Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys (2773 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice / Pregnancy Dilema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
You are being cruel to both men. If you do go ahead and get married do not return here 18 months later wondering why you marriage is failing all because you did something because you felt obligated to so. If your heart is not is in and all this is just a formality to you then it's best you don't marry either man. Set them free so that do find someone loves them.
Re: Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys by demgo: 8:30pm On May 13, 2017
Chicybez:
@Demgo....
Thanks for the encouragement, i have been a bit busy lately, but dont worry, i will continue it. As for the answers to ur questions, would have love to give u on private chat.....

pls how do i quote? having a a nairalander's response in a shade box and then my response below?
hi chicybez, I didn't see your mention on time. As for the answers ok, although I don't fancy PMs but if that's the only way you can communicate go ahead and PM me then.
If you want to quote someone, look under the person's post you'll see 'quote' click on it then reply. Don't clean the person's post, just type like you're replying a mail. You can see where highlighted in the picture below, that's where quote is located.

About your story, if you want to get more comments, don't post by "modifying" your post rather scroll down to reply and and post the new write up, in such way it'll be easy to see that you've post new episode of the story, hope this helps. Be strong

Re: Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys by demgo: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ms chicybez, how have you been holding up. I believe you are getting over the depression? Be strong
Re: Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys by abah009: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
marry dey one wey get big dick, wet sabi Bleep well a.u go thank me later.
Re: Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Op

Be forming

I can't love someone else

Meanwhile below is your ex rit now enjoying his life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex & Fast -A True Life Story - PART VIII / Dad Makes Daughter’s Lunch Everyday But His Note On Her Last Day... / See What Is A Woman's Definition Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.