Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300435 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Cebu:
The list has just been typed...
Lol this list has suffered! So all this while it was in ink Abi they used typewriter?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Cebu:
typed by your father abi
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Chigojude:

typed by your father abi
Omg that is derogatory. Mentioning someone's parent is that necessary? after u typed this, did it make sense to you? Na wa o........there should be decorum here, we are educated adults.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Alicella:

Omg that is derogatory. Mentioning someone's parent is that necessary? after u typed this, did it make sense to you? Na wa o........there should be decorum here, we are educated adults.
don't crucify me Alicella...was high on something. I'm sorry Cebu

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Chigojude:

don't crucify me Alicella...was high on something. I'm sorry Cebu
Crucify you ke! Who am i........i respect the fact that you apologised to @Cebu.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Cebu:
Okay.
You gave a timeline for release of list in 2015 that happened. So I guess this info is also from your 'source'.
So many sources on this thread... hmm

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
sources with no "sauce"
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Cebu:

When is the expected release?....
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by un48table: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
I hope my name is still there.
Cebu:
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alicella:
I met a lovely lady at the CBT centre in port Harcourt, we exchanged contact. I could feel the aura of greatness around her.......we both were invited for the interview, so in August i kept on calling her and asking if she had any update, she is not given to too many words. She went to NDDC BUILDING gon gon gon. She said she will not leave until she sees the director of Education.......glory to God she had a meeting with the man. And he told her the list is with the board and he knows nothing about when it going to be released. That she ahould tell her parents to pay her tuition fees and if fortunately she is selected, she will get her money back. And she told the man "if my parents had money to pay for my tuition why will i bother myself with the scholarship in the first place?" And that is how my friend was discharged.

Is it the same list with the Board that has just been typed or another? I hope you ain't joking with something this important @ Cebu?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2017
BRAINNY:

Is it the same list with the Board that has just been typed or another? I hope you ain't joking with something this important @ Cebu?

He is not joking.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2017
BRAINNY:

I guess the board may have finally decided on who stays, get expunged or enters the list.#Finalchoice
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Alicella:

He is not joking.

So when do we expect it in public domain?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Please if anybody knows, kindly tell us if it comes out next week

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
results will be out next week before Friday
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerdcritics:
results will be out next week before Friday
The nddc board sat yesterday and it will be out next week

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
The NDDC board is filled with thieves. They are worse than any other board in the history of the nddc
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
The golden week that we've all been waiting for is near. I will be shortlisted by His grace..Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

The nddc board sat yesterday and it will be out next week

I Followed ur update on PTDF thread and u were so accurate on the PTDFLIST. Hmmm,these your sources are impecable.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by pantyboy: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
You guys will be shocked to see that strange names will find its way on the list(those that didnt write exam or do interview-from my sources)The board has already altered the list and left some for merit. Just pray to be on the merit own. Nddc is a fraud. Useless thieves.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
The suspense has been enervating. Finally, we'll heave a sigh of relief. List next week, briefing should be presumably in October. My school resumed on the 11th of September. May God's mercy manifest and 2017 be much different from our predecessor's experience.

By the way, where's our 10k for fare. Has NDDC forgotten?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2017
New week! My fingers are well and throughly crossed
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2017
I left the country already, does it mean I have to come back if my name is on the list?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2017
nelsont1:
I left the country already, does it mean I have to come back if my name is on the list?

chai.,..,Nelson why did u leave without telling me na, i thought we agreed u were going to 'lap' me to London....Anyways, Best of luck bro.
To ur question, i think you would need to come back ooo. Well, the experienced scholars would answer u

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
nelsont1:

You may not need to come back because last year, there was provision for relatives to collect the award letter upon tendering a letter of authorisation from the beneficiary. Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol, I forgot. Forgive me.
Emeritusseun:

chai.,..,Nelson why did u leave without telling me na, i thought we agreed u were going to 'lap' me to London....Anyways, Best of luck bro.
To ur question, i think you would need to come back ooo. Well, the experienced scholars would answer u
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
That's really a good option. Thanks for the info.
na2016:

You may not need to come back because last year, there was provision for relatives to collect the award letter upon tendering a letter of authorisation from the beneficiary. Congrats
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
nelsont1:
Lol, I forgot. Forgive me.
lol..,.YOu are forgiven, go and do that no more
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
BRAINNY:

Then:

sethmelia002: 7:39pm
You people will not hear word, the list has been put under suspension until the problems are resolved........na wa

Who do we believe?
Believe is base on who tells the truth and not who tells what you want to hear.....
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by esoket1776: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Emeritusseun:

You don't have to. You send a representative with a valid means on ID and an authorization from you.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Y'all shld make some noise the list is ..................
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
viewingthistopic:
Y'all shld make some noise the list is ..................

Say this thing at once? The list is uploaded? The list is missing? The list is what ooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.