Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (81859 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chapterr5ive: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Eggheaders of blessed memory.

No be only eggheader, na breadlegger. You never still buy a working brain? Lol
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OJOAYODEJI(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Nice job by the people's governor.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Franchise21(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Aregbe no try for salary payment at all but for infrastructural development, him dey try. As for Ekiti, the hero of IPOB dey busy cut pomo as stomach infrastructural for him people cool

I dey fine oo. May God bless our hustle bro. How ur family egbon?
Aburo, we're doing good. How urz na?

BTW, Oshokomole ain't the hero of IPOB, he's an attachee trying to dodge judgement wen d tym comes cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by intruxive(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

And your father built the bridge itself?
u guys should hold these ppl responsible for infrastructure developments and stop this your perceived war with "afonja" go to other states and know the governors in the east are doing nothing biko. Stop behaving like your father who fought a useless war and made u a slave
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

No be only eggheader, na breadlegger. You never still buy a working brain? Lol

Omo how far na? You still dey work for that Agege bread factory? Chino your slayer is still here o, so you better keep a low profile.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=nonsobaba post=55921157] Of course you would be proud, he is building the interchange with the blood of osun civil servants and pensioners who are owed upwards of 15 months pay. Typical afonja oblong head filled with saw dust.[/quote
] My brother, you don't listen to every dog that bark. The guy is an ekuke dog
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chapterr5ive: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Omo how far na? You still dey work for that Agege bread factory? Chino your slayer is still here o, so you better keep a low profile.

Open your eyes well Ukwungum, you are mistaking me for someone else. Heard you were deported and you also lost your wife sunday, may her soul rest in peace. Sorry bro
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2017
intruxive:
u guys should hold these ppl responsible for infrastructure developments and stop this your perceived war with "afonja" go to other states and know the governors in the east are doing nothing biko. Stop behaving like your father who fought a useless war and made u a slave

You certainly haven't been to the East. Outside Lagos which is no man's land, I don't know where the governors are doing better.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Open your eyes well Ukwungum, you are mistaking me for someone else. Heard you were deported and you also lost your wife sunday, may her soul rest in peace. Sorry bro

Deport ke? Dem dey remove owner from hin house? How is ur friend Berem aka Beremx? I hear say to buy data now no easy for her as a result of "change". Your mentor Gbawe has gone AWOL and only views as guest these days.

How mama dey? Hope she's good. Your guys at Onitsha barracks miss you.

Meanwhile, collect this middle finger from my rear garden window for old time sake.

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

1. Osun state government to start with built and is building more infrastructures than your flyover only anambra and the rest of SE combined.

2. The bypass and interchange is for the people or Osun to use and enjoy including the civil servants.

3 Interchange and all the projects he built and the ones under construction created jobs for the people of Osun.

4. All your SE states are broke and they all collected government bailout apart from anambra that that instead of collecting bailout took out billions in loans so what's your point.

5. We can see on the ground what Osun state spent money, but what did your poor states and incompetent governors spent your taxes and allocations on? NOTHING. Only substandard flyover in anambra that you people celebrate every day.

6. You can shout till eternity about salary, but at the end of the day, Aregbeshola still have more infrastructurs and even grand infrastructurs to show than the whole of SE combines.

Osun state is not a one village flyover bridge state, but a credible flyover state, a world class bypass freeway and interchange state, somethng your poor SE state can never emberk on lai lai.

Osun state is above your one village flyover bridge state.

Comparing Obiano with Arigbe..... of Osun, is like comparing Mercedes-Benz with TATA

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chapterr5ive: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Sunnynwa:

Deport ke? Dem dey remove owner from hin house? How is ur friend Berem aka Beremx? I hear say to buy data now no easy for her as a result of "change". Your mentor Gbawe has gone AWOL and only views as guest these days.

How mama dey? Hope she's good. Your guys at Onitsha barracks miss you.

Meanwhile, collect this middle finger from my rear garden window for old time sake.
[/s]

Ukwungum the cocaine smuggler, you are mistaking me for eggheader. I am not eggheader, learn to use your brain for once. Sorry about the loss of your wife, may her soul rest well. How was the deportation camp experience? Sorry ehn
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Ukwungum the cocaine smuggler, you are mistaking me for eggheader. I am not eggheader, learn to use your brain for once. Sorry about the loss of your wife, may her soul rest well. How was the deportation camp experience? Sorry ehn

My guy with swag.

cc: nonsobaba

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

May the person in that pics die a shameful death. Amen! May Sunday Ukwungum die a painful death, amen grin cheesy

Amen o baba
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Lmaoo. May the person in that pics die before dawn in Jesus name. I love how you dey curse yourself, May Sunday Ukwungum use his own hand to bury all his children. So shall it be.

Amen if I am Sunday Ukwungum but if I'm not, may whoever is Sunday Ukwungum live to see his Children get old and see his children children. Isee!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Tecno66: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Is this not the same bridge

Same bridge always

I know obiano is working

The hype is much than the physical infrastructure
The hype is too much because we are not talking of PMB. If we were discussing PMB's achievements, all the hair for your body go don stand attention.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Nature8(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2017
post=55908191:
Are you ok

Help me ask that fool

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by intruxive(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

You certainly haven't been to the East. Outside Lagos which is no man's land, I don't know where the governors are doing better.
u need to go to osun and stop believing the falsehood online. The infrastructures there are world class then go to kano and u will swear on all your governors combine
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:

They celebrate the dumbest rubbish ever, even ordinary fence, gate and even silly and meaningless MOU means endless threads, jubilation and celebration on NL.

Very hopeless indeed.
Arese son of Osogbo head hunter, born to hate, your useless governor and hopeless leaders commissioned these rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2017
This is a good development

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

My guy with swag.

grin grin
Face of poverty
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2017
intruxive:
u need to go to osun and stop believing the falsehood online. The infrastructures there are world class then go to kano and u will swear on all your governors combine

This shows how naive you are. I've lived in Kano and I can tell you that Kano is one of the least developed places in the world. Do you know that there are communities where motor vehicles can not access and there are places that you can only get public transport plying the route only once a week during the market day and these are ex military trucks?

Kano doesn't begin and end in the kano metropolis. I can confidently say to you that Anambra state has got the best road network in Nigeria ie both rural or urban.

As for Osun state, wake me up when he's paid the debt they owe Anambra state.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by DorisK(f): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2017
On the other hand, rendered many homeless and jobless ..... not that development isn't good oooo
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chapterr5ive: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Amen if I am Sunday Ukwungum but if I'm not, may whoever is Sunday Ukwungum not live to see his Children. May he die a miserable.death. Isee!

Lmao. See tactics. Shameless man denying himself since 1809BC. Ino fit laugh.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Lmao. See tactics. Shameless man denying himself since 1809BC. Ino fit laugh.

Bro, I've said Amen to your prayer and put a caveat "if I'm the one" so I don't go and heap curses on an innocent person I don't even know. As for you, you've always been looking for ways to die do no biggie.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chapterr5ive: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Bro, I've said Amen to your prayer and put a caveat "if I'm the one" so I don't go and heap curses on an innocent person I don't even know. As for you, you've always been looking for ways to die do no biggie.

Stop changing tactics. May Sunday Ukwungum die a miserable death and use his hand to bury his own children. Amen!!! I stop taking you serious when i saw your ugly black pics. Lmaoo
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

Osun state is above your one village flyover bridge state.

Village clown I will take you serious when you have city in Osun,

Below pictures are Nkpor idimili north lga, Anambra state better than Osogbo Osun capital

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Willie saved the flyover from erosion
Looks of the same location today

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:

Nkpor town better than Osun capital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by MOSICATED5(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Our people will still go and throw dirty under this fine place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.