Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) (67313 Views)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by 2bam: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2017
my mother is the wife of another man.so I have a lot of good time with her by she bringing me up.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Tarya(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
And that another man's wife....is ur father's wife..... Das ur mum

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by ChubbychummyICE(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some peeps are quick to judge, he might just mean his mama... Think of it, he wouldn't be so proud of writing it if he meant someone else.

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Actuarydeji(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
The world is coming to an end!!! Wal-asri!!! God save me from the punishment of the grave and Hell fire
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
ihatebuhari:
hahahaha
Whoa! You are such a damsel. Nice ass u got
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
We've all spent days with other men wives in one way or the other.all those girls when we straff but no marry
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
I think he meant his mum
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by lemolemo: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
The worst day could be the day he'll sleep with a Kenyan man's wife and get stuck.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Uncle, you say shocked?
The DAYS...
Another man's wife = Mumsy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Johnhug66(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
aragon4realz:
lol...I dey smell henvy,I detect malice
in FALZ voice
wait,you mean ENVY right. English is done for

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Arabambi1: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
this is an old kinda joke that has been used in the past; he meant his mother!. you people should grow up
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by jennifer22(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
winkmart:
Why you all condemning him. She could be his sugar mummy and the husband to the woman could be so old he can't do anymore.

And the woman, maybe paid his bills wella... He might not even be talking about the sex. But the good life he was exposed to, which he might not have ever gotten outside of his relationship with her

THE WOMAN IN QUESTION COULD EVEN BE HIS MOTHER.

Let's always reason before condemning others

U are truly good at reasoning, it was not until u said this comment, I was almost killing him..... Learnt a great deal from u not to be quick to judge. Wish u more wisdom.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
A man was attending an event where the speaker opened by the following statement..."the best years of my life were spent with another man's wife..." Before the audience were dazed, he added..."it was my mother!!" The audience were reeling in laughter.

So the same man went home and decided to try the joke on his wife. So he said to his wife..."the best years of my life were spent with another man's wife" Forgetting the rest of the joke, he said..."I can't remember who that is..." He woke up in the Emergency Room in the hospital...lol.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by aragon4realz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Johnhug66:
wait,you mean ENVY right. English is done for
lol...I guess you don't know how FALZ speaks,I know exactly what I wrote ''HENVY''
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by uwajeh(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hope we will all be ready to apoligize to him when he says that the " other man's wife" is his mother.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
And it was so good that he had to confess it to the whole world.

Original mumu 100%
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
winkmart:
Why you all condemning him. She could be his sugar mummy and the husband to the woman could be so old he can't do anymore.

And the woman, maybe paid his bills wella... He might not even be talking about the sex. But the good life he was exposed to, which he might not have ever gotten outside of his relationship with her

THE WOMAN IN QUESTION COULD EVEN BE HIS MOTHER.

Let's always reason before condemning others

Reasoning before yapping...
That wouldn't be the average Naija online-"Ranter's" way
They're often half as crazy an way far more stupid that whichever person or issue you see them criticizing
All na posturing... Dey'll always fare worse in similar positioning... Ewu maggots!
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Stallione(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Uncle, you say shocked?
Chai dis bae fine no be small,wish she's dat apple of my heart
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by mrdino(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
I saw this meme from another thread , I think it makes a whole lot of sense.

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
I think he meant his sister inlaw maybe even his own sister or his friends wives , why all the abuse na?
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Joysmith2: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Uncle, you say shocked?
fine girl! shocked shocked tongue
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by bosunmi17(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
***** clears throat****. Btw ooo is ones mother not another man's wife.... Just thinkin though...
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Neldrizzy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Kaybee50: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
He is very right. He mean his mother nah.

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
The other man's wife he meant was probably his dad's wife a.k.a his mother.

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by oodua1stson: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some people no get sense.

He was referring to his mom
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by monchazfarms: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
You guys are too quick to judge,another man's wife he was talking about is his mother.
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Sweet...you can enjoy her all you want and let someone else take care of her emotional nonsense...just make sure you never get married or have a daughter because Karma's a total biash cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.