Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300481 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Not out
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kilmix: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerdcritics:
results will be out next week before Friday

Boss this is the week. I'll hold you for your word.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2017
NDDC site is not loading.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2017
BRAINNY:

Please any information n when the results will be in the released to public domain
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kilmix: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2017
BRAINNY:

What phone are you using?

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
kilmix:

"NDDC X6 phone"

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
kilmix:

It isn't about the phone. When I checked earlier, the site wasn't loading; it's working now. But the list is still being expected.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
BRAINNY:

It isn't about the phone. When I checked earlier, the site wasn't loading; it's working now. But the list is still being expected.

So hopefully before the week runs out the list will be released? is that what you mean.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na wa oh! the wait is so exasperating....... God help ur children, well you remain my jehovah overdo, my blood pressure will not rise.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
choicecad:

So hopefully before the week runs out the list will be released? is that what you mean.

My dear, I'm not privy to insider information. I'm waiting just like most other people here. The guys with insiders said this week, today is just Tuesday. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alicella:
Na wa oh! the wait is so exasperating....... God help ur children, well you remain my jehovah overdo, my blood pressure will not rise.

It will not o. We've all tried since July, these remaining hours/days wouldn't change a thing. Our testimony is sure.

5 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2017
You people dont seem to understand what the word keep in view/suspension is, NDDC is trying to solve some issues and after that they will release the result. All these false updates on release today or tomorrow is becoming irritating. Everybody should exercise some patience it will come. And it will at Gods perfect timing. Jeezzzzzz!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2017
sethmelia002:
You people dont seem to understand what the word keep in view/suspension is, NDDC is trying to solve some issues and after that they will release the result. All these false updates on release today or tomorrow is becoming irritating. Everybody should exercise some patience it will come. And it will at Gods perfect timing. Jeezzzzzz!

Wow, u always amaze me. u seem to have headache for pple hoping for an early release of the list(which is already late). Don't get irritated cos ur irritating pessimistic attitude to the list being released is becoming contageous. U hv dropped ur own info 4 some pple to believe also allow others to believe what they want. Anyways na NDDC dey bring this confusion.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
viewingthistopic:

Wow, u always amaze me. u seem to have headache for pple hoping for an early release of the list(which is already late). Don't get irritated cos ur irritating pessimistic attitude to the list being released is becoming contageous. U hv dropped ur own info 4 some pple to believe also allow others to believe what they want. Anyways na NDDC dey bring this confusion.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Cebu:
The list has just been typed...

Pls we await more fresh update on the list oo. The tension is becoming too much

Can the "source-men" who have seen the preview of this suspense-packed, thriller seasonal movie titled "NDDC Scholarship Season 2017 Episode 22" kindly tell us if the battle has been won in unmasking the content of the list in this episode? We are hoping season 2017 will end well.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2017
dannysugar:

Pls we await more fresh update on the list oo. The tension is becoming too much

Can the "source-men" who have seen the preview of this suspense-packed, thriller seasonal movie titled "NDDC Scholarship Season 2017 Episode 22" kindly tell us if the battle has been won in unmasking the content of the list in this episode? We are hoping season 2017 will end well.

Cebu. that's what you said last week. The anxiety and tension is very high.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
I thought someone said before Friday? Meaning it's gonna come out in less than 48 hours
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jaybadestboy:
I thought someone said before Friday? Meaning it's gonna come out in less than 48 hours

HMMMMMM I pray it comes out before Friday.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is September to Remember...

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
They should declare operation python dance for issues like this.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
nelsont1:
They should declare operation python dance for issues like this.

ahahahaha.....Are you sure python dance would work for NDDC,.i will suggest ANACONDA dance!....
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Emeritusseun:

ahahahaha.....Are you sure python dance would work for NDDC,.i will suggest ANACONDA dance!....
Lolzzz

NDDC board must hear what its prospective scholars are suggesting.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nddc shake body oo cry cry cry
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tomorrow is Thursday and after that everybody can finally rest
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
sethmelia002:
Tomorrow is Thursday and after that everybody can finally rest

Calm down. Don't take this thing so personal.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
na2016:

Calm down. Don't take this thing so personal.

I am not, trust me its just that I will love to see what this Friday turns up to be. Now I realise that we as humans really dont like to face the truth...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
sethmelia002:

Ma'am, you seem to have some genuine information. But then let's face it, what issues take this long to solve? Schools work with sessions, isn't it rather inhumane to subject people to this kind of treatment? Most schools resumed in September, and here we are talking of being kept in view ( KIV).
The last time I applied to a university for teaching and I was told the application was KIV was in 2014. Candidly, up till this day, the school didn't get in touch. If all is not well with NDDC as it seems to be( remember that even the mere 10k, they've not been able to pay), they should tell the whole world so. We're simply tired of being kept in the dark. Thank you.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
sethmelia002:

I am not, trust me its just that I will love to see what this Friday turns up to be. Now I realise that we as humans really dont like to face the truth...

You don't know what the truth is and I can affirm that whatever source you rely on is totally outdated..perhaps you give the source more credence than it deserves.

Also For whatever reason, You seem embittered by people's optimism. Dunno why it pains you so much.

By Friday things will surely be clearer.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
The list is ready, but the board is reluctant to release it. My source says they want to pay the scholars they own first before the release. Hopefully Thursday or Friday.
But like I said this board and MD of NDDC are the worse in the history of the NDDC
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kilmix: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nigerdcritics:
The list is ready, but the board is reluctant to release it. My source says they want to pay the scholars they own first before the release. Hopefully Thursday or Friday.
But like I said this board and MD of NDDC are the worse in the history of the NDDC

Same guess work like every other person here.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Friends,let's be frank here. It's not important if the list is released with no adequate funds. We don't want an award letter sending us on a “suffering mission." Whatever needs to be done to right these wrongs should be done.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerdcritics:
Hopefully Thursday or Friday.

These speculated days are for what?
1)Payment of owed scholars
2) Release of 2017 successful scholars' list
3)Both

The scholars that cried out for payment should also do well to report back here if they've received their pay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.