Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (36873 Views)

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Concubines rebranded

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Esepayne(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
na their way
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by money121(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by burkingx(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
The next generation is going to be filled with people that have Mummy and Daddy issues.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by 2shure: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shout out to every baby af cum in u niggi..stupid shiit.
Slay queens and h.i.v gilrs
Bich

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
There are married men chasing small gals upandan. Are they beta dan d baby daddy crew.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Christane: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg park well jor ...abi u wan talk say u b virgin ...or u tink say u beta pax davido baby mama?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
What I don't understand is why some acts of supposed immorality are more acceptable than others. Imo, I think anyone who accepts his fate as a baby mama/papa is living up to their responsibility. It's better than fvcking shadows all over town.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
ednut1:
There are married men chasing small gals upandan. Are they beta dan d baby daddy crew.
Is your first name Tunde?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Ijaya123: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I reject every spirit of baby mama in my life IJN Amen grin

Don't be silly. It is needless praying about being a baby mama. It is not a spiritual thing but decision made by two adult.

Just be guided by the decisions you make. Remain blessed.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Brymo: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Satan invented baby mama/daddy rubbish... He knows marriage is a sure way to heaven..
ya head d Dere, most people would not understand

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Is your first name Tunde?
no
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Brymo: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
I tell you the world is falling apart, bad things are seen as norms and culture now, i weep for this nation
there are no moral absolutes again.
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by EbolaParasite: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Satan invented baby mama/daddy rubbish... He knows marriage is a sure way to heaven..

So according to your logic, where does that put the children born from baby mama/daddy syndrome? Surely they must be evil/satanic and heading straight to hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by queenbetsy(f): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
mtchew....
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Pearly255(f): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't mind being a baby mama to Bill Gates tongue kiss

Pls help me get his contacts cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by djbussy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Still wonder why chickens, cow, goats, dogs or other animals don't talk about it. May be the Impotent people should should start the shameless talks too. What a wonderful world.
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Lily4star(f): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
steppin:
Baby mamas are simply girls who forgot their sense, when they were having sex.

Not just girls, add guys too, it takes two to tangle, the ladies can't sex themselves and make babies can they?

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Hades2016(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
I need a baby mama ASAP grin
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by nwaanambra1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
morally bankrupt and dying society!

very sad!

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by kuchikau1: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by kuchikau1: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by selfmadeboss: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
new name for ashawo.
i can already spot some oloshos so called baby mamas in this thread. them no dey shame

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by flyca: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
When I'z younger, I wanted to raise my kids in Nigeria despite the lower standard of living because we had higher moral values there. But that's gone!

So by all means, I'm making efforts to raise them abroad.

Baby mama my foot! angry

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Richie0974: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
I tell you the world is falling apart, bad things are seen as norms and culture now, i weep for this nation

It's not just "this nation" Bro, it's everywhere.
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Krisddon: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's not just about celebrity, it's the girls' thing. A girl had wished she had my baby when I was in school, I thought that was the end, during my NYSC a certain girl (corps member too) seriously begged me all through not to use contraceptive cos she wanted my baby, she was even willing to take care of the baby alone. But I couldn't imagine my blood outside. Guess what? Just few months after service, I confirmed she took in for another guy. She really needed it, she told me she wouldn't want to be under any man in the name of marriage, she only needed few children from whosoever that was willing. Some girls sha

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Its still better than aborting(killing) the child. At least God won't judge them for that! Hypocrites take note!! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I reject every spirit of baby mama in my life IJN Amen grin
Na so them dey first dey talk. Until few years down the line....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baby mama na rubbish thing. I will rather be single for years than having kids with different women without getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Timiblanko(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Brymo:
there are no moral absolutes again.

Back then if you look at your child some how he/she would have understand what you mean, but now children will have you what is wrong with your eye...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs A Woman May Have Character Problem / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.