The one where the wingman says, 'Meet my boss' grin grin

despoil shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Chei . . . try that in the UK, you'll get blackmailed/sued.

Am in LAGOS! Concrete jungle where dreams are made off, there's nothing you cant do wink
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
tkb417:

this man go and run another scan
haba, which kain jump like monkey be dat grin grin
take it easy o

My brother its called SNAKE in the MONKEY shadow grin grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by Hanoobaba(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
tkb417:

ure one of d few tongue
One of which few?
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
kokonets:

A Nigerian guy thinks a lil before letting go thats what i mean

I really doubt you're Nigerian with the way you're posting here.

or could it be your girlfriend is on NL and you no wan sand to pour for your gari?

A Nigerian guy thinks a little before letting go?

what does that mean.
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
APPARENTLY GIRLS ON NL DONT HAVE ONE NITE STANDS undecided

SURE THEY DO BUT THEY HAVE NO PRIDE FLOSSING IT IN A PUBLIC FORUM tongue
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2010
eldee:

Aiite, tell us about your one-nighters.
You can't pass through Uni without at least five of em, except if you were an Abdulmutalab cheesy cheesy

Not made for those   lipsrsealed tongue. . .  had a half attempt though lol ,  one night got real tipsy. . . but he ended asking me to be his GF so it doesnt count grin grin grin grin grin

@Vuitton- u jumped on her in the car?!  shocked shocked shocked
- note to self do not take ride from fast talking men grin grin grin grin

-But i have been a witness to a one night stand lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Vuitton:

APPARENTLY GIRLS ON NL DONT HAVE ONE NITE STANDS undecided

SURE THEY DO BUT THEY HAVE NO PRIDE FLOSSING IT IN A PUBLIC FORUM tongue

Of course we dont have one nite stands!! what do you think we are? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
platinumnk:

@Vuitton- u jumped on her in the car?!  shocked shocked shocked
- note to self do not take ride from fast talking men grin grin grin grin

-But i have been a witness to a one night stand lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Give us the gist naw
BREAK THE YOKE FOR THE LADIES, DONT BE SHY grin
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
Vuitton:

Give us the gist naw
BREAK THE YOKE FOR THE LADIES, DONT BE SHY grin

grin grin grin grin lol ok na grin grin Short story Version
There is this carnival called Mardi Gras that happens here . . And people get wasted and stuff. . . Had 3 friends who traveled with me. . they picked some random people off the street that were very cute . .
brought them back to the hotel . . .

And Bleach cannot errase the memories shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed [size=2pt]Condoms littered everywhere[/size]
And no I didnt participate . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: One Night Stands by chiogo(f): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
This eldee can lie!!! "I'm doing you" coo  grin grin grin

Abeg more stories, Y'all can do better than this.
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
platinumnk:

grin grin grin grin lol ok na grin grin Short story Version
There is this carnival called Mardi Gras that happens here . . And people get wasted and stuff. . . Had 3 friends who traveled with me. . they picked some random people off the street that were very cute . .
brought them back to the hotel . . .

And Bleach cannot errase the memories shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed [size=2pt]Condoms littered everywhere[/size]
And no I didnt participate . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hey Plat! Your friends were females rite

and what were you doing throughout the orgy Masturbatin lipsrsealed
PS: You dont have to lie oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.