Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Describe The Perfect Character And Behaviour For Your Dream Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Perfect Character And Behaviour For Your Dream Date (350 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Describe The Perfect Character And Behaviour For Your Dream Date by tk4rd: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
After going through these threads -
What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? and
What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? -
A respondent would discover that after knowing oneself (both on the good and bad sides), one still face the dilemma of knowing the type of person that would best suit him or her..
So, let's go..
If given the opportunity, could you describe the kind of behavior and character you would like to see in the person you date.?
For me, Somebody that is jovial, can laugh very well (I tell lots of jokes and stories, so I need an actively laughing person), can tell jokes, can understand sarcasm, and then ready to forgive a lot (Yeeaahh.. I won't cheat,, but, I can be very annoying at times.).
The person must not call me at all times, but must be sure to give me undistracted attention whenever we are together.
Ok. Let's hear yours.
Re: Describe The Perfect Character And Behaviour For Your Dream Date by Dionnetech: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Describe The Perfect Character And Behaviour For Your Dream Date by tk4rd: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dionnetech:
lipsrsealed
Make I just dey here dey look you.

(1) (Reply)

See Read How Marriage Proposal Turn Sour / Beware Of Secret Enemies In Your Love Relationship / Is dating ur mom best friend daughter advisable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.