Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? (7913 Views)

What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by obyrich(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Quinn22:
Because I'm understanding and patient doesn't mean I'm going to let people take advantage of that. There are always boundaries. And it's important to set those boundaries so that you're not taken for a fool.
I've learnt my lessons.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by marisdgreat(f): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Càn i fúçking cúm smiley
U wan wound me ni
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Fuckshiit: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
marisdgreat:

U wan wound me ni

i júst wanna fúçkiñg cúm...that's all --no blôôdyfúckiñg pain smiley
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by marisdgreat(f): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

i júst wanna fúçkiñg cúm...that's all --no blôôdyfúckiñg pain smiley
U go injure me
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Fuckshiit: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
marisdgreat:

U go injure me

fúçkiñg trust me when i say I'll be fúçkiñg gentle wink
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
I love licking yellow mangoes.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Deefuray(f): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

huhh!! shocked is that all? kiss

lol.... what else am I supposed to say na?

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Deefuray(f): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
tk4rd:
Whaatt.!!
Why do good people end up with the wrong ones.??
But, if given the opportunity to describe, could you describe the kind of behavior and character you would like to see in the person you date.?

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by marisdgreat(f): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

fúçkiñg trust me when i say I'll be fúçkiñg gentle wink
Abeg go sleep
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by MissJoy29(f): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmm....I share same character traits as #ZARZAR#, #SNOW84# & most especially, #DEEFURAY#. And I want to ask if y'all are Taurus...

To add more to the list,
1) I'm very very loyal, faithful & devoted....cheating is a no no for me
2) I'm supportive & a giver...sometimes I give more than I receive
3) I'm very understanding...to a fault. It's unbelievable sometimes what I can condone.
4) I love cooking and I guess I cook really well
5) I'm not a clingy partner...I give space and I crave for it too though most times I meet clingy partners
6) Honesty, sincerity, truthfulness & being open are my STRONGEST suit. (P.S, I also demand these things from my partner but most guys can't handle that. They want you to be all these but THEY can't be)
7) I'm fun, highly thoughtful, romantic, adventurous, spontaneous,can be naughty....no dull moment with me except I don't like you

...to mention but a few. I guess I should stop here

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2017
MissJoy29:
Hmmmm....I share same character traits as #ZARZAR#, #SNOW84# & most especially, #DEEFURAY#. And I want to ask if y'all are Taurus...

To add more to the list,
3) I'm very understanding...to a fault. It's unbelievable sometimes what I can condone.
5) I'm not a clingy partner...I give space and I crave for it too though most times I meet clingy partners
6) Honesty, sincerity, truthfulness & being open are my STRONGEST suit. (P.S, I also demand these things from my partner but most guys can't handle that. They want you to be all these but THEY can't be)
7) I'm fun, highly thoughtful, romantic, adventurous, spontaneous,can be naughty....no dull moment with me except I don't like you

Snow84 & I are both Aquarius smiley

Nice list, you sound like a cool chic. I can see myself in your list too. May we get the kind of partners we deserve in due time tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Deefuray(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2017
MissJoy29:

To add more to the list,

I'm leo

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by newslifeop: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2017
Sex
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by drunkpunk(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good listener, patient, love unconditionally n won't ever intrude your privacy.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by drunkpunk(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Deefuray:

I'm leo
I'm Aries...
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by drunkpunk(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
MissJoy29:

To add more to the list,

Don't stop... Plus could all these be true with all that's happening in this our generation?
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by tk4rd: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
MissJoy29:

To add more to the list,

Good Lady.

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by tk4rd: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Nice list, you sound like a cool chic. I can see myself in your list too. May we get the kind of partners we deserve in due time tongue
Amen to that.
How are you doing today.?

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by MissJoy29(f): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
tk4rd:
Good Lady.

Thanks dear
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by MissJoy29(f): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
drunkpunk:

Don't stop... Plus could all these be true with all that's happening in this our generation?

yes. I believe they are true & possible.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by MissJoy29(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
drunkpunk:

I'm Aries...

ok...that's good
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by MissJoy29(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah....I'm cool..lol
you sound cool too, experienced and mature
A very big Amen to your Prayer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / The Jamaica-based model, Joy Shared Sultry Pictures With Her Bikini. PHOTOS / "Your Juju Too Strong": Reactions As Nigerian Man Show Off His Oyinbo Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.