Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies (72355 Views)

The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Mrmoz(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Boldness doesn't mean showing off that...but trust me dat aint nude that lady can go to the market buy something and back nobody will kwn if she is nude they will just see line coz everything is covered
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Be deceiving yourself.
Dont go and treat obesity.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by tete7000(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2017
The world has really gone ganger.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by raystanley(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Chanchit:
WTF! Even she can't tell me she likes what she's seeing. When you have to use crane to lift uP the belle before you can access the pu ss y.
lol what a combination...
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by raystanley(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Chanchit:
WTF! Even she can't tell me she likes what she's seeing. When you have to use crane to lift uP the belle before you can access the pu ss y.
lol what a combination ...
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Adebowale89(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
sleemoon:
. . Chai... Where all dis memes posters when you need them... Can someone please quote me with an appropriate meme for this thread .

Meanwhile... All the vaseline crewmembers food is ready!!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by fergie001: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Aderola15:
shocked shocked shocked but I love her courage and self-esteem cool cool

#Selflove kiss
My Aderoly....what did u say?

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
She is beautiful,she should reduce the fat.
iffa......hia undecided
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
I wish some Nairaland ladies can do this just to inspire other ladies, but they won't cool
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by femiranking28(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Op come here this isn't nude now, when you get her nude let me know thank you
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2017
sleemoon:
. . Chai... Where all dis memes posters when you need them... Can someone please quote me with an appropriate meme for this thread .

Meanwhile... All the vaseline crewmembers food is ready!!
bros dis kind food no go everly readygrin
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Mrmoz(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
This isn't fat I think fat ladies might be offended by this pix coz I kwn fat women who are sexy this is obesity
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by stonemasonn: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Her stomach have covered her unclothedness!

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2017
smith666999:
how come the yansh (a$s) is at the front?
its highly spiritual sirgrin
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2017
fergie001:

My Aderoly....what did u say?

Fergie, ma Gee wink

I like her now, she's proud of herself. kiss
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2017
sleeknick:
the dis thing dey the dis thing grin
inside the this thinggrin
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2017
guys be like'dis 1 weak me but am like'dis 1 don kill megrin where d poosee dey sef?
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2017
femiranking28:
Op come here this isn't nude now, when you get her nude let me know thank you
lol couldn't agree less,wehdone sirgrin

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Ruler2: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Gorgeous face tho
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by zemaik(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Is that her buttocks or tummy?
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Her husband, partner or boyfriend is 'blessed'.

She has got front for back and back for front.

A drunk might go doggy on those tummy thinking it's som massive bum.

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Missmossy(f): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
She should just reduce, this body isn't worth been proud of she is pretty though . I wonder what she was looking at before she became this big.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by indodon(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2017
blood of Malachi
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by indodon(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
talk about an a** on both fronts
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by idu1(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Chanchit:
crane

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2017
I feel sorry for her knee joints!

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by DJInfluence: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Who told you she is posing nude pic?. Where is the nude when flesh still cover everything? Now how can i unseen this horror? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by ahonye15: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Where is that thing now, I want teast of it! Pls send your phone number to me.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Susansteph: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
She is beautiful,she should reduce the fat.

True
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Ramaa(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2017
I can marry this bbw only for green card.....

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Masterclass32: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Why do they keep using the word 'share' as if people are being generous by posting their nude pics online?
I think the right heading should be: '' Fat lady fools herself, posts her nude pictures online'' . undecided
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Texty: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
What the fvck there is no shit inspiring about this uglyness. She is really an evidenc of over eating and laziness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.