Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300490 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
agongajoseph:
Help sign this petition 30 more signees needed, NDDC needs to b sanitized. Nsima Ekere has neglected scholars abroad https://www.change.org/p/yemi-osibanjo-s-o-s-nigerian-students-stranded-abroad?recruiter=576276386&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Seconded Sir...let's do the needful. they are our comrades in this struggle.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Food for thought!

What these men and women (our politicians and public officers) fear the most is the mass action of the electorate, of the people; especially when they fail in their accountability towards the people. I'm just a single soul, but together we are a Legion. Keep this in mind as you enter the new week. Thank you
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
There's more to what we have been told. From a reliable source, there's an ongoing feud amongst the who is who in NDDC concerning contracts, scholarship list and other juicy miscellaneous. Those backed by the cabals and government of the day are flexing muscles. Those connected to the oga's at the top also pushing hard to proof their point as well. Hahaha...you know when two elephants fight, it is the grasses that suffers. So, the expected 2017 Scholarship List may come out very late.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Permit me to add that the impact of a petition depends on two things, your signature and the quality of comments on the petition. Feel free to elaborate on the tough conditions you passed through to travel from far distances to Port-Harcourt for the CBT exam and interview. the hassles of squatting with friends and even strangers. the hassles of navigating a city you never knew.
Why couldn't it be conducted in centres across the six geopolitical zones? instead of in Port-Harcourt alone.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2017
‪+234 703 411 1711 +234 802 290 6790 MD NDDC ‬

‪+234 809 123 0944‬
‪+234 806 928 3191 EDFA NDDC Derek Mene‬

‪+234 803 508 4570 EDP NDDC ‬
These are their numbers call them!
We will soon share Buhari and Prof. Osinbajo' number. That Nsima Ekere should be in prison

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Goodmorning All. As many of us that have taken this petition to God Almighty in our prayers over the past weeks,its time to also civily and honourably engage the relevant authorities in bringing a lasting positive solution to NDDC scholarship problems.

The negative trend of late briefing and poor management of scholars' welfare will continue if we don't speak up now. We can achieve a thousand voices if we sincerely act in unison. I humbly beg and raise our senses of human conscience not to sit on the fence on this.We owe ourselves the duty of bringing change to these problems.

Sign the petition, join the twitter campaign and let our problems be known. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Signing the petition isn't a solution to the problem at hand now. Please don't quote me wrong. Why i am saying this is that these people don't even have access to their social media handles. Why? Because they all have PA's handling these platforms for them. Most PA's only show what they feel is useful to their bosses and delete the rest. Even their phone calls are being answered by PA's. Sometimes, the numbers don't even go through. So it is in this regard, that i am suggesting we move to a more visible platform such as the newspapers. Let us choose 5 National Dailies and publish this petition so that the whole of Nigeria can see it and react to it. That way will be faster and more result oriented

viewingthistopic:
Goodmorning All. As many of us that have taken this petition to God Almighty in our prayers over the past weeks,its time to also civily and honourably engage the relevant authorities in bringing a lasting positive solution to NDDC scholarship problems.

The negative trend of late briefing and poor management of scholars' welfare will continue if we don't speak up now. We can achieve a thousand voices if we sincerely act in unison. I humbly beg and raise our senses of human conscience not to sit on the fence on this.We owe ourselves the duty of bringing change to these problems.

Sign the petition, join the twitter campaign and let our problems be known. Thank You.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2017
shophut:
Signing the petition isn't a solution to the problem at hand now. Please don't quote me wrong. Why i am saying this is that these people don't even have access to their social media handles. Why? Because they all have PA's handling these platforms for them. Most PA's only show what they feel is useful to their bosses and delete the rest. Even their phone calls are being answered by PA's. Sometimes, the numbers don't even go through. So it is in this regard, that i am suggesting we move to a more visible platform such as the newspapers. Let us choose 5 National Dailies and publish this petition so that the whole of Nigeria can see it and react to it. That way will be faster and more result oriented

Thank you for your suggestion about using national newspapers,however all media platforms should be used in advancing this cause. We shld not be concerned about their media aids being non-chalant,the idea is to have massive publicity abt this problem.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
shophut:

thank you shophut, for your suggestion. an online petition with enough support pushes your message faster when combined with the publishing on national dailies. At least sign the petition and share, let's take one step at a time Sir/Madam
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don click on sign dis petition tire and nothing is coming out, how do one sign abeg? Abi once u click datz it?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
if you are on twitter follow @NDDCProspec2017

http://www.twitter.com/NDDCProspec2017 ...the campaign is kicking off. use these hashtags

#TheNewNDDC
#NDDC
#OurNigerDelta
...let's engage our decision makers. thank you
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
BLESSMME:
I don click on sign dis petition tire and nothing is coming out, how do one sign abeg? Abi once u click datz it?

@BLESSMME use google chrome browser,

UC browser and opera mini don't work well with change.org
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by enigmang: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
This will greatly hasten the departure process. September, 2017 is before us and foreign schools across the world are begin the new session in a matter of days!

Who is in charge of the petition please correct the error.. Foreign schools across the world[b] are begin[/b] the new session
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
enigmang:

Who is in charge of the petition please correct the error.. Foreign schools across the world[b] are begin[/b] the new session

effected Sir
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Uwemy: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Good morning Scholars in the house. I want to suggest that while we are signing the petition and all that we should also pray. I am told reliably from an insider that the Oga finance, an appointee of PMB is the major issue in the commission as regards unpaid fees/upkeep monies to scholars. There is nothing prayers cannot do. Have a great day guys.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Chigojude:
Food for thought!

What these men and women (our politicians and public officers) fear the most is the mass action of the electorate, of the people; especially when they fail in their accountability towards the people. I'm just a single soul, but together we are a Legion. Keep this in mind as you enter the new week. Thank you
please be sincere with yourself,
if your bros was a senator or minister, would you be saying this?
or you were collecting 500k - 1m salary/month would you still criticize?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Hehehehe....veeveemyluv, there are still Nigerians that aren't morally degraded and insensitive, they are just endangered species. I'm one of them sister, not bragging though.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

and what is this your comment suppose to mean na?....chai, see gross backwardness!...

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Chigojude:

Hehehehe....veeveemyluv, there are still Nigerians that aren't morally degraded and insensitive, they are just endangered species. I'm one of them sister, not bragging though.

yea i know there are still morally upright Nigerians out there, but they are minuscule and are being choked by the stench of the corrupted led and leaders who are in the majority on a daily basis.
easier said than done grin
trust me, it will take a great deal to muster courage to do that,

by naija standards, we are not talking of 100k salary here o,

infact eh, you will be so comfy and relaxed that the strength or motivation to critique will not be there. grin grin
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
So i discovered 2 people who weren't invited 4 the 2015 interview, but got the scholarship. Now they are also fighting to be paid and talking about corruption. They are saying nobody should be awarded in 2017 till dey are paid LooooooooL. The heart of men desperately wicked.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alicella:
So i discovered 2 people who weren't invited 4 the 2015 interview got the scholarship. Now they are also fighting to be paid and talking about corruption. They are saying nobody should be awarded in 2017 till dey are paid LooooooooL. The heart of men desperately wicked.

NDDC and corruption are 5&6
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alicella:
So i discovered 2 people who weren't invited 4 the 2015 interview got the scholarship. Now they are also fighting to be paid and talking about corruption. They are saying nobody should be awarded in 2017 till dey are paid LooooooooL. The heart of men desperately wicked.

Are you implying that the 2015 scholars are working against 2017?. .instead of praying that everybody should be carried along. *Blowing out another man's light won't make yours shine brighter*
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Knightcrawler1:

Are you implying that the 2015 scholars are working against 2017?. .instead of praying that everybody should be carried along. *Blowing out another man's light won't make yours shine brighter*
She is simply saying 'they went through the back door(corruption) and now they are shouting corruption because they haven't been paid'

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ovywils:

She is simply saying 'they went through the back door(corruption) and now they are shouting corruption because they haven't been paid'
You will live long.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2017
I hope the list comes out this week. Enough of this grave silence.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2017
viewingthistopic:
I hope the list comes out this week. Enough of this grave silence.
Exactly!! I'm tired of waiting! I wan go Yankee oo grin
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Ovywils:

I got that, was trying to highlight something I noticed "the 2015 Scholars are against the release of the 2017 list until there are settled first, hence my comment about blowing out people's light.. my post wasn't an attack on Ms Alicella.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2017
They are the ones causing this problem we have at hand now.

Alicella:
So i discovered 2 people who weren't invited 4 the 2015 interview, but got the scholarship. Now they are also fighting to be paid and talking about corruption. They are saying nobody should be awarded in 2017 till dey are paid LooooooooL. The heart of men desperately wicked.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Uwemy: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2017
I equally know two of them (PhD) who did not make it to interview but got their letter while others were having their interview @ hotel presidential. Year 2015 was the worst year in the history of the scholarship. I hope others will learn from this experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.