Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) (67184 Views)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
NL don dull finish sef
how is this news?
another mans wife

his Mother!!! and ya all have turned to sirens

2 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Lawsonbill(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
grin
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by collitexnaira(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Stolen water is always sweeter

Don't come wailing when you realize u re not the father of the children ur wife bore for you..

Karma doesn't change it course
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by RELAN2446(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Ur mum ryt.

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Ak2fyn(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
enh, hope say u de marry too,
so therefore, anoda shall have his best days wit ur wife, kontuinu
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by freebreezeyz(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
But we may still need to find out what he actually means by this statement! It may not be directly or literally what we are thinking it is!! Trust me...this is too crude to be true or what we are thinking it is!
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by pweeryambre: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Even if he was referring to another man's wife, it's still possible he had his best days with her... cos some people marry the wrong partners out of pressure.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by walosky(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by blazetitov: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Articul8:
He meant his mum. Who is his own dad's wife.Dnt be too fast to judge.

Wao. You familiar with the man abi na you sef?

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by GoodinPurple: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Another man's wife here might mean his Father's wife(his mum)...
In other words DON'T COPY WHAT YOU CAN'T PASTE, to avoid stories that touch...
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by diMITCHELL: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2017
The Stupid ones above are so dumb to knw he was talking about his Mumcy.

2 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by burkingx(f): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2017
shocked

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Nigerians we take things too serious ooo..Ye he's very correct. Those days he spent in the arms of another man's wife were the days he had to be fed, he didn't have to pay his bills, he had someone look after him and take all his bills and that one person is his MOM.
Una just dey here dey swear for person wey miss him childhood days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by ifenes(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2017
solpat:
He needs to be flogged undecided

Why?
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Teeboi56: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2017
theway83:
oga you need pankere
Pankere wit koboko to sure
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Articul8(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2017
blazetitov:

Wao. You familiar with the man abi na you sef?
No be me. I plan using that line on my wedding and ppl will go...hhhaaaaa. Then burst their bobbles
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Juliearth(f): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2017
This is the height of dementedness. No remorse at all.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Even if not his mom, it could be his ex who's now married. And so forth.

But how does this change the fact that I need new basketball sneakers and I'm broke?
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by yvesboss(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2017
His Mother is His Father's Wife...Get it right brethren!
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Articul8(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Articul8 your head dey there abeg. See as people storm this thread to finish the poor dude. Na the thing wey the nigga dey look for be that sha!
Abi now. Ppl won react as usual.lool.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Sunnynwa: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2017
ovokooo:
There's nothing we won't see...

http://ovoko.com.ng/see-man-posted-internet-pictured/

He's referring to his mum.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by tonio2wo: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Stolen (consented) sex is d sweetest sex. Not rape o!
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2017
MTN should drop this guy as ambassador he doesn't worth it. you can't try this in America.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by blazetitov: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Articul8:

No be me. I plan using that line on my wedding and ppl will go...hhhaaaaa. Then burst their bobbles

Oh, interesting. But you should be looking forward to spending the best part of your life with your wife. All the best bro.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by dominique(f): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
He's probably talking about his mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2017
u cant blame him, the woman invited him, open her legs, spend on him, everything was free cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2017
bigmo1:
Now I am wondering who is spending the best time of his life with my own woman. Women sha?
That a woman is wedded doesn't mean she is in a cage.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by taurusmena1(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
The advent of social media has turned loads of peeps to something else. I weep for this generation ND doubt if Sodom and Gomorrah did go this far.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Articul8(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
blazetitov:

Oh, interesting. But you should be looking forward to spending the best part of your life with your wife. All the best bro.
Yes. Something like 'all the while i have been with another man's wife, but now i have found mine.'
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by luvme0702: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
His mum I guess.
ovokooo:
There's nothing we won't see...

http://ovoko.com.ng/see-man-posted-internet-pictured/

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by blazetitov: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Articul8:

Yes. Something like 'all the while i have been with another man's wife, but now i have found mine.'

Better!
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Jabioro: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2017
When it happens now people would be screaming devil.. go try am for Zimbabwe maybe you no gum the woman for pussy center..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.