Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (104693 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

Trapqueen77
abeg i need ur comment on this grin grin grin

grin

Yeaaah i saw this on fb as well...well, funny enough how he caught them red handed sha cheesy grin

I wonder what gonna happen if this is in Nigeria cheesy ?
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And that made you become valentine crew chairman?

And you still part of the 85% Nigerias who think your face, name or story is enough to describe who you are?
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by metallisc(m): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:
He said the girl was drunk abi? Its a forgivable offence if he truly cares about her. Forgive her and help her be a better person. That's what love is all about.

Lastly only mgbeke's and ekuke's fight for love ; real love is never fought for. It's a free bird, will always come back to you if its truly yours.

Edit : Its the Romance section ? little wonder cheesy cheesy cheesy
The mentions from semi rettards, clever by half and frankly comic dimwits. cheesy
no be here o

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:
He said the girl was drunk abi? Its a forgivable offence if he truly cares about her. Forgive her and help her be a better person. That's what love is all about.

Lastly only mgbeke's and ekuke's fight for love ; real love is never fought for. It's a free bird, will always come back to you if its truly yours.

The mentions from semi rettards, clever by half and frankly comic dimwits. cheesy
no be here o
help an adult become a better person,? All women are the same
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Yeaaah i saw this on fb as well...well, funny enough how he caught them red handed sha cheesy grin

I wonder what gonna happen if this is in Nigeria cheesy ?
if it were naija this is how it will happen grin

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Piercy:

And you still part of the 85% Nigerias who think your face, name or story is enough to describe who you are?
not 85 but the world in general, infact "class and social strata" came into play long before you and I were born and it constitutes of the things you mentioned, I didn't make the rules, I met them here, and I am definitely going to leave it here
By the way,I was referring to your signature
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by ifyalways(f): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Ukamakam:

@ifyalways! Long time o! Where have you been?
Been around doing my thing. What's your old moniker cos this one is quite new to me

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
not 85 but the world in general, infact "class and social strata" came into play long before you and I were born and it constitutes of the things you mentioned, I didn't make the rules, I met them here, and I am definitely going to leave it here
By the way,I was referring to your signature

I know you were referring to my sign. Anyway you probably right there.. No harm or insults given or taken.. Right?
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:
thornapple
Trapqueen77
abeg i need ur comment on this grin grin grin

What i think is that Lefulefu would never have done anything close to selfies.
He will go for a cutlass. grin grin

On another count?, how faithful has the guy himself been?. That we don't have his records doesn't mean he wasn't cheating and may not have been the one that led her into this.
I discovered long ago that men find it a lot easier to bear when they find their mates doing what they are also guilty of.

Finally, he has maintained a level head with his girlfriend, let him do the same with his wife, then will i praise him.

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Ukamakam:

@ifyalways! Long time o! Where have you been?

Sorry for this mention.
What picked my interest is that we seem to be namesakes but then i discovered something amusing.
You registered 7yrs ago,
Have spent 1month and 1day online.
Within these 7 looooong years, this is your 40th post!!!!!??.

Quite intriguing. grin

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Ichietome: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:

no be here o
I wanted to reply you but then decided against it. Sorry
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Fuckshiit: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2017
[color=#bright gold]fûçkiñg ¢ràzy [/color]
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Tenim47:
yoruba guys will jst boil water cool nd . . . make eba grin
Hahahahahah cheesy.
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by manikspears: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:

no be here o
i'm just curious if the guy is your son will you give the same advice ?just asking
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by hope4life: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Its painful as 'fear women' isnt written in the bible

Are you sure? The statement 'fear women's may not be boldly written but it's there implied. Read Proverb chapters 5,6 and 7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Piercy:

I know you were referring to my sign. Anyway you probably right there.. No harm or insults given or taken.. Right?
No insults taken
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:
omo na craze be dat? grin
Kikikikiki grin grin
No be craze nah.. Na sign of a complete gentleman cheesy
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Ukamakam: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:

Been around doing my thing. What's your old moniker cos this one is quite new to me

Same Moniker that I have had all these years. I don't comment often but I always follow your topics and mentions/comments. Remain blessed.
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by ifyalways(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ukamakam:

Same Moniker that I have had all these years. I don't comment often but I always follow your topics and mentions/comments. Remain blessed.
Aiight. Have a good evening kiss

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Ukamakam: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2017
thornapple:

Sorry for this mention.
What picked my interest is that we seem to be namesakes but then i discovered something amusing.
You registered 7yrs ago,
Have spent 1month and 1day online.
Within these 7 looooong years, this is your 40th post!!!!!??.

Quite intriguing. grin

You are right hahahaga. I read the comments more than I post. Don't understand spending one month online. It is all good I believe
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ukamakam:

You are right hahahaga. I read the comments more than I post. Don't understand spending one month online. It is all good I believe

Yeah, spending one month in 7yrs isn't Much at all considering the fact there are some that spend it in less than 3yrs.

What really held me in awe is how much different we are.

your statistics make me seem like a bad talkative considering the fact that you drop less than one Golden comment in two whole months whereas i make nearly 200 comments daily

That's being terribly GARRULOUS.
I really think i've to slow it down.
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by mikolo80: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:

no be here o
how is it forgivable.? stupidity is not forgivable. irresponsibility is not forgivable
Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by Ukamakam: 11:09am On May 08, 2017
thornapple:

Yeah, spending one month in 7yrs isn't Much at all considering the fact there are some that spend it in less than 3yrs.

What really held me in awe is how much different we are.

your statistics make me seem like a bad talkative considering the fact that you drop less than one Golden comment in two whole months whereas i make nearly 200 comments daily

That's being terribly GARRULOUS.
I really think i've to slow it down.
No no. You are doing just fine. We are all different, you are unique in your own way. Do what makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them by BareFacedLies(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
This guy has probably found himself in this position (In another man's bed) before that's why he's able to remain calm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.