Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? (511 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by kinginvagina: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
it is difficult to find a loyal lady, i want to know is it how God made them?

lalasticlala
Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by tripplephi: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
ASK GOD NA

kinginvagina:
it is difficult to find a loyal lady, i want to know is it how God made them?

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by EKITI001: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yes oo..
Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by xendra: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
No, they were taught by men.
Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by Jaynom(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
xendra:
No, they were taught by men.
Men were loyal at first then we figured out women ain't loyal, Then men said " F**k this Sh*t we OUT! " now d circle of disloyalty continues .. however! Women are in pole position
Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by NaeChris: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Women were not even loyal to God in the first place to have eaten the forbbiden fruit God warned her not to eat, how can she be loyal to you?

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by xendra: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jaynom:

Men were loyal at first then we figured out women ain't loyal, Then men said " F**k this Sh*t we OUT! " now d circle of disloyalty continues .. however! Women are in pole position
nope! women were first loyal but men kept marrying 2wives and more, flirting around since b4 the days of my great-grand mother and women thought oh-well whats gud for d goose is also gud for the gander.
Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by johnson232: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
NaeChris:
Women were not even loyal to God in the first place to have eaten the forbbiden fruit God warned her not to eat, how can she be loyal to you?
very true...
Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
She has:

1. Boooobs

2. Ass

3. the power to find your mumu button

Tell me, OP, can such a creature stay loyal? Nah, she's meant for the most eligible bidder.
Re: Are Ladies Made Not To Be Loyal? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are men made not to be faithful?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k / When My Uncle Decide To Give Me Free Marriage Coaching(red:b) / Yoruba Speaking People...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.