Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies (72384 Views)

The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by mskata(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2017
bet why is her nyansh at the front

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Adekoolz(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Hello All,

Urgent job opening for the role of a Business Analyst with 2years minimum experience, 6months contract subject to performance renewal with remuneration of 200k minimum. If interested kindly forward your CV to gbengaademola@gmail.com.

Please note that this is not GNLD or other type of job scam, thanks.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by smith666999(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
how come the yansh (a$s) is at the front?

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by GodsLastBorn: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
this is the new location of the next gulder ultimate search.... theme: The Search Of the Puni

damn damn damn my eyes!!!!! :-(
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by sonymax16(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
estyvino:
Wey the this thing sef!!!

Guys go understand
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by holatimmy(f): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Beautiful Lady...but you don't need nudes to showcase your self esteem more like you are airing your insecurities.

Btw her stomach is more like an a**
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by shankara7: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2017
How do someone bleep this one. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by buchilino(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2017
OMG I FEEL LIKE VOMITING.

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by YelloweWest: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Why did I see this cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by sleeknick: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2017
estyvino:

Guys go understand
the dis thing dey the dis thing grin

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2017
anyone that tell her to reduce her weight actually likes her, this is just not good for her beautiful face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Astuteleader(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2017
estyvino:

Guys go understand
which tin? embarassed
BleSSedMee:
Oma gâ o.

Bold. Very Bold. And Beautiful.

Abi
cheesy I just tire
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by ITbomb(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2017
This guy below me is thinking, "how do we locate the entrance?"
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by segebase(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2017
pukes
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by segebase(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2017
ITbomb:
Gh

dem don match u

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by smartkester(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
She is beautiful,she should reduce the fat.
cute you.. Can we mingle
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Op add "graphic photo" next time angry

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by YelloweWest: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
She is beautiful,she should reduce the fat.
Let's be honest. There is nothing beautify in your tummy completely covering the pelvic!

She is morbidly obese and a ticking time bomb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
her belle just resemble yansh
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by duchilock: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2017
refiner:
Must u be nude to pass a message across?...nawa oo

This world is turning into something else... undecided
Na so my sister.
This is quite far from inspiring.
She needs urgent medical treatment to remove
The extra layers​ of fat.
At least all those covering her waist line.
Maybe then she can be start been an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by emmyblow: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Were u won follow enter? Iya lo ma be ey
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Aminat508(f): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Babangbali side chick tongue
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by bsideboii(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
OP put "Graphic Image" abeg
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by bamideleolushol(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Wale take your wife now now
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2017
Irú self love radarada wo ni eléyìí, if I'm this fat I will hate myself!!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by dinosmiles(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2017
This lady is sick..

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by ajepako(f): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace, Babangbali....

Oya oh..Iyawo yaff come for you oh..

In fact, I go borrow you that used condom you asked yesterday, so instead of your landlord wife, take this bae..

For free....

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Tie ba e! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by chigoizie7(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
U need a tractor to clear the way b4 u can do the do
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by muller101(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Where is that thing down below.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by sekem: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Tufiakwa!!!

This is nothing but a human pig angry

I can't even see the naked_ness sef

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by SmartyPants(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
My friend gluttony is a sin!!

Will you get you of here with your folds of unappealling (in fact disappealling) fat!!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by emperorzz(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
wow...dont know what to say man. i just know this lady must have gone through a lot of pain. i hope you find joy love. will never join people to mock you. i will always love you.. if we were friends i mean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natural Hair Pics / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.