Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy (1836 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by TkhGuy(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Ideally some folks prefer to perceive simps as male sluts but that's unlikely, cos what most guys who simp are looking for is a chance to be a partner or companion for the subject, but at last the subject, subject them into dehumanization and exploitation, and those subjects are, our girls who makes guys to simp and get little or nothing for their resource that is looted by these female sluts who kept them in friend zone while using them constantly to foot nealy all their utilities bills,

So in order words, another name for simps is nice guy, don't get it twisted

FCK boy is the the genuine male sluts cos he is up for grab and grabing, FCK boy can have both property of simp and FCK boy before totally transforming into a complete FCK boy. His target is bang and extort use and dump girls, they come mostly smart and cunning, full of lies and deceit,

But that's the group that female extort from simps to fund instead, but female sluts don't simp for nice guy or fck boy cos they are out to exploit to have resource for themselves not for third party..

If you think you are not a nice guy. Check this out.
1, you have bought her smartphone of 30k or above even if she is your girlfriend, hahaha bro you are SIMPs
2, you are paying for her house rent, but she not your girlfriend meaning she have more guys like you, bro you are a simps
3, you are buying her expesive stuffs, she live in large at your expense even if she is your girlfriend, you are SIMPs
4, you are funding her education fees but she is not loyal to you cos you have other ghost competitors, bro you are senior simps
5, she always hit you when she is in need of something money can buy, but she hardly contribute to your welfares not sex, bro you are a simp

In summary 99% boys have played nice guys once a while before changing

As for nice guys, nice guys are worse than simps although they look similar but not, cos Nice guys don't get a shot just like most simps,
Nice guys don't even get a peck not to mention kiss, but they buy house for her, cars, pay rents, do data subscription, pay NEPA bills, school handout, but like wtf are you hoping for while loosing everything for nothing..?

I cry for nice guys cos its a continues thing, but I wept for simps, bro both of you are in the same train, lane and pain.

But the fact remains, only a core Fck boys can get a girl to simp, I don't mean girls that are broke, cos if there is anything girls love more than after money, is hard f*ck from nice big sugar cane, she will not stop coming, both dripping, in kind and in cash... So you have worn the Jack port.. Now everywhere is open to you.. You fck boy can exploit girls too but they don't have the mindlessness to dealt with girls the way girls dealt with guys who simp.

But my absolute take is a bad ass boy, who don't drain himself sexually but get it, if she nags and wants a simp, he dumps her and get another.. Have a thick wallet put your head and shoulders up, aim high, go for best, not settling for less, no waste of resources or all your energy on girls while leaving your dreams to crumble..

Players always win the game not watchers, if you must win, start by playing or get played

Make your choice. Girls simp too but its like 5%

When a girl rubs another guy to pay you, she is not a simps, but rubbing simps...maybe Robinson hahahhahahaha don't leave me..

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by Finnese001: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2020
grin

Proudly fvck boi
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by MJBOLT: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2020
a guy can have a girlfriend and still be a simp,don't get it twisted
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by AlexBells(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Simp or Simpson is not a General perspective, a Bleep boy, badass boy to one girl could be a simp to another girl, las las, life no balance even that girl playing hard to get for one guy is being all soft in another guys dm,

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by TkhGuy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
AlexBells:
Simp or Simpson is not a General perspective, a Bleep boy, badass boy to one girl could be a simp to another girl, las las, life no balance even that girl playing hard to get for one guy is being all soft in another guys dm,
That's true
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by Favaman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na so your papa SIMP-ly born you.
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
there is this incident i remember and i guess i have said it here and i will always keep saying it cheesy
where i went to have a haircut there was this girl who came in to charge her phone.i guess she has been going dere before cos she had a sort of rappot with the barber guy.Something lead to their discussion and was going on and on about how one guy who is a part time student in auchi poly was the one paying her house rent and how the guy maintains her and takes her out on a regular basis and gives her enough money weekly.But how the guy is so ugly and he"s not her taste and she"s just eating his money and when she has chance she will dump him.The barber guy now asked why would she dump him since the guy is so caring and she insisted that the guy is too ugly and she cant see herself spending the rest of her life with such an ugly dude cheesy but when i looked at the girl in the mirror she wasnt preety either..maybe it was the lack of makeup or whatever but an attractive girl makeup or no makeup is always beautiful. she was kinder chubby with a funny type of cartoon face and streatch marks criss crossing her thighs and she was calling someone ugly cheesy.i just shook my head and laughed within myself and wished the auchi poly dude was there and seeing the person he was looking after was bashing him grin.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by TkhGuy(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
there cheesy.i just shook my head and laughed within myself and wished the auchi poly dude was there and seeing the person he was looking after was bashing him grin.
Girls are incapable of knowing a handsome guy, except her friend tells her, who is this guy? She will go is just a friend, then the girl go why can't I have this charming guy as my bf?
That's when the idiot will realize that you are handsome, so the girl that you are dating will never see you as a handsome charming guy, until she saw another girl trying to snatch you away from her.. Then she will get jealous..

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by TkhGuy(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Favaman:
Na so your papa SIMP-ly born you.
If your father is simps bro you and are the rest of your fathers offsprings re going to be buch of Cowards of simps generation, that is worse than HIV aids.. grin
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2020
TkhGuy:
Ideally some folks prefer to perceive simps as male sluts but that's unlikely, cos what most guys who simp are looking for is a chance to be a partner or companion for the subject, but at last the subject, subject them into dehumanization and exploitation, and those subjects are, our girls who makes guys to simp and get little or nothing for their resource that is looted by these female sluts who kept them in friend zone while using them constantly to foot nealy all their utilities bills,

So in order words, another name for simps is nice guy, don't get it twisted

FCK boy is the the genuine male sluts cos he is up for grab and grabing, FCK boy can have both property of simp and FCK boy before totally transforming into a complete FCK boy. His target is bang and extort use and dump girls, they come mostly smart and cunning, full of lies and deceit,

But that's the group that female extort from simps to fund instead, but female sluts don't simp for nice guy or fck boy cos they are out to exploit to have resource for themselves not for third party..

If you think you are not a nice guy. Check this out.
1, you have bought her smartphone of 30k or above even if she is your girlfriend, hahaha bro you are SIMPs
2, you are paying for her house rent, but she not your girlfriend meaning she have more guys like you, bro you are a simps
3, you are buying her expesive stuffs, she live in large at your expense even if she is your girlfriend, you are SIMPs
4, you are funding her education fees but she is not loyal to you cos you have other ghost competitors, bro you are senior simps
5, she always hit you when she is in need of something money can buy, but she hardly contribute to your welfares not sex, bro you are a simp

In summary 99% boys have played nice guys once a while before changing

As for nice guys, nice guys are worse than simps although they look similar but not, cos Nice guys don't get a shot just like most simps,
Nice guys don't even get a peck not to mention kiss, but they buy house for her, cars, pay rents, do data subscription, pay NEPA bills, school handout, but like wtf are you hoping for while loosing everything for nothing..?

I cry for nice guys cos its a continues thing, but I wept for simps, bro both of you are in the same train, lane and pain.

But the fact remains, only a core Fck boys can get a girl to simp, I don't mean girls that are broke, cos if there is anything girls love more than after money, is hard f*ck from nice big sugar cane, she will not stop coming, both dripping, in kind and in cash... So you have worn the Jack port.. Now everywhere is open to you.. You fck boy can exploit girls too but they don't have the mindlessness to dealt with girls the way girls dealt with guys who simp.

But my absolute take is a bad ass boy, who don't drain himself sexually but get it, if she nags and wants a simp, he dumps her and get another.. Have a thick wallet put your head and shoulders up, aim high, go for best, not settling for less, no waste of resources or all your energy on girls while leaving your dreams to crumble..

Players always win the game not watchers, if you must win, start by playing or get played

Make your choice. Girls simp too but its like 5%

When a girl rubs another guy to pay you, she is not a simps, but rubbing simps...maybe Robinson hahahhahahaha don't leave me..

OP help oo ..I don't know i don't know the category I belongs o...

we nack steadily and she got only me .. because I don't trust girls and I shadow all her moves and make sure am the only guy ....
but a not stingy to her and she is not stingy to me too .. I do to her the range she did to me ...

please what category is this oo
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by TkhGuy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Williamson123:

we nack steadily and she got only me .. because I don't trust girls and I shadow all her moves and make sure am the only guy ....
but a not stingy to her and she is not stingy to me too .. I do to her the range she did to me ...

Hahahha bad ass FCK boy confirmed..
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by Fvcknigga: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
There's more to simping than just paying..
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by Fvcknigga: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Williamson123:

I'd either have this or nothing
Re: Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy by TkhGuy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fvcknigga:
I'd either have this or nothing
Go get em tiger

(1) (Reply)

28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused / Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm / Girls, What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.