Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (81857 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by noniSmoke: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Ignorance is when you attributes the visionary works of former Gov peter Obi to a vision less Willie Obiano. Obiano e rats should know that Anambrarians are aware of their antics
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2017
noniSmoke:
Ignorance is when you attributes the visionary works of former Gov peter Obi to a vision less Willie Obiano. Obiano e rats should know that Anambrarians are aware of their antics
Obi built the flyover Obiano transformed it, I monitored the project, read the topic.

2nd picture when they started the project

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2017
noniSmoke:

Gov Obiano removed all the old street lights on the bridge that wasn't working since they constructed it, he installed new ones even the express road to Onitsha and marked all the roads, today all are working people around that axis can testify

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
vayne:
Nice...

Meanwhile someone somewhere outside igboland.

Copying Fashola and Ambode.. haha
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Cjrane2:

Chai Afonjas are already getting stomach ache grin

All this have been achieved by Fashola as far back as 2008?

Beside if Obiano is just doing this, What did Obi do then?
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

All this have been achieved by Fashola as far back as 2008?
Beside if Obiano is just doing this, What did Obi do then?

I think that you should be more concern about your people at Oshogbo IDP camp

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Goddex: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2017
vayne:
Nice...

Meanwhile someone somewhere outside igboland.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2017
intruxive:
u need to go to osun and stop believing the falsehood online. The infrastructures there are world class then go to kano and u will swear on all your governors combine

Shut up.....
Imagine comparing Anambra to Oshogbo, are you OK....
look at how the gov. plugged your poverty IDP ridden state to debt...by building interchange in a typical forest .....

Even Anambra third largest city is far better than Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, adoekiti, and akure economically and influx of visitors on daily bases....

Nnewi welcome people on daily bases because of the automobile industry hub located there.,people from all state including neighbouring countries come to Nnewi for business on daily basis...
Unlike your capitals where capitals that records low influx of people on daily basis....

What business will one wake up and go to SW cities to transact...minus Lagos...

What drags people to Oshogbo on daily basis...capital NOTHING..

Most industries in Ogun state have their transaction offices in Lagos, were visitors go and transact business...

People flood into ABA, ONITSHA, and NNEWI on daily basis.....

3 hot spots in SE....NNEWI, ONITSHA, ABA..
1 hot spot in SW.....only LAGOS

Even ENUGU...home of nollywood and the international airport......international landing spot for SE, croosriver, delta, some part of akawaibom, Benue...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by oluwadubem: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
bad belle.
But you praised Ambode in this thread for painting faolomo bridge, why hating on Anambra people celebrating their governor work on a flyover? Stop this hypocrisy.
https://www.nairaland.com/3747932/lagos-state-transforming-falomo-under

nnem never mind them that is one of the stuff I hate among some afonjas,doh aint taking there matter personal,when it happen in there region it will bcome a celebration stuff,but when it happen to other tribe it will bcome chest beaters.......it only happen in a nation.......nnem never take them crious nd continue do ur stuff jare.....

#peace#

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55930641:

Obi built the flyover Obiano transformed it, I monitored the project, read the topic.

2nd picture when they started the project

brother keep up the good work... don't mind empty haters....
they should answer the question below
Imagine comparing Anambra to Oshogbo,
look at how the gov. plugged your poverty IDP ridden state to debt...by building interchange in a typical forest .....
Even Anambra third largest city is far better than Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, adoekiti, and akure economically and influx of visitors on daily bases....
Nnewi welcome people on daily bases because of the automobile industry hub located there.,people from all state including neighbouring countries come to Nnewi for business on daily basis...
Unlike your capitals where capitals that records low influx of people on daily basis....
Most industries in Ogun state have their transaction offices in Lagos, were visitors go and transact business...
Even ENUGU...home of nollywood and the international airport......international landing spot for SE, croosriver, delta, some part of akawaibom, Benue...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:

They celebrate the dumbest rubbish ever, even ordinary fence, gate and even silly and meaningless MOU means endless threads, jubilation and celebration on NL.

Very hopeless indeed.
Imagine comparing Anambra to SW minus lagos, are you OK....
look at how ur govs. plugged your poverty IDP ridden state to debt...by building interchange in a typical forest .....
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55928643:

Arese son of Osogbo head hunter, born to hate, your useless governor and hopeless leaders commissioned these rubbish

Yes he did and he also commissioned more projects than your village one flyover bridge and the rest of SE combined.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

But u saw where I wrote I share Ogun citizenship (from mum's side) Abi make I deny say my papa no come from Epe again? cheesy

I am a proud citizen of Eko and Ogun state

look at how ur govs. plugged your poverty IDP ridden state to debt...by building interchange in a typical forest .....
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
afonjasaremad:

[/s]

I don't debate emotions, I debate facts and figures.

If you are bold enough, let's compare Aregbeshola and his projects with Anambra and the rest of the SE .

That's 1 against 5.

List all the started and completed projects in the SE and I'll do the same for OSUN.

Talking about visitors, Osun has a UNESCO certified heritage center. Osun has a globally known yearly festival and the FG makes more tourism money from osun than the whole SE.

Because of ignorance, you people get drunk on the lies and hatred you feed each other on NL.

I
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OreMI22: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55931048:

Gov Obiano removed all the old street lights on the bridge that wasn't working since they constructed it, he installed new ones even the express road to Onitsha and marked all the roads, today all are working people around that axis can testify

Obiano isn't one of those people i call Village governors or Presidents.

One thing that distinguishes Obiano from everyone who has ruled Anambra is his high sense of decency. He isn't a villager.
Obiano understands that street lights actually help a city to stay alive and remain safer at night. The other previous governors merely erected poles to make it look like there are street lights at night because they didn't believe street lights or road marking added any value.

I wish we stopped electing villagers as President and governors. It draws us back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OreMI22: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

If you are bold enough, let's compare Aregbeshola and his projects with Anambra and the rest of the SE .

That's 1 against 5.

List all the started and completed projects in the SE and I'll do the same for OSUN.

Talking about visitors, Osun has a UNESCO certified heritage center. Osun has a globally known yearly festival and the FG makes more tourism money from osun than the whole SE.

Because of ignorance, you people get drunk on the lies and hatred you feed each other on NL.

I

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol..... at comparing Osun to Anambra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people are just dumb. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by wristbangle: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

[s]Imagine comparing Anambra to SW minus lagos, are you OK....
Even ENUGU...home of nollywood and the international airport......international landing spot for SE, croosriver, delta, some part of akawaibom, Benue...[/s]

FYI, Ibadan is far developed than any city in Anambra state.

Even Osun state has better infrastructure than any place in the SE region.

Ogun state alone boost major cities and industrial estate such as Agbara, Sango Ota, Ibafo/Mowe, Agbado, Abeokuta.

Which yeye Ontisha abi Nnewi u wan take compare Agbara Industrial estate.

Between your states in SE has small land mass hence the reason it look as if your region is developed which is not
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by OreMI22: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55930086:

Nkpor town better than Osun capital

As a matter of fact, Nkpor is more developed than Oshogbo.

Don't worry about these aregbe the great eWarriors full of lies and deceit. Didn't we have this conversation before?
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
OreMI22:

As a matter of fact, Nkpor is more developed than Oshogbo.

Don't worry about these aregbe the great eWarriors full of lies and deceit. Didn't we have this conversation before?
Aregbe is working in Oshogbo oo shocked

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

That's 1 against 5.

I

I just ask you a simple question......and you ended up talking trash.....
All the state in Nigeria has tourist site....ogwinuke cave in Anambra is far and famous than what ever you have in osun or SW....
I ask you again....what will one travel to SW minus lagos to do on daily basis.....
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:

imagine the nonsense you posted....building interchange in a forest....
please help your brothers to answer this question below

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

I think that you should be more concern about your people at Oshogbo IDP camp

And maybe you should be more concern about yours in Abi and that classic Porthacourt road started and completed by GEJ...
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
OreMI22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol..... at comparing Osun to Anambra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people are just dumb. grin
[/s]

Dumbness is when you beat chest with rubbish and dodge and dance around ordinary challenge.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

I just ask you a simple question......and you ended up talking trash.....
All the state in Nigeria has tourist site....ogwinuke cave in Anambra is far and famous than what ever you have in osun or SW....
I ask you again....what will one travel to SW minus lagos to do on daily basis.....

No, you did not ask any question, you questioned the fact that I compared Osun with Anambra and I challenged you to compare started and completed projects in both states and not only that, but 1 single Aregbeshola against all the states in the SE combined.

That's 1 state against 5 states, but you are still scared and beating around the bush.

All you people do is beat your silly and empty chest, but when they challenge you to put your money where your mouth is, you start dancing around and spewing irrelevant garbage.

Aregbe is constructing world and comprehensive bypass and interchange and these jokers are beating chest with common village flyover... wonders shall never end.

Accept my challenge or move on.
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

Ogbunike cave Anambra state is UNESCO world heritage site

http://whc.unesco.org/en/tentativelists/5174/
Description

Ogbunike Caves are situated in a valley with tropical rain forest behind the "Ogba" hills in which lies St. Monica College, Ogbunike. Descending into the valley where the caves are located is a lengthy walkway made up of about 317 steps said to have been constructed by the Anambra State Government in the mid 90s. At the end of the walkway is an open space used as a reception point where visitors are by tradition to remove their shoes.

The main cave consists of a massive structure with a big open chamber of about 5m high, 10m wide and 30m long at the entrance. There are ten tunnels at the main chamber leading to different directions. Within the tunnels are big chambers and other tunnels of varying lengths, some of which are inter connected. The caves are occupied by a large colony of bats of various sizes. There are streams and body of water at various places. A stream flows out from one of the tunnels into a rapid flowing river (River Nkissa). At the meeting point of the river and the stream one can feel the warm water from the caves and the cold river water.

Beside this portion of the river is a table land of about 5 X 5 square meters used as a relaxation spot by visitors to the caves. The immediate environment of the caves up to about 200 meters radius is a thick tropical rainforest type of vegetation. Among the fauna of the site are deer, antelope, grass cutter, porcupine, rabbit, alligator, snakes and frogs. Others are fish, crabs and birds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Omo see bush everywhere. Not even a single 4/5 story building can be found in Osun,and you want to compare it with Nkpor. You are really a bushman
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:

See how empty your capital is grin grin grin grin even Ekwulobia in Anambra is more urbanized
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

lol @ Enugu is home of Nollywood, International landing spot for SE.

You people know how to take lies and silly chest beating to another level. grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

FYI, Ibadan is far developed than any city in Anambra state.

Even Osun state has better infrastructure than any place in the SE region.

Ogun state alone boost major cities and industrial estate such as Agbara, Sango Ota, Ibafo/Mowe, Agbado, Abeokuta.

Which yeye Ontisha abi Nnewi u wan take compare Agbara Industrial estate.

Between your states in SE has small land mass hence the reason it look as if your region is developed which is not

what do you understand by infrastructure....

When 90% of the houses in SW minus Lagos do not have sanitary facility...toilets....

When most SW state do no have access to adequate water supply..unlike their SE counterpart that drill borehole I every house

what do you know about infrastructure....
if you can not answer the question I ask you ,get off my mention....

Cars and buses loads from every state in Nigeria to Aba and Onitsha on daily basis....

minus SW state, tell me any other state that you can see bus loading to SW cities minus Lagos on daily basis.....tell me...

because even here in portharcout, I have not seen such before..
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Oxtonguy: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
afonjasaremad:

Talking about poverty, south east is far poorer than SW,

South west-----49.8%

South south 55.5%

South east 59.5%

http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/684961468197340692/Nigeria-economic-report

Talking about population influx, don't tell me you don't know SW is the most populated geopolitical zone in Nigeria, while south east has the list population in Nigeria. Single cities like Lagos has more population than all your states, while Ibadan has more population than states like Enugu, ebonyi, abia, and imo

Talking about industries you think chinchin factory are what we need as industries grin
Kontinue

Some industries in Ogun state

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
deomello:

lol @ Enugu is home of Nollywood, International landing spot for SE.

You people know how to take lies and silly chest beating to another level. grin

I don't know why you like engaging in trash argument.....

The nollywood movies you watch, were they acted in Ibadan? or Abeokuta and co.?

Lagos may be their cooperate headquarters, but the acting always take place in ENUGU or ASABA...

Lagos environment is rowdy for their production.. so they go to a more serene environment...

Next time you watch a Nigerian movie, study the acting environment ...

Beside, how many of your afonjas brothers and sisters are even in nollywood.

remember, I am not talking about yorubawood...
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
post=55934944:

Ogbunike cave Anambra state is UNESCO world heritage site

http://whc.unesco.org/en/tentativelists/5174/
Description

Ogbunike Caves are situated in a valley with tropical rain forest behind the "Ogba" hills in which lies St. Monica College, Ogbunike. Descending into the valley where the caves are located is a lengthy walkway made up of about 317 steps said to have been constructed by the Anambra State Government in the mid 90s. At the end of the walkway is an open space used as a reception point where visitors are by tradition to remove their shoes.

The main cave consists of a massive structure with a big open chamber of about 5m high, 10m wide and 30m long at the entrance. There are ten tunnels at the main chamber leading to different directions. Within the tunnels are big chambers and other tunnels of varying lengths, some of which are inter connected. The caves are occupied by a large colony of bats of various sizes. There are streams and body of water at various places. A stream flows out from one of the tunnels into a rapid flowing river (River Nkissa). At the meeting point of the river and the stream one can feel the warm water from the caves and the cold river water.

Beside this portion of the river is a table land of about 5 X 5 square meters used as a relaxation spot by visitors to the caves. The immediate environment of the caves up to about 200 meters radius is a thick tropical rainforest type of vegetation. Among the fauna of the site are deer, antelope, grass cutter, porcupine, rabbit, alligator, snakes and frogs. Others are fish, crabs and birds.

Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove

http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1118

Try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.