Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies (72393 Views)

The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by joechingo: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
That stomach though like another ass is seated on it
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by olabamiyo(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
shocked looks like an elephant. Self love my Foot!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
OP, Abeg next time try to indicate 'Graphic Photos'.

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by kingsley88(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2017
this is very serious

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by amerimex(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2017
This is not self esteem but self ridicule, if u are happy and proud of yourself, then adorn and adore yourself, and treat yourself with dignity.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by queencalipso(f): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
She's not nude, every where have been covered with fat. She's pretty though.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by adellam16(f): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Khd95:
Omo narrow is the way oo my sistergrin

shuuuu how guy man go reach that promise land na,when layers of meat don form wall of china for there

My sister,ure pretty,nd i love ur courage.but do something bout it oksmiley
is dat her tummy or another yan sh?
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by dayus12(f): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
This is a serious one....

Besides,the pix is not nude.... grin Some fats have cover up grin grin
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by onyxo76(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2017
I 'll pass thank you...
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by exclusive1758(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
I didn't see anything oooo
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am ara here mehnn... some women be disgracing womanhood in d name of self confidence. ka m nukwa! Taa nwaanyi baanye n'uno he kpuchie ifedi biko ka umu mmadu negharia anya.smh

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by MrAU(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
I can't see anything... please where is the nude picture?
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by 99foxxy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please do something fast sister, delay is dangerous, beautiful woman.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by abbey72(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
hunnnn, what is dis for Christ sake
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nature8(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Hey Laws!! Warris this na?

Lol.. grin
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Sunsets: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
In Deborah Cox's voice: HOW DID YOU GET HERE? NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, BE HERE...
Mmaitahh:
A lady, Dank Demoss who lives in Detroit, Michigan has released half nude pictures to inspire self love. She says she is not advertising obesity but self love and also revealed that she is working on her self.

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/lady-shares-nude-pic-to-inspire-women.html?m=1
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Quinn22(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
The kind of loose skin this one go get ehn?! E go be like duvet grin
sexybbstar:
She is beautiful,she should reduce the fat.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Quinn22:
The kind of loose skin this one go get ehn?! E go be like duvet grin

Duvet bawo??...sister,u wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Aminat508:
Babangbali side chick tongue
jeSsz ,iz too hash sorry I most say because am ur best friend...u understand na?
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Lloydfather(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na nyash this one carry for belle abi na watin my eye dey see. Nothing way we no go see for this world.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by freakffffffffff: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Too fat to release a nude pics
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by kingPhidel(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
This one just tire me.. Is this nude?
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by watchindelta(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
AMERICANOS leave food alone! you said no see na tongue tongue tongue the fattest people in the world are from AMERICANO. their food gat alot of poisonous fat tongue tongue tongue undecided
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Chijosky(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is she naked cos i can't see anything
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Jasy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry
endtime self esteem
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by bewla(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
She is beautiful,she should reduce the fat.
yea but how will I c the thing do now
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
bewla:
yea but how will I c the thing do now

Borrow crane and lift if up...lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by BABANGBALI: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Aminat508:
Babangbali side chick tongue
the babe fine pass you walahi tongue
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Funjosh na for where you wan put preek for dis one nau?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation / Natural Hair Pics / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.