Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? (5101 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2007
@ davidylan,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But infact you are right there. He has too many errors loaded upon him. Wonder how yet he chooses to remain adamant to it. Imagine him subscribing to the idea that he is a god who must be worshipped by all!
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 17, 2007
shocked
when did he say that?
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2007
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki:

Which is which now goodguy? Your two inputs here run contrary to each other. undecided

If you have a problem with comprehending simple English, why don't you simply say so? 

mrpataki:

And who made you a Judge sef? angry

Did I declare myself as one?

mrpataki:

You have loads of deluded thought patterns!

Sometimes I take you for babs787!

Good for you. cool

mrpataki:

Imagine him subscribing to the idea that he is a god who must be worshipped by all!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-23029.0.html

Check it there comprehensively

Now you're going too far.  If you want to attack me, do so.  If you want to insult me, feel free.  But what I will not tolerate is you accusing me of what I never uttered.  I'll meet you on that thread.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

a deluded individual who errorneously assumes s[/b]he is christian simply because [b]s[/b]he goes somewhere on sunday and owns a bible [b]s[/b]he does not read neither does [b]s[/b]he understand.  grin grin grin

I think you ommitted an 's' there.  abeg, don't mind that [b]trini_girl
jare! grin
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ goodguy,
Labelling me to your taste can only satisfy me with the joy of knowing that I speak the truth at all times. There you go again of trying to twist davidlyans input which was directed at you to trini_girl!

Yet you indulge in the idiotic jabberings that you dont trade insults here! Or that we attack you for some of your baseless inputs here.

Stop being hypocritical and learn to see issues as they point at your ignorance and supposedly "fake" knowledge acquisition.

I quoted your statements above, yet you reply me that I have low comprehension ability towards English. Yet I pray, please explain the quoted statements above in my previous reply to you.

I have said it before, will say it again pray to the Holyspirit for grace of knowledge.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2007
goodguy, sadly you exhibit traits of islamic fundamentalism, Since when did pointing out your delusion become "attacks" and "insults"?
Stop going about under the cover of christianity, your inputs here have convinced me beyond doubt that you are merely wolf in sheeps clothing. At the harvest, the tares and the wheat will be clearly delineated.

As for my post you twisted to satisfy your fantasies, keep it up.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki:

@ goodguy,
Labelling me to your taste can only satisfy me with the joy of knowing that I speak the truth at all times.

Oh please.  Stop deceiving yourself.

mrpataki:

There you go again of trying to twist davidlyans input which was directed at you to trini_girl!

I was not trying to twist his words.  I simply twisted it! cheesy

mrpataki:

Yet you indulge in the idiotic jabberings that you don't trade insults here! Or that we attack you for some of your baseless inputs here.

I was trying to be as calm as possible initially.  Everything was going calmly and smoothly, then all of a sudden, things changed when you came in.  You'd notice that I only started trading insults with you guys when I sensed so much ad hominem in your inputs.  I detest that, and I believe I already made this clear on another thread prior to this moment.

Afterall, bari_kade is also another member like you that fequently points out my errors, and if I acknowledge them, I usually accept humbly, and even thank Him for it.  That's because he points out those errors the way a mature human should.  He doesn't go about labelling me as ignorant, deluded or blind before finally correcting me.  That's what you guys do, and I told David already that an aggression on your part totally dissuades the other party you're admonishing.  How on earth do you expect me to reason with you after insulting me? (Incase you don't know, I take those as insults).

I have said it before, and I will say it again.  I don't have any problems with you guys at all.  But the moment you begin to insult me in the name of pointing out my delusions, then don't expect to see a coolheaded goodguy.

mrpataki:

Stop being hypocritical and learn to see issues as they point at your ignorance and supposedly "fake" knowledge acquisition.

I have always learnt, and will always learn to see issues that point out my ignorance, so far I'm not insulted with it.

mrpataki:

I quoted your statements above, yet you reply me that I have low comprehension ability towards English. Yet I pray, please explain the quoted statements above in my previous reply to you.

You did not ask for any explanations.  Your sole aim there was to make others believe I was 'deluded', as they already believe anyway.  Or how do you explain this statement made by you after quoting me? -  "You have loads of deluded thought patterns!"  That doesn't appear to me like you needed an explanation.  You already drew your conclusion!

mrpataki:

I have said it before, will say it again pray to the Holyspirit for grace of knowledge.

Thank you.  You should also do the same.  Nobody knows it all.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

goodguy, sadly you exhibit traits of islamic fundamentalism, Since when did pointing out your delusion become "attacks" and "insults"?

Stop trying to sound like you point them out reasonably and maturely!  Perhaps, you should ask yourself why I never have problems with bari_kade who has pointed out my so-called "delusions" several times more than the rest of you here.

davidylan:

Stop going about under the cover of christianity, your inputs here have convinced me beyond doubt that you are merely wolf in sheeps clothing.

Good for you.  Suit yourself.  By the way, does your conviction take you to heaven? tongue
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
i rest my case.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by trinigirl1(f): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

i rest my case.
i tire of this deluded, ignorant, immature, deceived, confused, anti-christian, mentally challenged, orthodox religous child who thinks he is a god.   grin
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2007
trini_girl,

From what I've gathered so far, you seem like a smart lady to me. But unfortunately, you don't apply your smartness correctly everytime.

Also, you always seem to contradict yourself in many of your posts. I just finished reading through a thread, and your responses there, though quite interesting, contradict the kind of attitude you've displayed here so far.

My dear, Wisdom is Profitable to Direct.

Peace.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by trinigirl1(f): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2007
goodguy:

trini_girl,

From what I've gathered so far, you seem like a smart lady to me. But unfortunately, you don't apply your smartness correctly everytime.

Also, you always seem to contradict yourself in many of your posts. I just finished reading through a thread, and your responses there, though quite interesting, contradict the kind of attitude you've displayed here so far.

Peace.

Please spare me the olive branch compliment. 

In any case, I know I've been a bit immature here, but so what, I'm allowed to have some childish fun once in a while aren't I?  grin

Perhaps you shouldn't make yourself such an easy target. wink

What are your reasons for suddenly following my posts and to which posts do you refer? The perceived contradictions you say exist in my post according to what, your own misguided belief system? Even so, I'm quite sure that I'm careful not to contradict myself in my posts.

I'm sure if I offered you clarification on what you think are contradictions you will only further oppose them, so please, try something else.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 18, 2007
goodguy:

It would be nice if you took your own advice sometimes. You have not exhibited any trace of wisdom in your misguided arguments.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by Coco29(f): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2007
@goodguy

like i said religion is some thing i no longer follow.

reason being every one has taken from the bible what they want, then disregarding every thing else.

i read Issiah and you would find that he did not create evil in the sense you are thinking.

however if he did, then to prove that the bible is a load of confusion read this.

first James v1:13-14. wink
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
@ goodguy,
Please answer my question.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2007
trini_girl:

What are your reasons for suddenly following my posts . . . ?

I wasn't following your posts. I was reading through a thread which you happened to be a part of. Is there any crime in that?

trini_girl:

Even so, I'm quite sure that I'm careful not to contradict myself in my posts.

Don't be too sure. By the way, I didn't say you contradicted yourself in your posts. What I said was, your responses there contradict the kind of attitude you've displayed here. You gave good injunctions on a thread, but went against your own words in another.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2007
davidylan:

It would be nice if you took your own advice sometimes. You have not exhibited any trace of wisdom in your misguided arguments.

Thanks.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2007
Coco29:

@goodguy

like i said religion is some thing i no longer follow.

reason being every one has taken from the bible what they want, then disregarding every thing else.

i read Issiah and you would find that he did not create evil in the sense you are thinking.

however if he did, then to prove that the bible is a load of confusion read this.

first James v1:13-14. wink

I don't see how James 1:13-14 contradicts Isaiah 45:7.  Anyway, I'm not in the mood for any debate on that now.  But if you'll like to discuss it with others, you can check these threads:

# What is 'Evil' and Where Did It Come From?
# Who Created Evil? God? So He's To Blame?
# God Did Not Create Evil!

I may get in the mood later on. smiley
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2007
mrpataki:

@ goodguy,
Please answer my question.

What question?
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by Grouppoint(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2007
I am really struggling to pick out the chaff from the wheat in the postings which have been made so far.

May I politely ask that if it is at all possible, could we:

Use edifying Christian language, one to another (Simply because Jesus Himself admonishes this).

The exchanges have reached such a pitch that even the unbeliever may end up asking God that he/she should not be placed amongst some of us christian bros and sisters.

Sp please Trini, Goodguy, Davidylan, Mr Pataki. You all have valid ponts, but let us not be found wanting by reason of the use of our tongues.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by trinigirl1(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2007
Grouppoint:

I am really struggling to pick out the chaff from the wheat in the postings which have been made so far.

May I politely ask that if it is at all possible, could we:

Use edifying Christian language, one to another (Simply because Jesus Himself admonishes this).

The exchanges have reached such a pitch that even the unbeliever may end up asking God that he/she should not be placed amongst some of us christian bros and sisters.

Sp please Trini, Goodguy, Davidylan, Mr Pataki. You all have valid ponts, but let us not be found wanting by reason of the use of our tongues.

you're right. I got carried away, I apologize.  undecided
thanks grouppoint
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2007
I most humbly apologise, if my post has been deprived of any reasonable points. As well I apologise for not maintaining any decorum of sanity in addressing goodguy tongue
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by TV01(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
Grouppoint, what are you playing at angry? That piece of overly pious input will effectively kill this thread! Just watch. What were you thinking

We are all used to the cut and thrust of debate and it never gets so personal as to derail the discussion! Even people that keep it resolutely impersonal when posting rarely complain and for the most part everyone self-moderates. I don’t hear anybody whining! This kind of post is a big dampener.

Analytical pulled that one on me in the Christians & Politics thread and I’m still recovering. If you are so set on being “Class Monitor” I suggest you mosey on over to the “Pastor Chris Oyaks” thread, where lysaa and shahan are set on mauling each other. But even there you can see they are calming things down, and with no outside intervention.

If people want to call a spade a spade, let them. Don’t insist they call it a hand-held garden implement. Leave off dude!

trini_girl:

you're right. I got carried away, I apologize. undecided
Trini what’s with you? Don’t fake. Odds are that a dozen posts or two days later (whichever comes first), you’ll be lambasting someone who has caught your ire cheesy!

mrpataki:

I most humbly apologise, if my post has been deprived of any reasonable points. As well I apologise for not maintaining any decorum of sanity in addressing goodguy tongue
Mrpataki, you pretender you. Your particular brand of input adds something (I hesitate to say what exactly wink), to the mix. A constrained mrpataki wouldn’t be the same! I sometimes read your posts and wonder (don’t ask). Anyway sha, like trini, you’ll soon revert back to type. No shaking.

I’m off to the Church Structure thread to summarily deal with Analytical and at the same time take a cursory swipe at that time waster called 4get_me.
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by trinigirl1(f): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2007
TV01:

Analytical pulled that one on me in the Christians & Politics thread and I’m still recovering. If you are so set on being “Class Monitor” I suggest you mosey on over to the “Pastor Chris Oyaks” thread, where lysaa and shahan are set on mauling each other. But even there you can see they are calming things down, and with no outside intervention.

If people want to call a spade a spade, let them. Don’t insist they call it a hand-held garden implement. Leave off dude!

Trini what’s with you? Don’t fake. Odds are that a dozen posts or two days later (whichever comes first), you’ll be lambasting someone who has caught your ire cheesy!

I’m off to the Church Structure thread to summarily deal with Analytical and at the same time take a cursory swipe at that time waster called 4get_me.

hahahahahah!!  TV! you have me falling off my chair laughing this morning! Lol!!!

You know me too well!  grin

It's true what you say about the Christians and Politics thread,  I was enjoying that debate so much till that nonsense.  I think Seun was in one of his moods that day.

The thread is essentially dead anyway, because goodguy has no  case.  But the boy really pissed me off at a certain point, and after a while I felt like I was raking him over the coals a little more than he could handle, as was evident when he simmered down and started to respond with "Thank you" for everything.  grin

Sooo, I felt sorry for him, and that's the truth. But the crux of the matter is this. It is a fact that just as I am fire ,you are water.  So you gave him the nice respectful response he was happy with in the Does God's Word Allow Divorce thread.

I guess he's away recovering, I haven't seen him for a few days now.  But you know, people say I am too feisty and I should cool down so I'm trying sha. Leave me be and stop trying to bring more wahala on this thread for your entertainment tongue
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2007
TV01:

Mrpataki, you pretender you. Your particular brand of input adds something (I hesitate to say what exactly wink), to the mix. A constrained mrpataki wouldn’t be the same! I sometimes read your posts and wonder (don’t ask). Anyway sha, like trini, you’ll soon revert back to type. No shaking.

You seem to me, to be a person who likes verbal diahorrhea here on the religion thread.
Were you scared to give me a piece of your dirty mind? I have some for you, but I will only wait in anticipation for you. wink
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by trinigirl1(f): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2007
mrpataki:

You seem to me, to be a person who likes verbal diahorrhea here on the religion thread.
Were you scared to give me a piece of your dirty mind? I have some for you, but I will only wait in anticipation for you. wink

shocked mr pataki!

i forbid it! the only person allowed to talk to TV like that is me. grin
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2007
trini_girl:

shocked mr pataki!

i forbid it! the only person allowed to talk to TV like that is me. grin

Sorry Ma, I leave the quest to you then. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by goodguy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
trini_girl:

The thread is essentially dead anyway, because goodguy has no  case.  But the boy really pissed me off at a certain point, and after a while I felt like I was raking him over the coals a little more than he could handle, as was evident when he simmered down and started to respond with "Thank you" for everything.  grin

I can imagine you going through your posts once again, and smiling at yourself for 'firing' goodguy.  Sorry to disappoint you, I didn't even feel 'fired' one bit.  Anyway, my "thank you" response was just to bring sanity back to the thread.  I usually do that whenever I want to restore peace to situations like this.  Do you really think I didn't have anything to say to David?  But what's the use when it's only going to generate more commotion?

trini_girl:

Sooo, I felt sorry for him, and that's the truth.

That wasn't necessary, really, truth or not.

trini_girl:

So you gave him the nice respectful response he was happy with in the Does God's Word Allow Divorce thread.

Now, that's the way a mature human being should respond to posts that he disagrees with.  I wish David and mrpataki can learn from TV01 in that aspect.

trini_girl:

I guess he's away recovering, I haven't seen him for a few days now.

I was not around.  By the way, I intend taking a break from the forum once I reach 6000 posts. I will still be checking in once in a while though. smiley
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by trinigirl1(f): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
goodguy:

I was not around. By the way, I intend taking a break from the forum once I reach 6000 posts. smiley

why not make it 5,995?  smiley
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2007
take a break from the church too, it does not seem to be doing you any good smiley
Re: What Then Happens To The Unbeliever? by mrpataki(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2007
goodguy:

Now, that's the way a mature human being should respond to posts that he disagrees with. I wish David and mrpataki can learn from TV01 in that aspect.

Probably you should go to the forum games and make such wishes. Making it here, is equivalent to pouring water on a hard rock as to my case, because I will never stop short of telling you where you are wrong as to the scriptures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does God Speak To Humans? And How? / Jesus, son of man? Read This. / Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.