Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (104690 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by AreaFada2: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
That kinda drunk woman is not worth making a scene for. If it is my house, I will just help her pack her baggage and bid her good luck in her endeavours.

If hers I will pack mine & leave.

Problem sorted. That way I will not have to unwittingly be father to another man's baby. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:
He said the girl was drunk abi? Its a forgivable offence if he truly cares about her. Forgive her and help her be a better person. That's what love is all about.

Lastly only mgbeke's and ekuke's fight for love ; real love is never fought for. It's a free bird, will always come back to you if its truly yours.
cheater spotted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
nigga would have woken them up with better cold water
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by dadabashua1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:
He said the girl was drunk abi? Its a forgivable offence if he truly cares about her. Forgive her and help her be a better person. That's what love is all about.

Lastly only mgbeke's and ekuke's fight for love ; real love is never fought for. It's a free bird, will always come back to you if its truly yours.
madam,love don't cheat, if she truly loves him she won't do such a thing,the guy really tried,respect to him....is time to look for a lady that deserves a guy with such class of calmness, self-control and maturity... a rare gem he is I must confess
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Giel: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
toseen7:

Confused.......undecided
Lol, don't be, it's nothing serious, I know you are a gentleman smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by stevecantrell: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
kingzjay:
Nice idea..

The lady isn't worth the stress.
He'll spare himself the aftermath problems and probably going to jail.....for murder!

The bitch aint worth the Lethal injection.
This is TEXAS we're talking about.
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by wristbangle: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Just shut up abeg. She was caught red handed and to even think of it, cheating and getting drunk at same time. Two shameful habit packed in a package. It seems u do both sef sad

3 Likes

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
God pls give me this type of patience cos i would've ANGRILY/STUPIDLY damaged somebody!

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by crisisexpert321(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Great adventure
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Just shut up abeg. She was caught red handed and to even think of it, cheating and getting drunk at same time. Two shameful habit packed in a package. It seems u do both sef sad
It will get ugly pretty soon. . .Just so you know. I have mad dogs,real mad dogs that I've tamed without breaking a sweat.

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Adebowale89(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
believe that guy modesty at your own peril

that dude has another girl he's serious with outside

no man will see the lady he love and overlook such act somewhat of taking childish pics of them

but why am I that serious on matter wey no be my matter kiss
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by toseen7: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Giel:
Lol, don't be, it's nothing serious, I know you are a gentleman smiley smiley

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by kushme: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

The hive mind (women stick together and fly on emotion).
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by espn(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

I DONT BELIEVE THIS...SO YHE GA DIDNT REMEMBER LOVE IS ALL ABOUT BIN FAITHFUL BA?
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Doctorfitz: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

It will get ugly pretty soon. . .Just so you know. I have mad dogs,real mad dogs that I've tamed without breaking a sweat.

Empty threat..... Wristbangle no mind am, d comment pain am.

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Some women
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by murmee: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Correct guy. Just that when she wakes up give her just one hot slap and then drive her... Explain to her u slapped her not because she cheated buh because of the bed sheets u'd have to dry clean...
Doctorfitz, we are talking about a girlfriend here and not a wife. You have no right to even slap a wife, talk less a girlfriend. The only decent option you have is to end the relationship. Period!
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by GavelSlam: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

See as I dey look you.

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Doctorfitz: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
murmee:
Doctorfitz, we are talking about a girlfriend here and not a wife. You have no right to even slap a wife, talk less a girlfriend. The only decent option you have is to end the relationship. Period!

Na ur girlfriend? Abi Na ur slap? Take time oo.

4 Likes

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by mysticwarrior(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

just listen to yourself and decipher how brutish you sound.

3 Likes

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by CHARLOE(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Arrant nonsense! If d reverse were d case you'd be screaming dump his ass! Kill him!
Hipocrtic feminist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Jace234(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
My nigga, nice one. Dudes, don't end ur dreams by killing or suffering over a loose woman
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by bigfather(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
sugarbelly:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-BZjJPXIexGY/WQClrSj4bFI/AAAAAAAAHCA/RrPnjV-xyhctMBWuJzU32ZIC76KWzyThACLcB/s1600/3F99595D00000578-4445222-image-m-47_1493152795698.jpg[/img]

When most people find their partners in bed with someone else, their first reaction is to scream and yell, but one betrayed boyfriend instead decided it was the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot.

After Duston Holloway from Emory, Texas, walked in to his bedroom and found his girlfriend passed out drunk next to a random guy, he opted to keep his sense of humor about the unfortunate situation.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-d28o4hMiLN8/WQClHgOo1WI/AAAAAAAAHB4/sIbmweVFOoQh18oo2yF1lcs7xXpACUrQwCLcB/s1600/3F99595800000578-4445222-image-m-29_1493152601967.jpg[/img]

Instead of flipping out, he starting snapping photos of them in bed, and he even posed for a selfie in front of the them, later sharing the images on Facebook.

'When you come home to another man in your bed with the one you loved! Good men deserve good women.' he wrote using a peace sign emoji.

The images see Duston's now-ex-girlfriend passed out next to another guy, and while she has her shirt on, he does not.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cr3zUM4R5Wo/WQClrkI1uFI/AAAAAAAAHCE/SqpOWbMQvFUrq_yZmTqSTQJy0h8QhdLqgCLcB/s1600/3F99596400000578-4445222-image-m-36_1493152692442.jpg[/img]

The unknown man looked right at home in Duston's bed, and when one Facebook user messaged him to ask if he woke them up, he admitted that he initially wanted to 'kick his a**'.

'But I calmly just took selfies and walked like a boss lol,' he added. 'I did tap her to wake her up but she was drunk as a skunk passed out.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ZEoNrJjZrLk/WQClaOS2HsI/AAAAAAAAHB8/MbmKEVaMRrUURl4yJB0m5zmoYIlwgRNEgCLcB/s1600/3F99595400000578-4445222-image-m-32_1493152629633.jpg[/img]

'I was gonna ask if I was gonna have to sleep in the spare bedroom and what kinda breakfast the dude liked lmao.'

Unsurprisingly, Duston's amazing photos went viral, and thousands of people from all over the world have reached out to him to praise him for staying calm, cool, and collected while finding himself in such a miserable situation.

'Good for you on being the bigger person! I'm sure one day you will find someone will think the world of you!' a woman named Hailey told him.

Giving back: Duston has since taken to Facebook to thank his supporters

Another guy named Maximus offered to take him out to help him find other ladies.

'Yo saw an article about a trick that played you. You ever come out to Cleveland Ohio I got you bro, We'll find you a few to run through. Cheers bruv! [sic]' he wrote.

Duston later returned to Facebook to thank everyone for the support he has gotten.

'I've had thousands of messages thousands upon thousands of people from all over the world congratulate me on being a better man and walking away,' he wrote.

He added that at the time he had 'thought my world fell apart' but the support he received after posting the story left him feeling like 'the world ain't as bad as we think.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4445222/Man-takes-pictures-girlfriend-bed-MAN.html

But the guy get mind sha.....You go Bleep another man wife and you cum get liver sleep there ! Na wa o !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Timmy301(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kikiki......Try Dah 1 With Laq Man And Know Watsup
D Kind Slap Weh D Guy Go Recieve Ehn.
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by zealblinks(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

why did she get drunk with another guy in the first place?
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by factwriter(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Really? So I should endure till its fully rotated and completely perforated by some rough neck "mgbekes and elukes"?

Real love indeed!

2 Likes

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by ifyalways(f): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
CHARLOE:

Arrant nonsense! If d reverse were d case you'd be screaming dump his ass! Kill him!
Hipocrtic feminist.
Really ? cheesy

Dear Lawd cheesy cheesy
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by ifyalways(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
mysticwarrior:
just listen to yourself and decipher how[b] brutish[/b] you sound.
Here comes the beast of no nation or parentage. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Franzinni:
duster or what is that your name.... Tell us the truth.... You have been cheating too in fact you were coming from side chicks house when you saw you main chick with her side dude in bed.... And as the player code goes...

Don't hate the player.... Join the game...

But you try aha because if was Baba mulika.... He will on the tiger Gen and connect the sillencer to the room.... Then go back to his babes house for the night..
what are u even saying..??
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Alexrayz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
asumo12:
grin grin

cheesy cheesy

E HELP AM CLEAN THE PIPES NI NA!!!

Strange just strange

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Franzinni: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Danty37:

what are u even saying..??
if you can't Comprehend please get your sibling to help you

It is well known that two or more GOOD heads are better than one sir.... I hope that was helpful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.