Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (81833 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Abeokuta is too enormous to be compared with this thing jare, Opic tower in the background is Enugu residential continue.

Arepo, Ogun state

Hahahahahaha.....every state have estate....
so stop posting estates....post individual effort.........
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Am showing infrastructure, you're posting residential buildings grin Awka is infrastructurally deteriorating

The popular Awka bridge lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

what do you understand by infrastructure....
When 90% of the houses in SW minus Lagos do not have sanitary facility...toilets....

U mean 90% of SW houses? cheesy No wonder they call u people especially the IPOB ones gorilla. Always chestbeating nonsense. No city in the world is as dirty as onitsha.

When most SW state do no have access to adequate water supply..unlike their SE counterpart that drill borehole I every house

Most SW states don't have access to adequate water. Haba bros. When most of the indigenes have access to free water such as borehole, pipe borne and spring water unlike u people who siphon poor citizens hence sell water, a free gift of nature. Una too like money. Don't tell me it's a legitimate business. Even some of u people will say stealing is business, na wao!

what do you know about infrastructure....
if you can not answer the question I ask you ,get off my mention....

You are pained with this comment. Google it's meaning if u don't understand

Cars and buses loads from every state in Nigeria to Aba and Onitsha on daily basis....

You said cars and buses? Well while trailers load lot of goods from SW to your hungry region. Dangote, lafarge, etc load cement on daily basis to your region. Abeg how many of goods rather than your substantial products from aba that u bring down to your fellow colleagues in lagos t buy.

minus SW state, tell me any other state that you can see bus loading to SW cities minus Lagos on daily basis.....tell me...

Go to ibadan, Abeokuta and between was there to visit in your region when everything is here anyway.

because even here in portharcout, I have not seen such before..

Well most stop @ sagamu and proceed to Abeokuta or ibadan while commuters are there in Benin en route to any city in SW.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Alipsrsealed

Awka Anambra capital

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Heheh Ibadam
Onitsha

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Oshogbo

Awka

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
angry grin grin grin cheesy keep showing 19 centuries building, does any of your south east cities has better skyline like Abeokuta below

God bless u for these pictures bro. Those yeyenatus thought olumo rock area which represent the ancient side of the city is the whole abeokuta. For them to travel from their caves to other developed cities outside their region except lagos has become problem for them.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Still in Awka

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Eastwalk(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomelo: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Eastwalk:
Nawa ooo, Awka the capital of the most economically advanced state in SE is finding it hard to outrun the capital of the 5th state with largest economy in south west .what if I start posting Ikeja, Ibadan, or Abeokuta or even Akure

The most economically advanced state in Nigeria commands measly IGR, one of the lowest in Nigeria and also poor and meager N110 billion budget.

Do you poor chest beaters even know the meaning of economically advanced? Your shallow chest beating doesn't jell with realities and it's shameful.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra amaka

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra di mma

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Eastwalk(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomelo:

The most economically advanced state in Nigeria commands measly IGR, one of the lowest in Nigeria and also poor and meager N110 billion budget.

Do you poor chest beaters even know the meaning of economically advanced? Your shallow chest beating doesn't jell with realities and it's shameful.

You can't even comprehend what I am saying, I deleted the post already because of some typo error Awka with Oshogbo some people sef. Awka no be Ibadan mate sef

Awka

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomelo:

Stop ranting post pictures of Akure, Osogbo, Ado ekiti, Abeokuta etc

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hospitality in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

No SE estates can match that wink, and For goodness sake you guys should stop comparing any of your cities with Ibadan. Does any of your cities has better aerial view cheesy

Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OreMI22: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

Oga,
You are being given upper cut and lower cut here and you are talking "Every State". Please post your own.
Why have you schosen to disgrace Aregbe if you didn't have any development to post?

Please post your won. Who is "Every state? " grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55937539:

Stop ranting post pictures of Akure, Osogbo, Ado ekiti, Abeokuta etc
Akure is even better than Enugu cheesy

Akure

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra amaka

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Public school in Anambra

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OreMI22: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Eastwalk:
You can't even comprehend what I am saying, I deleted the post already because of some typo error Awka with Oshogbo some people sef. Awka no be Ibadan mate sef

Awka

See Schallenge!

He is telling you to compare Osun and Oyo , while he will only post Anambra.

Chai ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Diademk07: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55935669:
This is Awka

Although I wouldn't say the citizens aint trying in creating a lovely serene but why did you people loves constructing those kind of straight up buildings with little design on the either sides? It's quite distracting for me or maybe it's just me.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
author= post=55937219]

Just a tip of Ibadan cool

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Eastwalk:

Awka

Awka became capital August 27, 1991, show pictures of Awka mate in Southwest

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AmericanQuarter: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anambra obodo oma

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55937961:

Awka became capital August 27, 1991, show pictures of Awka mate in Southwest
See Akure for here no be even Enugu mate cheesy

Akure

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Awka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.