Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

One Night Stands - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stands (21087 Views)

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stands by SEFAGO(m): 3:46am On Jan 05, 2010
Sorry theAmaka, I am new to this forum. I forgot I am no more on the politics forum grin grin grin

But your question sounded really naive, so I was shocked. And I am also worried I am talking to someone who is not old enough to be learning such stuff.
Re: One Night Stands by puskin: 3:46am On Jan 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Why the interest? Anyways its usually at parties, you identify your target, start chatting with, ask her if she wants to dance, then try and make-out with her. If she doesn't agree, dance for a bit, try and put your hand over her butt- if she doesn't agree, then she is not game- look for another girl to try and hook up with. Try it with another girl, and then makeout  if she agrees with her. After sometime, ask her is she wants to leave. If she is ready to go- she would say yes, if not then to quote lagbaja, nothing for you

Usually her girlfriend can cockblock you, so usually you should have a fellow guy to keep her other girlfriends busy.

If you are worried about it, girls do it all the time. No long thing.

So if guys are doing this and you want to do, dont disturb any of his moves. These are all mating signals that have to be followed.

mMm . . . . . . Interesting.
Re: One Night Stands by H2O2: 3:47am On Jan 05, 2010
Lol
Re: One Night Stands by THEAMAKA1: 3:48am On Jan 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Sorry theAmaka, I am new to this forum. I forgot I am no more on the politics forum grin grin grin

But your question sounded really naive, so I was shocked. And I am also worried I am talking to someone who is not old enough to be learning such stuff.
then wtf are you doing here?!?! really? did you not read the initial post.
carry your rubbish elsewhere.
Re: One Night Stands by SEFAGO(m): 4:01am On Jan 05, 2010
Lol

you sef and lol

then wtf are you doing here?!?! really? did you not read the initial post.
carry your rubbish elsewhere.

Yeah I did, I read something about one night stands, didn't retain it- skimmed through the posts, then posted. As I said your question about detailing the experience just sounds weird. Anyways:
Re: One Night Stands by H2O2: 4:46am On Jan 05, 2010
I know man, something about me and IM-speak . . this Lol in particular.

LOL ROTFL LMFAO SMH and so on
Re: One Night Stands by Oxone(m): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2010
Hmmm, interesting
Re: One Night Stands by bkbaybe99: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2010
The Amaka sounds like she's mad determined to go out and get her a couple one night stands.yuck!!!
Re: One Night Stands by ancel(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2010
I don't do one-night stands   undecided. It's like vandalizing petroleum pipelines, rather than purchasing from the accredited vendors: it's a high-risk, low-commitment grossly-irresponsible act, IMO.  angry  cool

@Topic: No stories from me now or later. By the way, why isn't this in the sexuality section, since we will soon start seeing explicit boastful reports?  tongue
Re: One Night Stands by madlady(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2010
ancel:

I don't do one-night stands undecided. It's like vandalizing petroleum pipelines, rather than purchasing from the accredited vendors: it's a high-risk, low-commitment grossly-irresponsible act, IMO. angry cool

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: One Night Stands by omobadan(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2010
The one that springs to mind was in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I've been drinking before I got to the club. Naturally, I was on top form when I got in. I saw this girl with her friend and we got dancing. Everything was going well. I suggested we go to my hotel down the road and she agreed. All that before the club was over. We went, did our thing and came back to dance the night away. It was absolutely beautiful! Now, that's what I call 100% fun!!!!!
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2010
@ Ancel / Madlady - Me I would like to try it again sometime before i get hitched. Life is short, could do with some crazy shitt before then. . .  Who even cares  undecided
Will definitely be wary of these modern witches in mini skirts embarassed
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2010
We dont wear skirts anymore. We've upgraded to skinny jeans and off shoulder tops tongue
Re: One Night Stands by THEAMAKA1: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

gerrout, pastor coming to romance section
LMFAO!! THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD.
Re: One Night Stands by whitelexi(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2010
One night stands is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in the last decade!

Surely it doesn't have to be at night to stand. . . what of quickies, or office flicks, or even the occasional meet me in ward 10 on the 5th floor at 1pm? Hmmmm, nurses, they're the shiznit!
Re: One Night Stands by Nautillus(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2010
Fastest growing thread this week. . . . cool cool cool . . .one night stands are awesome cool cool
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2010
FL Gators:

We dont wear skirts anymore. We've upgraded to skinny jeans and off shoulder tops tongue

I think i wud like to remain in the ancient era cos with mini skirts its easy access to insert disk and download tongue
Re: One Night Stands by bom1: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2010
Classic of naij chic  sad, pure breed pretence !!!

Thing is, i rmbr uni parties in naija and lots of 1 nighters happen. As long as those parties werent gay gigs then certainly lots of naija gal have and continue to have 1 nighters,

@ all Ladies perusing this thread: learn to drop that archaic nigerian mentality: it will only hold you back and act as pebbles to ur feet!!!

Back to the story,

My last 1 nighter in naija happened in abj: met this babe at the piano bar in the hilton hotel, She was all alone and alittle tipsy (classic prey). I'l spare the details,
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2010
^^ Why spare us the details We wanna hear it angry
Re: One Night Stands by madlady(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Vuitton:

@ Ancel / Madlady - Me I would like to try it again sometime before i get hitched. Life is short, could do with some crazy shitt before then. . .  Who even cares  undecided
Will definitely be wary of these modern witches in mini skirts embarassed

@Vuitton,you go for it grin, it's not a crime and it takes 2 to tango.

4true who cares grin grin grin what other people do.
Re: One Night Stands by ravenzord(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
One Night Stands. . .I've had only 2 in my whole life; first one was in my gap year,a friend's birthday party, saw a pretty young thang,asked her to dance,dancing led to other things. . .good thing my friend's house had lotsa empty rooms,and I came prepared. Second one was at a frat party in my first year, chick actually came on to me. . .wetin man go do? embarassed

@ debosky: Envy U man,ain't had a menage e trois. . .yet
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
ravenzord:

@ debosky: Envy U man,ain't had a menage e trois. . .yet

Aint had one either, but i surely will! Warri no dey carry last for this kin matter cool
Re: One Night Stands by semid4lyfe(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hmmm, interesting. Still reading quietly grin
Re: One Night Stands by Harzan(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
I like This.
Na a day like dat somtime JULY 2009.
I left frm V.I to IKOTUN to check a lady for d 1st time so as in to av an away match as we do back in skool.(Unilorin)
As i reach d T.B Josua's church na so her number no dey availabu as she complained of low baterry earlier.
I no know d place, una was like a fool. I av no option bt to board a bus back. I sat with a lady in d front and i tried meetin her, she sucumb and we xchange noi and xperiece then i knew she also loose connection wit who she came to check and she was out of cash.
She ask me 4 T.P and i Z since its already late why cant we spend a nyt together, she Z no but we we got to car park, no Ride to Shagamu wia she coms frm so she av no option.
Mehn, we really had a nice time and in the mornin i gave her some cash.

I can still rem dat # days later i watch a yoruba film "Lagos 2 benin" i con dey fear even i did HIV test 4 d 1st time. Tank God an -ve.
Some weeks later i lost my phone, he pain me die as i lost her contact.
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
You gave her cash Well sh!t happens
Re: One Night Stands by ancel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
SEFAGO, last time I checked pastors had romantic inclinations too and anyone was free to post anywhere on Nairaland undecided. No wonder your post was deleted by the Mod lipsrsealed
Re: One Night Stands by DEAMAKA(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
year i have had one night stand, but my was turn to 3nights stand lol
Re: One Night Stands by koolchicco: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
DE.AMAKA? shocked shocked

Are u THE.AMAKA'S spouse? grin undecided
Re: One Night Stands by eldee(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Skinny jeans?? You go clubbing in jeans??
It's 2010 hun.
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2010
eldee:

It's 2010 hun.

Make she wear only pant? lipsrsealed
Re: One Night Stands by chamotex(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2010
eldee:

It's 2010 hun.

Leave her . . . . . . . . She's feeling funky.
Tight jeans is a no no in clubs for obvious reasons . . .
Looks cool on some tho
Re: One Night Stands by chamotex(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2010
michelin89:

Make she wear only pant? lipsrsealed

What do you wear to clubs Mich?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.