Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Biological Clock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biological Clock (3622 Views)

Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained / I might die before I clock 30 / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biological Clock by IAMSASHY(f): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
You have been dating a lady 4 to 5 years +, all of a sudden, she breaks the news that she is getting married and like play, she dumps you without thinking twice, you begin to call her devil and all bad names. Let's face reality, every woman have her biological clock at the back of her mind and she will never choose ur love over her bio clock. She is still with you 5 years+ because she hasn't come across that man that can fit in your gap. No man, including you will like to be with a lady whom her bio clock is very near. She may not say anything about marriage to you because she doesn't want you to see her as being desperate but she has her friends and fams whom she is confiding into about the new man and his proposal and advices /pressures are flowing in from these 2 directions, all of them are pointing at one thing "to leave you and get married". If you really want her, do the right thing, taking a little step towards commitment will give her hope than mere dating. She loves you no doubt but her bio clock is more important.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Any sensible lady whose biological clock is ticking isn't supposed to be in relationships that isn't heading anywhere, if she wants to get married. This is the mistake these ladies make. You see a 35 years old woman doing boyfriend. Meanwhile, she desperately wants to get married. What's she doing boyfriend for?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biological Clock by walepackage(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
@op.Then what point are you driving at

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:
Any sensible lady whose biological clock is ticking isn't supposed to be in relationships that isn't heading anywhere if she wants to get married. This is the mistake these ladies make.

Correct sis

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Quality20(m): 3:01am On Nov 18, 2017
yes a Lady shd be married off at d earliest time possible

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by bloodmoneyspita: 4:04am On Nov 18, 2017
a lady should be married at the age of 18 or 21

18 meaning her life isn't heading anywhere because her parents don't have money to further her education.

21 because she just graduated and her education is over.

if you get married early your kids might grow up and leave house then you begin school again, it's possible, and if you have kids early you won't look old rather than stop school and take care of kids

2 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by Earthquake1: 4:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Biological clock ko, geographical clock ni angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biological Clock by Airforce1(m): 4:34am On Nov 18, 2017
E be like sey dis one boy friend don date her for 5years and no sign of marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by Konquest: 1:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Benita27:
Any sensible lady whose biological clock is ticking isn't supposed to be in relationships that isn't heading anywhere, if she wants to get married. This is the mistake these ladies make. You see a 35 years old woman doing boyfriend. Meanwhile, she desperately wants to get married. What's she doing boyfriend for?.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Absolute well said!

3 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by Obierika(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Benita27:

You have to do boyfriend before you do husband

4 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by crismark(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Abegi!!! Ladies pls forget all dis biological clock bullshit nd go out dere nd make moni. Only lazy ass ladies who wants to escape poverty will see marriage as her top priority..

4 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by DaddyKross: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017

So because of biological clock, i should alter my own plans ? She'd better drop down here and take the next train. Same woman that will still leave you if you fall along the line, then she won't consider that it was her biological clock that affected your physical foundation.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2017
N
Re: Biological Clock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
You have been dating a lady 4 to 5 years +, all of a sudden, she breaks the news that she is getting married and like play, she dumps you without thinking twice, you begin to call her devil and all bad names. Let's face reality, every woman have her biological clock at the back of her mind and she will never choose ur love over her bio clock. She is still with you 5 years+ because she hasn't come across that man that can fit in your gap. No man, including you will like to be with a lady whom her bio clock is very near. She may not say anything about marriage to you because she doesn't want you to see her as being desperate but she has her friends and fams whom she is confiding into about the new man and his proposal and advices /pressures are flowing in from these 2 directions, all of them are pointing at one thing "to leave you and get married". If you really want her, do the right thing, taking a little step towards commitment will give her hope than mere dating. She loves you no doubt but her bio clock is more important.
Tell me how you expect to be taken serious when all you go about dating bad boys who doesn't see themselves commited to one woman. You won't date responsible men that are ready to wife you. Biological clock ko. . biological wrist watch ni

3 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:
Does he exhibit trait of a playboy/ badboy?.

Does he aspire to make it in life?

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Does he exhibit trait of a playboy/ badboy?.

Does he aspire to make it in life?

He isn't a bad boy or a playboy. He loves his profession and that's what I don't like. Honestly I am ashamed of it and that's the problem. I can't introduce him to my circle cos I know they would give me the look I'll give someone else. I don't want to cross this over to 2018. That's why I need answers now.

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by IAMSASHY(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2017
undecidedy do u tink u won't b happy wt hm? Is it bc he is aggressive?, do u no dat a guy cn b very nice bt he is stl d type dat can easily beat d hell outa u wen provoked?_dat doesn't make hm a bad person, Al u need do is 2 avoid tins dat wl bring problems, u dnt talk back wen he is angrily scolding u rather u iron tins out wen he is calm, no matter Hw bad a guy is, dere is stl a lady out dere dat wl study hm, leav happily wt hm and stl tag hm d best, nobody is perfect, we al hv dat one bad attitude somewhat in us.
AlexandriaToria:
I won't lie, I am sometimes shallow and there are some things that can never be okay with me. For example, I don't like uniform men and I don't see myself as a wife to one. So i am currently dating one. It's that bad that I have never even introduced him to anyone and the one person I told, I lied about his job. It's like I am dating down. He is sometimes aggresive
I actually like him but can I risk marriage with him? I feel like I am never going to be happy in the marriage. You know I am asking because I can't ask a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by bitchhoney(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
I just came to tell you tha marriage is greatly overrated. Bye
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecidedy do u tink u won't b happy wt hm? Is it bc he is aggressive?, do u no dat a guy cn b very nice bt he is stl d type dat can easily beat d hell outa u wen provoked?_dat doesn't make hm a bad person, Al u need do is 2 avoid tins dat wl bring problems, u dnt talk back wen he is angrily scolding u rather u iron tins out wen he is calm, no matter Hw bad a guy is, dere is stl a lady out dere dat wl study hm, leav happily wt hm and stl tag hm d best, nobody is perfect, we al hv dat one bad attitude somewhat in us.

You saw how I tried to paint him bad by using his flaws. That's not the main problem I have with him. It is his job. I don't like it. I am ashamed of it. I can't even admit it to myself that he is a uniform man. I don't want to marry someone who is a uniformed man(soldiers, DSS etc).

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He isn't a bad boy or a playboy. He loves his profession and that's what I don't like. Honestly I am ashamed of it and that's the problem. I can't introduce him to my circle cos I know they would give me the look I'll give someone else. I don't want to cross this over to 2018. That's why I need answers now.
I still don't get why you are not to ashamed of marrying him. Is it because of his profession?. Is it because he is uniform? Or is it became he is aggressive or just because you think your so called friends will not validate ur choice and mock you. I still don't get if the problem is with him or you thinking u have to meet ur friends spec of a man.

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by IAMSASHY(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided saying he luvs his profession, does dat mean he hardly call or chat u? For al I no, wen u really luv sumone, being busy is neva an excuse, hv u tried talking to hm abt it? Sometimes, we may hurt sumone wtout realizing it, talk 2 hm and see if dere wl b changes b4 u draw ur final conclusion u
AlexandriaToria:

2 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by Touchey: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Mhmm
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I still don't get why you are not to ashamed of marrying him. Is it because of his profession?. Is it because he is uniform? Or is it became he is aggressive or just because you think your so called friends will not validate ur choice and mock you. I still don't get if the problem is with him or you thinking u have to meet ur friends spec of a man.

I hate uniform men but I am dating one. No matter how much I try to see if I would enjoy marriage with him, it comes out negative. Yes he is not someone I would date on a normal day but I am now. He talks about our future together but I really don't want one with someone who works in the DSS. Yes I am that shallow. He is someone that if given an iPhone, he would sell it to get a cheaper one. I want my kids to go to the best of schools and have the best of life. Just tell me how to break up with him for real because I have broken up with him many times so he doesn't know when I am serious.

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by IAMSASHY(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided oh I see,u no he cnt quit his job bc of u, since u dnt like his job, let hm go den, dis is d first tin u shud hv considered even b4 dating hm, nt everyone likes uniform pple, a frnd of mine quited her relationship bc of dis same uniform stuff and blive me, d guy in question is d type evry woman wl like as a husband, bt my frnd wl rather die dan marry hm, we all hv choices
AlexandriaToria:

You saw how I tried to paint him bad by using his flaws. That's not the main problem I have with him. It is his job. I don't like it. I am ashamed of it. I can't even admit it to myself that he is a uniform man. I don't want to marry someone who is a uniformed man(soldiers, DSS etc).
Re: Biological Clock by izaray(f): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Babe, is he a police officer tongue Talk to God about it, if you love him, its not a decision you can take on urself alone.
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided saying he luvs his profession, does dat mean he hardly call or chat u? For al I no, wen u really luv sumone, being busy is neva an excuse, hv u tried talking to hm abt it? Sometimes, we may hurt sumone wtout realizing it, talk 2 hm and see if dere wl b changes b4 u draw ur final conclusion u

He is actually okay when it comes to commitment and we are in a long distance relationship now. I just don't like his job and he is never going to leave it. I am ashamed of it. I even cheated and I told him so that he could break up with me but no he is "fighting" for the relationship. I want out, but I just want to be able to feel good after doing it, that's why I need someone to see reasons with me here
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2017
izaray:
Babe, is he a police officer tongue Talk to God about it, if you love him, its not a decision you can take on urself alone.

He works in the DSS. I can't even introduce him to my friends and we have been going out for over 8 months.

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided oh I see,u no he cnt quit his job bc of u, since u dnt like his job, let hm go den, dis is d first tin u shud hv considered even b4 dating hm, nt everyone likes uniform pple, a frnd of mine quited her relationship bc of dis same uniform stuff and blive me, d guy in question is d type evry woman wl like as a husband, bt my frnd wl rather die dan marry hm, we all hv choices

Thank you for understanding. I can go ahead then. Thanks
Re: Biological Clock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

I hate uniform men but I am dating one. No matter how much I try to see if I would enjoy marriage with him, it comes out negative. Yes he is not someone I would date on a normal day but I am now. He talks about our future together but I really don't want one with someone who works in the DSS. Yes I am that shallow. He is someone that if given an iPhone, he would sell it to get a cheaper one. I want my kids to go to the best of schools and have the best of life. Just tell me how to break up with him for real because I have broken up with him many times so he doesn't know when I am serious.
You said you like him but you are not happy with him. There is no guarantee you will be happy in marriage if nothing changes in the relationship. True there is no perfect guy but you sure aren't comfortable with him. What exactly do you like about him for you to consider dating him in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by IAMSASHY(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided he cn nt quit his job bc of u, dnt do anytin u wl regret later, marriage is nt like relationships dat u cn easily go in and out, dnt marry sumone u cnt boldly stand in public and introduce as ur hubby, dnt marry sumone u wl b cheating on later due 2 one reason or d other. If truly u wish 2 break wt hm, no need 4 hide /seek games, I blive u both ar matured, go straight to the point and tell hm it's over, if he insists, get ursef an engagement ring and tell hm u hv accepted someone else's proposal.

Wen uniform pple truly luvs, dey cn kill 2 protect dia own, be very careful
AlexandriaToria:

He is actually okay when it comes to commitment and we are in a long distance relationship now. I just don't like his job and he is never going to leave it. I am ashamed of it. I even cheated and I told him so that he could break up with me but no he is "fighting" for the relationship. I want out, but I just want to be able to feel good after doing it, that's why I need someone to see reasons with me here

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by izaray(f): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He works in the DSS. I can't even introduce him to my friends and we have been going out for over 8 months.
Wow...If its

that bad, then let him go..But i will advice you to be very careful on your actions towards ur suitors...i have a friend that is still single,

when she was 25/26, suitors were coming asking her hand in marriage, but she was seriously turning them down, and when i tried

advicing her to choose one and go into a short relationship with the person, just to have a little clue of his character, i was instead seen as a misleading friend.. She will be 33yrs next year, and no man is coming her way anymore. Goodluck my dear.

5 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You said you like him but you are not happy with him. There is no guarantee you will be happy in marriage if nothing changes in the relationship. True there is no perfect guy but you sure aren't comfortable with him. What exactly do you like about him for you to consider dating him in the first place?

He told me his profession before dating but I actually thought he was lying. I don't know why I like him. I don't even know if what I feel is love or infatuation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am Stupid In Love / Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test. / My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.