Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (81820 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Aregbe is working in Oshogbo oo shocked

This is Anambra second city

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by intruxive(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sunnynwa:

This shows how naive you are. I've lived in Kano and I can tell you that Kano is one of the least developed places in the world. Do you know that there are communities where motor vehicles can not access and there are places that you can only get public transport plying the route only once a week during the market day and these are ex military trucks?

Kano doesn't begin and end in the kano metropolis. I can confidently say to you that Anambra state has got the best road network in Nigeria ie both rural or urban.

As for Osun state, wake me up when he's paid the debt they owe Anambra state.
with this ur assertion eh, I hv nothing to tell you again... because it is now clear u have not left your red mud republic b4. The amount of igbos in kano are more than any single igbo state in the entire east....and they build and live in sabon gari. Pls travel and see, mumu
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55935392:

This is Anambra second city
This is Oshogbo

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Talking about poverty, south east is far poorer than SW,

South west-----49.8%

South south 55.5%

South east 59.5%

http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/684961468197340692/Nigeria-economic-report

Talking about population influx, don't tell me you don't know SW is the most populated geopolitical zone in Nigeria, while south east has the list population in Nigeria. Single cities like Lagos has more population than all your states, while Ibadan has more population than states like Enugu, ebonyi, abia, and imo

Talking about industries you think chinchin factory are what we need as industries grin
Kontinue

Some industries in Ogun state

Y do you people keep deceiving yourselves....
we are talking about things on ground, and you are posting trash....

Between the two cities below, which one do you term poor....please be sincere...
1---2 awka...
3---4 abeokuta ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
afonjasaremad:

I don't know why you like engaging in trash argument.....

The nollywood movies you watch, were they acted in Ibadan? or Abeokuta and co.?

Lagos may be their cooperate headquarters, but the acting always take place in ENUGU or ASABA...

Lagos environment is rowdy for their production.. so they go to a more serene environment...

Next time you watch a Nigerian movie, study the acting environment ...

Beside, how many of your afonjas brothers and sisters are even in nollywood.

remember, I am not talking about yorubawood...
[/s]

Please stop the ridiculous nollywood argument and last time I checked, they make movies all over Nigeria and Lagos is the movie and entertainment capital of the whole of Africa.

The argument is about comparing leadership performance in Osun and anambra

Meaning comparing started and completed projects both states.

Accept the challenge or move on.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Schematics: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ekoile=agbameta=aresa=deomello, you no dey tire? cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Sunnynwa: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
intruxive:
with this ur assertion eh, I hv nothing to tell you again... because it is now clear u have not left your red mud republic b4. The amount of igbos in kano are more than any single igbo state in the entire east....and they build and live in sabon gari. Pls travel and see, mumu

I have told you that Kano state doesn't begin and end in Kano metropolis. Yes there are plenty Igbos resident in Kano.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

Y do you people keep deceiving yourselves....
we are talking about things on ground, and you are posting trash....

Between the two cities below, which one do you term poor....please be sincere...
1---2 awka...
3---4 abeokuta ibadan
angry grin grin grin cheesy keep showing 19 centuries building, does any of your south east cities has better skyline like Abeokuta below

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2017

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is Awka

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
afonjasaremad:

what do you understand by infrastructure....

When 90% of the houses in SW minus Lagos do not have sanitary facility...toilets....

When most SW state do no have access to adequate water supply..unlike their SE counterpart that drill borehole I every house

what do you know about infrastructure....
if you can not answer the question I ask you ,get off my mention....

Cars and buses loads from every state in Nigeria to Aba and Onitsha on daily basis....

minus SW state, tell me any other state that you can see bus loading to SW cities minus Lagos on daily basis.....tell me...

because even here in portharcout, I have not seen such before..
[/s]

I did not ask yu for story.

I said list the started and completed projects in the whole of SE and lets compare them with just 1 state, Osun state.

Why are you world famous chest beaters dodging the challenge. lmao. grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OreMI22: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:

http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1118

Try again.

I like this. Show us the voodooo evil spirits in Osun and the project of Alegbe the schampion grin

Let us compare Anambra and Osun. You know they became states on the same day in August 1991.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
angry grin grin grin cheesy keep showing 19 centuries building, does any of your south east cities has better skyline like Abeokuta below

stop deceiving yourself....posting Enugu residential area pics taming it Abeokuta..

This is Abeokuta city taken from olumo rock...

show tins that are on ground not fallacies

Are you trying to tell me that they have demolished all this buildings below to build that houses under two weeks

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Awka

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OreMI22: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:

Stop looking for trouble saying southeast.

Just keep your argument to Anambra vs. Osun.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Awka Anambra capital

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Aregbe is working in Oshogbo oo shocked
Afonja is showing thick bush he called a city. No follow me to Onitsha. The commercial city of Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
When they can not show anything done by their incompetent SE governors, they start posting ugly village mansions.

Sad effects of silly and empty chest beating. grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Awka

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

stop deceiving yourself....posting Enugu residential area pics taming it Abeokuta..

This is Abeokuta city taken from olumo rock...

show tins that are on ground not fallacies

Are you trying to tell me that they have demolished all this buildings below to build that houses under two weeks
Abeokuta is too enormous to be compared with this thing jare, Opic tower in the background is Enugu residential continue.

Arepo, Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
M

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Can Oshogbo be compared to Smith City "Anambra state capital"

1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by intruxive(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

Shut up.....
Imagine comparing Anambra to Oshogbo, are you OK....
look at how the gov. plugged your poverty IDP ridden state to debt...by building interchange in a typical forest .....

Even Anambra third largest city is far better than Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, adoekiti, and akure economically and influx of visitors on daily bases....

Nnewi welcome people on daily bases because of the automobile industry hub located there.,people from all state including neighbouring countries come to Nnewi for business on daily basis...
Unlike your capitals where capitals that records low influx of people on daily basis....

What business will one wake up and go to SW cities to transact...minus Lagos...

What drags people to Oshogbo on daily basis...capital NOTHING..

Most industries in Ogun state have their transaction offices in Lagos, were visitors go and transact business...

People flood into ABA, ONITSHA, and NNEWI on daily basis.....

3 hot spots in SE....NNEWI, ONITSHA, ABA..
1 hot spot in SW.....only LAGOS

Even ENUGU...home of nollywood and the international airport......international landing spot for SE, croosriver, delta, some part of akawaibom, Benue...
who is this anuofia? Abeg swerve we are talking with somone who has some sense u r here spitting trash, the developement in osun alone eclipse that of the entire south east.... and aregbe owes no one anymore. Stay thr and be fighting for biafra while ur 419 governors milk u dry and show u under bridge interlocking as achievements mtcheww!
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Only Awka you are showing all southwestern states grin grin Are through with Osogbo pics

Awka

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Awka

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oshogbo

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
A

Awka Anambra capital

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55936160:
Only Awka you are showing all southwestern states grin grin Are through with Osogbo pics

Awka
Am showing infrastructure, you're posting residential buildings grin Awka is infrastructurally deteriorating

The popular Awka bridge lipsrsealed

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Oshogbo

Awka

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Agumbankembu: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

FYI, Ibadan is far developed than any city in Anambra state.

Even Osun state has better infrastructure than any place in the SE region.

Ogun state alone boost major cities and industrial estate such as Agbara, Sango Ota, Ibafo/Mowe, Agbado, Abeokuta.

Which yeye Ontisha abi Nnewi u wan take compare Agbara Industrial estate.

Between your states in SE has small land mass hence the reason it look as if your region is developed which is not

Heheh Ibadam

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Am showing infrastructure, you're posting residential buildings grin Awka is infrastructurally deteriorating

The popular Awka bridge lipsrsealed
I hope you are not running

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.