Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? (7899 Views)

What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Deefuray(f): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2017
I NEVER cheat..... that's one thing I can't do

I'm as faithful as can be when it comes to relationships

I'm not demanding..... will never bother you with my needs

I'm not stingy..... I give too.....

I'm very supportive and loyal

3 Likes

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 5:01am On Apr 25, 2017
tk4rd:
This thread is a Counter-thread or better put, a Sequel-thread to the first thread -
What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? -
which was created by Pillan.
For me, the sweetest thing about me in relationships is that I love deeply whenever I am in love, and as a result, I overlook all shortcomings and forgive almost everything..
Although, they used to cheat me so much, and I usually forgive them for the first two times they were caught.
I only end such relationships after the third time of being caught.. (That's me for you)
Now, let's hear yours.

I can get you easily addicted to warmth, generosity and love. I rule the jungle so be prepared for some exciting and unpredictable fire-ry times tongue better be ready to keep up though.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 5:03am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm genuine, loyal, caring, a great conversationalist, funny, quirky & can get along with almost anyone. There aren't that many boring days when Zar is around cool I'm an entertainer at heart & a b-b-b-bags of fun when I want to be. Basically, I bring sassy back grin

I should be dating you ZarZar you sound perfect for me...sex change one of your plans ? grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 5:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Capriqueen:
I don't ask for anything other than loyalty.

Sweets and simply.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2017
I can't actually think of any undecided
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2017
tk4rd:

Permit me to put this here..

With these two quotes side by side,, I must confess..
I am totally confused right now.

What's confusing about that? It's positive vs negative, different topics. I never claimed to wear a halo. I'm good just as much as I can be bad. Isn't everyone?

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Tynasparks:
I can cook for africa ... Great listener... I trust and love too much.

Chaii

You can cook like that ? Biko oya take ma numba. 0809044****

My Pastor says I must marry this year by Fire by Force ! Abeg make on a hellep me thank God oh. I Dom see wife.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Snow84:

In all my years as a learner and observer, I have never a concept more accurate than astrology. There is almost nothing you say about yourself that has no similarity to how I behave.

At this point, I feel compelled to advice you about the choice of a man. If you are satisfied with a man's appearance, ensure that the man is a Libra, and you will take credit for the decision.

Maybe we should get hitched then tongue Honestly, I like your aura too, it's familiar to me in the way you express yourself. I think you're an honest & shameless person. Shameless as in, you put yourself out there without the fear of being judged. That's me all day too.

I don't like Libra men lol. I've dated one & he almost drove me mad. Their traits only get along with ours, on paper. In real life they are wishy washy & we're straightforward.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm genuine, loyal, caring, a great conversationalist, funny, quirky & can get along with almost anyone. There aren't that many boring days when Zar is around cool I'm an entertainer at heart & a b-b-b-bags of fun when I want to be. Basically, I bring sassy back grin

All these one na story. You sabi cook or nah tongue

Just answer smiley
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Lionessza:

I should be dating you ZarZar you sound perfect for me...sexy change one of your plans ? grin

LMAO, girl. We would set the town on fire! Since we aren't lesbos, we could be BFFs tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by dingbang(m): 5:44am On Apr 25, 2017
I play with you .....
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by dingbang(m): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Queenbeee:
Uhm, I can be troublesome and fun to be with when I want to be. I'm a good listener, dam.n loyal, and if I fall in love I give my all.
caught you... When last did u even fall in love sef... grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2017
cruchenuti:

All these one na story. You sabi cook or nah tongue

Just answer smiley

Yes. I didn't mention that because for me that's something I do when I want to, not because it's expected. I'm not those women that'll spend hours in the kitchen for you. I'll cook but don't make me feel like you think it's my duty or responsibility to make food for you when you have the same amount of hands that I do.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes. I didn't mention that because for me that's something I do when I want to, not because it's expected. I'm not those women that'll spend hours in the kitchen for you. I'll cook but don't make me feel like you think it's my duty or responsibility to make food for you when you have the same amount of hands that I do.

Ha Mo Gbe. Aye Mi ! Apostle must hear of this.

So you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen abi...it is your responsibility oh. Shey you hear. Infact I will check your cooking skills. I luv babes that cook well.
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 5:55am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO, girl. We would set the town on fire! Since we aren't lesbos, we could be BFFs tongue

Meant sex change.

Loll yeah girl

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Your responses never shock me .

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by coltaine(m): 6:06am On Apr 25, 2017
wink
ZarZar:

Comfirm what that guy told you? I can't. Because that's his POV.
POV wink
ZarZar:

Comfirm what that guy told you? I can't. Because that's his POV.
POV
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 25, 2017
cruchenuti:

Ha Mo Gbe. Aye Mi ! Apostle must hear of this.

So you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen abi...it is your responsibility oh. Shey you hear. Infact I will check your cooking skills. I luv babes that cook well.

Trust me, I can cook very well. But maybe my view about relationships is different from yours. Me, I'm the type of person that does everything I want by myself. Even when I'm sick, I fetch my own water to down my pills, etc. I take care of me. I will never bother you to do things for me that I'm capable of doing by myself & in return, I expect a guy to rely less on me when it comes to day-to-day activities. Be independent. Be an equal. I didn't adopt you. Feed yourself sometimes. Because if you're under the impression that I should do it for you all the time, then you'll starve.

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Meant sex change.

Loll yeah girl

Hahaha @ sex change. Mnxm wena. How was your night?
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by SgtKisswhere: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2017
I haven't been in a relationship before but one thing I know is, if you re worth it....I give my hundred, might even go extra miles....
BTW I saw some stuff regarding zodiac nd stuffs....
Got two questions, do people take that stuff serious? nd for the experts, which sign is compatible with an Aries
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Lunagirl:
I give 100%

100% of what na
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha @ sex change. Mnxm wena. How was your night?

Lol. Normal girl , How was yours?
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Trust me, I can cook very well. But maybe my view about relationships is different from yours. Me, I'm the type of person that does everything I want by myself. Even when I'm sick, I fetch my own water to down my pills, etc. I take care of me. I will never bother you to do things for me that I'm capable of doing by myself & in return, I expect a guy to rely less on me when it comes to day-to-day activities. Be independent. Be an equal. Feed yourself sometimes. Because if you're under the impression that I should do it for you all the time, then you'll starve.

Hmmm...you must be the first born, with this your independent way of thinking or doing things. I guess you grew up this way. I also detect that you would mostly enjoy the company of yourself. Traits of an introvert.q

Maybe you can just cook n put in the fridge. Not necessarily cook at all times. When husband comes, he'll bring it out, microwave & make his food. Would you pound yam for your husband tho ? smiley

In short boyfriend inclusive.

Just say Yels or nah

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 25, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
I haven't been in a relationship before but one thing I know is, if you re worth it....I give my hundred, might even go extra miles....
mile 2 or mile 12 grin

SgtKisswhere:
do people take that stuff serious?
yes. some people do.
a lot of people also take babalawo and 419 and numerologists serious until .... cool

SgtKisswhere:
nd for the experts, which sign is compatible with an Aries
you don't want to go down that path.

how in the world will a star u don't even know wen it will die impact your life on earth. I'm yet to see zodiac that predicts the day a person will die and it comes true. When that happens and I'll know its for real.

So my dear I will only recommmend aries (ram) if you want to prepare delicious peppersoup tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Trust me, I can cook very well. But maybe my view about relationships is different from yours. Me, I'm the type of person that does everything I want by myself. Even when I'm sick, I fetch my own water to down my pills, etc. I take care of me. I will never bother you to do things for me that I'm capable of doing by myself & in return, I expect a guy to rely less on me when it comes to day-to-day activities. Be independent. Be an equal. I didn't adopt you. Feed yourself sometimes. Because if you're under the impression that I should do it for you all the time, then you'll starve.

Chai!!! ***cleans my eyes***
Babe I'm totally falling for you.

But shebi u sabi pound fufu. That is a deal-breaker for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by SgtKisswhere: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

mile 2 or mile 12 grin

yes. some people do.
a lot of people also take babalawo and 419 and numerologists serious until .... cool

you don't want to go down that path.

how in the world will a star u don't even know wen it will die impact your life on earth. I'm yet to see zodiac that predicts the day a person will die and it comes true. When that happens and I'll know its for real.

So my dear I will only recommmend aries (ram) if you want to prepare delicious peppersoup tongue

dude, your funny I swear grin.........but why do I get this kinda female vibe from you......oh you think m a lady grin grin grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. Normal girl , How was yours?

Same here smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by LePrezident(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Merciless much undecided
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
dude, your funny I swear grin.........

thank u

SgtKisswhere:
but why do I get this kinda female vibe from you

hmmmm. I'm straight as an arrow oooo and I be guy, but I'll suggest you ask the village people oooo.
grin

start with this one

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2017
I don't lie

I don't cheat

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2017
cruchenuti:

Hmmm...you must be the first born, with this your independent way of thinking or doing things. I guess you grew up this way. I also detect that you would mostly enjoy the company of yourself. Traits of an introvert.q

Maybe you can just cook n put in the fridge. Not necessarily cook at all times. When husband comes, he'll bring it out, microwave & make his food. Would you pound yam for your husband tho ? smiley

In short boyfriend inclusive.

Just say Yels or nah

Lol, I'm actually a last born. It's just that I was raised to be independent from an early age because my parents worked & weren't at home all day to cater to me. So you kinda learn to raise yourself so to speak. Yeah, I like my own company & I'm an indoor person by nature. If I had a husband like that, honestly it would take a lot of adjustment on my part. It would be a bone of contention because sometimes I just don't wanna be bothered. You're hungry? So what do you want me to do about it? LOL!

I'm not a Nigerian so IDK what fufu is tongue But if I saw how it's done, I'm sure I'd be able to do it...just not everyday grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Deefuray:
I NEVER cheat..... that's one thing I can't do

I'm as faithful as can be when it comes to relationships

I'm not demanding..... will never bother you with my needs

I'm not stingy..... I give too.....

I'm very supportive and loyal

Babe you fine sha. But you list plenty things here oooo grin

Anyway see my signature for more advice on what I like about dating you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) / Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) / If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.