Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Dating A Nigerian Capone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Capone (2089 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
I am currently dating a man whom I found out used to be a cultist and a capone in his university days. He displays signs of anger although he has not hit me before, lies alot especially over little things, have an eye for beautiful women (not insecure as I to am beautiful: just an observation), expect me to give him money to prove my love (which he knows I think its wrong) and drinks and smokes despite this I love him but what is bothering me is the cultist issue. I want to know what exactly do cultist and capones do in university in terms of activities particularly killing people and blood covenants? and why do they go get protections from the native doctors.

I am confused about this situation and have no idea what to do. Any advice rendered will be appreciated (please no insults).
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by chuksikem(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
no cause for alarm, capones are just gentle, loving and easy going guys, kindly stay in the relationship till he beats you to death,

who doesn't know capones dip their hands in all many of filthy and fetish stuffs??

im, iotic mammal,
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by webcam(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
my advice is run for your dear life with style, they are dagerous ppl
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by mashnino(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
jayjay2011:

I am currently dating a man whom I found out used to be a cultist and a capone in his university days. He displays signs of anger although he has not hit me before, lies alot especially over little things, have an eye for beautiful women (not insecure as I to am beautiful: just an observation), expect me to give him money to prove my love (which he knows I think its wrong) and drinks and smokes despite this I love him but what is bothering me is the cultist issue. I want to know what exactly do cultist and capones do in university in terms of activities particularly killing people and blood covenants? and why do they go get protections from the native doctors.

I am confused about this situation and have no idea what to do. Any advice rendered will be appreciated (please no insults).

[size=20pt]SISTER DON'T BE CONFUSED, SOON YOU WILL BE A SPIRIT, [/size], lemme even kill you sef so dat you will know you died for a reason(stupidity), instead of that guy killing you just like that, for no reason
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Kslib(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
jayjay2011:

hmmn!Now i know why they say"LOVE IS BLIND".But in naija,LOVE NO DEY CRAZE.I'll tell u wat u want to hear.Capones are lovely nd caring guys,with time he will change to a loving nd caring angel(fullstop)
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by tutuwater(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2011
You seem to emphasize the Nigerian part of the guy. where are you from?
how did you find out he was into cultism?

Any ways most cultist do not go on to live a life full of violence but there still remain a tendency towards crime.
most do membership rituals which may involve but are not exclusive to
1. sharing of members blood by drinking.
2. thorough endurance test by violence towards a new member or an opposing gang member.
3. they engage in protective charm.( most people will disclaim this but i used to have friend cultist who sharp objects don't pierce and with a moving tattoo of a scorpion on his arm).

but your main problem should not be his past but the fact that he is asking you for money?
talk to him about how you view this action of his and if he persists and gives excuses then know he his likely a con artist.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by bekay911(f): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ op abeg guys don finish? Pls if u rwally love ursef n ur family just leave dat r/ship. Ders notin gud in it unless u r waiting for ur adatuary
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
@tutuwater: Was born in Nigeria but was not bread there, Nigerian parents as well, so NO, I am not emphasising Nigeria man to answer your question
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
webcam:

my advice is run for your dear life with style, they are dagerous ppl

Gpd forbid bad thing, sounds a serious case, Ok how do i leave this guy without any drama?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Beync(f): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2011
Gradually withdraw urself from him. slitly cutting down on communication and all that you used to do before.
the whole thing will fade away. i hope he is not all that dangerous incase he finds out u r leavin him and he comes back chasing or threatenin u
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
Beync:

Gradually withdraw urself from him. slitly cutting down on communication and all that you used to do before.
the whole thing will fade away. i hope he is not all that dangerous incase he finds out u r leavin him and he comes back chasing or threatenin u

Thanks @ beync. Will do exactly that!!!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Beync(f): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
^ u r welcome dearie. U need to be in a safe relationshp
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by MrCork17: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
Capone? You me Capricorn? undecided
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by cynthiafred67(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
Beync:

Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Yorisb: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
@OP

Since you're not an enemy, then you're not a target.

So relax, no cause for alarm. . .Enjoy! (please note the sarcasm)
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Dgunnerz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Capone?  You me Capricorn? undecided

NOPE,Virgo
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
It's funny how fast people change. I used to be a terrorist with Al' Qaeda in my infancy(!) But now. . .I'm so sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
I c how people r taking humour in my situation, i pray such never happens to u cry
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
lol. . .Ok, what are his friends like?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

lol. . .Ok, what are his friends like?

Well, they seem to be ok I guess, the guy even goes to church on sundays and has a bible in his house!! He seems to be very serious about me as well and has told all his friends about me.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Woke4all(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Una just dey spoil the guy relationship angry angry angry

@op, which cult doesm he belong ?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Dgunnerz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
Woke4all:

Una just dey spoil the guy relationship angry angry angry

@op, which cult doesm he belong ?

HE BE BUCA!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by 195(f): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2011
^Aint BUCA where they eat in Lagos
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2011
jayjay2011:

Well, they seem to be ok I guess, the guy even goes to church on sundays and has a bible in his house!! He seems to be very serious about me as well and has told all his friends about me.
Not to worry, I know of pastors who used to be capones as well. If his friends seem responsible, then, he might just have turned a new leaf. Keep observing him for now.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by moremi2008(m): 5:37am On Dec 16, 2011
Your life and happiness is clearly of little value to you. You think attending church on Sundays and keeping a Bible in the house means he's a different man? Are you yourself a spirit-filled Christian? If no, then there's nothing on here that will convince you from leaving that man. If yes, then you need to go on your knees in fasting and prayer; no sane woman will go into a relationship like this with eyes wide open. Good luck! I am so happy you're not a family member.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by MrsChima1(f): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2011
Just keep a gallon of bleach nearby! I hear it cleans demons and filth!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Woke4all(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2011
Dgunnerz:

HE BE BUCA!

I don't know which cult he belonged to but I hope it aint lagos BUCA!!!

moremi2008:

Your life and happiness is clearly of little value to you. You think attending church on Sundays and keeping a Bible in the house means he's a different man? Are you yourself a spirit-filled Christian? If no, then there's nothing on here that will convince you from leaving that man. If yes, then you need to go on your knees in fasting and prayer; no sane woman will go into a relationship like this with eyes wide open. Good luck! I am so happy you're not a family member.

I don't know y the insult but thanks for the advice any ways,
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by Woke4all(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

[b][/b] grin
jayjay2011:

Babe relax! From your post he was once a cultist i see nothing wrong if you continue with him.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by moremi2008(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2011
jayjay2011:

I don't know y the insult but thanks for the advice any ways,

I think you should be grateful for the insults because that's how anybody with good intentions for you will react. I hope the insults give you a clearer idea of just how dangerous and serious the situation could be to a child of God. It appears, though, that you aren't too bothered by the situation. Good luck with everything and don't forget to let us know how it goes.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by nicky4lif(f): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2011
My dear,u better stop giving him money.why will u be giving a guy money,if the money is nolonger coming out will still love u?he told his frnds abt u what exactly did he tell his frnds abt u,u can only believe what he wants u to believe.him going to church nd having a bible doesn't mean he really wants to do it,maybe he is doing it for u or to say sorry to God for all the people he has killed,because one can't be a capone without killing someone.yes they visit native docters as often as possible for some kind of protections.he can pretend to be an angel for as long as the money is coming out,he can even go as far as making his nd ur family believe that he love u nd at the end he will leave u nd still make it look like the fault is from u.u might be his maga u never can tell.when he will kill u,he will do it like he is killing a rat because is somtin he is used to doing.he is simple not ur type,don't tell him is over,just do it in a matured way.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Capone by jayjay2011(f): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
nicky4lif:

My dear,u better stop giving him money.why will u be giving a guy money,if the money is nolonger coming out will still love u?he told his frnds abt u what exactly did he tell his frnds abt u,u can only believe what he wants u to believe.him going to church nd having a bible doesn't mean he really wants to do it,maybe he is doing it for u or to say sorry to God for all the people he has killed,because one can't be a capone without killing someone.yes they visit native docters as often as possible for some kind of protections.he can pretend to be an angel for as long as the money is coming out,he can even go as far as making his nd your family believe that he love u nd at the end he will leave u nd still make it look like the fault is from u.u might be his maga u never can tell.when he will kill u,he will do it like he is killing a rat because is somtin he is used to doing.he is simple not your type,don't tell him is over,just do it in a matured way.

Can u elaborate on how to do it in a matured way apart from slowly cutting off communications?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Sign Is In Love With U / Sex & Pregnancy Before Marriage Will Cause U To Marry Another Person Partner / Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.