Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. (15039 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by sweetestever(f): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
too bad.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by sammy6(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm, Reminds me of my ex, Hollywood star Nicole Kidman. And so I say to you, you are a kid man.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's a good thing she dumped your ass, any dude that has time to be writing all this crap is still a kid.. Imagine the hand falling... You actually wrote all that and call it epic?..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Frankraj: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op thankss so much .I wonder why we break up with girls and when they have fkkk more than 10 different men dat have dump there aass and they still want to come come to us . U sure say this girl of nowadays still get since at all ??
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by dadexcel: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Just for laughs.
She had been disturbing me on WhatsApp all through the month.
I couldn't resist
Modified: I can see the ladies feeling pained. They always want their ex to miserable. It pains them when you are doing fine without them grin
.......... And you have to post it here?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Red is missing from there.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by ivyy(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
fernandoc:
If you had time to write all that. You're ex is the one who should be running away from u.

Muhehe grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by EmilyNte1988(f): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Interesting
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by fernandoc(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
ivyy:

Muhehe grin grin
This your laugh no get rival.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Queenybliss(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
why did you have to to do that to her ...you've just broken her heart twice embarassed
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by chiraqDemon(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Actually saying
"I hate u"
Woulda been more savage than all this ur epistle smh
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Bashnigga(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Why should I block her when I don't care about her anymore.
Blocking her will give her some sense of relevance
Well, if u say so.
I'm sure she'll be the one to block u after reading ur reply grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bashnigga:
Well, if u say so. I'm sure she'll block u after reading ur reply grin grin
She didn't. She still want back
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Bashnigga(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Queenybliss:
why did you have to to do that to her ...you've just broken her heart twice embarassed
Bt why would someone send such a message to an ex.
Can u do the same thing
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:

I had wanted to call Mynd44, but I'll let this slide
Watch what you type
But you already called him
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by merxi55(f): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Actually after the breakup she blocked me when she saw that I care less. Nobody tell her to Unblock it.
She even has a rebound relationship to get over me yet she is still disturbing me. Wetin man go do na.
She was a side chick sef
hmmm.! As per wetin you be? Side chick kee.. .anyway.. I blame some girls who don't even have a choice...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 24, 2017
fernandoc:
If you had time to write all that. You're ex is the one who should be running away from u.
Bet why do you have to be so wicked?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 24, 2017
ack in high school
this babe we don't talk but she knows me

So after high school
(she's already in oou now)

But right after that?
We started becoming close friends

She opens up to me a lot
She sends me a pics of her on bed one day we chatting in the evening she said it was a mistake
Later on i asked y she didn't come back home for Easter and she said he mom didn't allow her immediately she sends pics of her mom and her dad (her dad is in germany koren berg i think)
So yday she called me
Like 8am but outta fear i couldn't pick...

So today again she sent an audio she was singing a Muslim song so i sent this emoji

But later she said it was a mistake

Oh less i forget a guy toasted her

imagine she sent me all the screen shot of the guys's

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Cos i don't wanna make a bad move
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by akblings(m): 4:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Omehn u get time oooo..
U stil dy get ur Ex for whatsapp, nd dey even chat with am?

Guy why?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by duduade: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Actually after the breakup she blocked me when she saw that I care less. Nobody tell her to Unblock it.
She even has a rebound relationship to get over me yet she is still disturbing me. Wetin man go do na.
She was a side chick sef

Who is the monitoring spirit here
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by izzou(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2017
alexistaiwo:

But you already called him

Really?

Did I?

grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by DavidEsq(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2017
See the matter jus dey pain all the gehs for here cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by DavidEsq(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
ack in high school
this babe we don't talk but she knows me

So after high school
(she's already in oou now)

But right after that?
We started becoming close friends

She opens up to me a lot
She sends me a pics of her on bed one day we chatting in the evening she said it was a mistake
Later on i asked y she didn't come back home for Easter and she said he mom didn't allow her immediately she sends pics of her mom and her dad (her dad is in germany koren berg i think)
So yday she called me
Like 8am but outta fear i couldn't pick...

So today again she sent an audio she was singing a Muslim song so i sent this emoji

But later she said it was a mistake

Oh less i forget a guy toasted her

imagine she sent me all the screen shot of the guys's

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Cos i don't wanna make a bad move
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash
Goan read ur bk angry
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2017
DavidEsq:
See the matter jus dey pain all the gehs for here cheesy

grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Sunnypa11(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2017
You're just like this mumu grin sad smiley undecided

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2017
DavidEsq:

Goan read ur bk angry
How about a nice cup of shut the fvck up
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by okpakovicky(f): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
sum guys can really feel fly.. am sure d guy wld b one ugly lukin dwarf ... anyways na d girl fall we ladies hand ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

END TIME: See Fake Vag!na Women Now Wear (Open Photos Only If You are Above 18) / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.