Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies (72779 Views)

The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by temitope277(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
please were d pussy dey grin
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by dangwarmai(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Even without pants she is fully covered.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by djeuneur: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017

Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
what? so were is the nakid body? embarassed girl! you should have ate more big Mac and doughnut with an extra large coca cola.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by vikstandon(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
They say me (guy) na really moulded cos me no fat...They say me na specification, say everything wey I dey wear na specification.
Baba God I pray make I fit fat a bit as a guy, make u fit change me from 'Slim Vikstan'...But Baba God this fatness no give me joy.

Was She born this way...abi na over time accumulation?
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Hey Laws!! Warris this na?
Sexy mama gringrin some like them big
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by SURElee(f): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
OMG! Thank God she is doing something about her lifestyle.
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Charlesdock(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ewo reeh?! shocked This isa huge dissapointment for the vaseline crew grin this shape weak me ooh ;-(
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by bewla(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Borrow crane and lift if up...lobatan!
I like that may be I can try with u
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by justmenoni: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tosyne2much, come and marry
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Smellymouth: 1:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Sexy mama gringrin some like them big
Lol
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by tosyne2much(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2017
justmenoni:
Tosyne'2much, come and marry
Give me two years bro cheesy
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by justmenoni: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Yinmu, 2 years so she go on o loose weight abi? Don't you like all the beef she's packing?

quote author=tosyne2much post=55957733] Give me two years bro cheesy[/quote]
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by bewla(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Borrow crane and lift if up...lobatan!
Omo to bad
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by peenk(f): 2:10pm On May 08, 2017
Hello Ladies, at teenashairven we revamp your weaves, either used or unused.
Convert that weave into a wig with or without lace closures. However, we are professionals in using lace closures, lace frontals, 360 lace closures etc.
Try us today and thank us later. Call or whatsapp 09052213141
Re: Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies by Enemyofpeace: 6:17pm On May 21, 2017
ajepako:
Enemyofpeace, Babangbali....

Oya oh..Iyawo yaff come for you oh..

In fact, I go borrow you that used condom you asked yesterday, so instead of your landlord wife, take this bae..

For free....

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Tie ba e! tongue tongue tongue tongue
give me used condom abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.