Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (81782 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
When we tell them Anambra is going places, they start shouting complex bull crap like we care.
I pass that point almost everyday

7 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Schematics:
My concern is why is it that every Yoruba man or woman is always from Lagos? None of you has ever agreed to come from Osun or Oyo? Why is that? Is it inferiority complex? cheesy

But u saw where I wrote I share Ogun citizenship (from mum's side) Abi make I deny say my papa no come from Epe again? cheesy

I am a proud citizen of Eko and Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
fabuloz1:

Are you ok? cry you should come down to nkpor and see first class info. I stay at nkpor and those pictures aligned with real infrastructure on ground.
Please where in Nkpor do you stay, Nkpor -agu or Uno
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:
ANAMBRA no go allow us rest from this FLYOVER matter.....

How will it be when they launch AIRPORT....

I can't imagine what Nairaland will be like then...

CROSSRIVER state is HEAVEN to Onitsha....
Yet they visit Nairaland on daily basis without being noticed..
Enemy of progress spotted, another bad belle

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Schematics: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
I am worried because I am yet to see a single Yoruba man or woman who is not from Lagos. Even Tinubu from Osun state is equally claiming that he is from Lagos. cheesy

wristbangle:

But u saw where I wrote I share Ogun citizenship (from mum's side) Abi make I deny say my papa no come from Epe again? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Franchise21(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

I think I should be in the position to ask
Always a zombie

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
post=55918480]
Ok, how about the ones in your home state Osun Most you all come from no man's land[/quote]

Ogun state

Which location is the no man's land in Nigeria? A sincere answer
[quote author=Franchise21
:
Always a zombie

Bro, long time, how u dey? Don't mind me on this thread. Just having fun

Schematics:
I am worried because I am yet to see a single Yoruba man or woman who is not from Lagos. Even Tinubu from Osun state is equally claiming that he is from Lagos. cheesy

Its becos lagos development transcend from all sw citizen.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Nickymezor(f): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice one Gov., Weldone sir!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Well amara I respect you and I won't engage you in a derogatory way.

Yes I made the comment about Falomo beatification but it was never over hyped as it captures some of glimpse of eko @ 50 celebration.

See there are lot of these projects ongoing and commissioned already in Lagos and some part in Ogun state. This is 21st century hence let's stop celebrating mediocrity. This media over hype is not good.

Have u been to Kano, calabar, ibadan and enugu cities? These places outclassed onitsha in every way yet you won't hear any media boomerang.
but this is the first time the OP is showing us this project pix! I see no overhyping here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Rikidony(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:
ANAMBRA no go allow us rest from this FLYOVER matter.....

How will it be when they launch AIRPORT....

I can't imagine what Nairaland will be like then...

CROSSRIVER state is HEAVEN to Onitsha....
Yet they visit Nairaland on daily basis without being noticed..
My guy IPOB yoots are one hell of a comic relief imagine this dude celebrating a painted bridge and some tiles laying as an achievement wtf grin grin grin
may God deliver my people from the spirit of illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Schematics: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Egbon be proud of state Osun for once and stop claiming Lagos out of inferiority complex. Go and meditate on this. O da bo

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by fkj950ax(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
We still don't know what governance is all about in Nigeria.
From Kano to Benue to Abia to Ogun to Abuja to Lagos, all the politicians and public servants are doing is window dressing in the guise of infrastructural development.
When a State develops a transport system that the Governor can ride a train or take a cab to work under 1 hour, then I'd be happy.
Not this paint and paving stone, nor Lagos light rail/BRT system that's horrid, nor Abuja airport with a "new' runway servicing a smelly, dingy and hot lounge.

Its same smoke and mirror across the land.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
okay.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Yyeske(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Well amara I respect you and I won't engage you in a derogatory way.

Yes I made the comment about Falomo beatification but it was never over hyped as it captures some of glimpse of eko @ 50 celebration.

See there are lot of these projects ongoing and commissioned already in Lagos and some part in Ogun state. This is 21st century hence let's stop celebrating mediocrity. This media over hype is not good.

Have u been to Kano, calabar, ibadan and enugu cities? These places outclassed onitsha in every way yet you won't hear any media boomerang.
Liar trying to cover up, was this one commissioned? Someone saw something good and decided to share just as that of Falomo you were hyping that was shared too .

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Franchise21(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol... U go choose d only two better states for Afonja land grin

Should have been Osun and Ekiti... lol

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Franchise21(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol... Bro, I dey ooh. U nko?? Why u go choose d best two states for Afonja land? U for pick Osun n Ekiti States na... #JustSaying grin
wristbangle:

Ogun state

Which location is the no man's land in Nigeria? A sincere answer

Bro, long time, how u dey? Don't mind me on this thread. Just having fun

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
but this is the first time the OP is showing us this project pix! I see no overhyping here.

over hypes anambra too much and insult/black list other region especially SW as a filth. Nobody says he shouldn't post pictures of his state which is nice by me but why should he derail thread associated with SW by posting unnecessary pictures just to spike us. Maybe he is catching fun but if he keeps doing that, his thread will be derailed as well. Do me I do you, man no go vex. Between no be me go do the damage when jetleeee and co dey there.

How was your day ma? Hehehe your still awake at this time of the night?

Have a pleasant night
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Yyeske(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rikidony:

My guy IPOB yoots are one hell of a comic relief imagine this dude celebrating a painted bridge and some tiles laying as an achievement wtf grin grin grin
may God deliver my people from the spirit of illiteracy
But Falomo under bridge beautification was hailed by you and your likes

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Schematics:

Egbon be proud of state Osun for once and stop claiming Lagos out of inferiority complex. Go and meditate on this. O da bo

What's there not to be proud of in Osun state when Osun/Aregbshola is building a whole interchange while you people sit here every day over hyping and celebrating the same flyover commissioned years ago.

Little boys build flyover just to show off while big boys like Aregbe build interchange.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol... Bro, I dey ooh. U nko?? Why u go choose d best two states for Afonja land? U for pick Osun n Ekiti States na... #JustSaying grin

Aregbe no try for salary payment at all but for infrastructural development, him dey try. As for Ekiti, the hero of IPOB dey busy cut pomo as stomach infrastructural for him people cool

I dey fine oo. May God bless our hustle bro. How ur family egbon?
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Schematics:

Am proud of Osun state ofcourse. Aregbe did a great job in infrastructural development. His only flaw is non payment of salary.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Well amara I respect you and I won't engage y.
Mr man that's Nkpor flyover not Onitsha or Awka flyovers, this is the first time I posted about the project here, on states you listed that joke for another day grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
If he can work on high way from Imo to Awka with double leans to reduce accidents, I will personally do something about what I have in mind for him.

Note: someone somewhere to knows these looters below, to resign for they will account for what are their performance.

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Yyeske(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
post=55919722:

Mr man that's Nkpor flyover not Onitsha or Awka flyovers, this is the first time I posted about the project here, on states you listed that joke for another day grin grin grin
Allow that bigot be biko
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
If not for Willie, the Nkpor flyover would have been a history. Long live Obiano..
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Willie saved the flyover from erosion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by MicroBox: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rubbish transformation... Go to the north expecially kano and see real transformation.
Northerners always hold their leaders accountable so no room for a rubbish project like this to be celebrated.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by RosaConsidine: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Whoops, I meant to start a thread
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oba Aderemi ByPass

Bisi Akande trumpet Bridge

Aregbeshola in Osun constructing world class bypass and interchange while jokers are sitting here beating chest everyday with the same village flyover day after day.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Yyeske(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Sad enough that the FG hasn't reimbursed the state for the repairs

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by kikake: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
post=55908136:
Nkpor flyover

Kai, Gov. Okoroawusa come see oooo

Nkpor is not State Capital of Anambra oooo.

Okoro.... does not do real development work outside his state capital and suburbs. He officially referred to any other place in Imo as rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chikeluba25:
This is new look of the same location you posted, you can watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7mx8KDaLw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.