Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (306912 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Lekubumber: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2017
... U guys shld difa ur conditional offer letters to early next year.. & relax ur minds... Or focus on other things... Even if d list comes today sef... They are still many more unending processes....... Those of us who hastily traveled after d least came suffered a great deal.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Knightcrawler1:

You don't know what the truth is and I can affirm that whatever source you rely on is totally outdated..perhaps you give the source more credence than it deserves.

Also For whatever reason, You seem embittered by people's optimism. Dunno why it pains you so much.

By Friday things will surely be clearer.

I am not feeling sour about anything, you can rain every abuse available to you for all I care, it does not change the fact that the list has been kept in view pending the resolve of some issues lingering. I am positive on the premise that the issue will be resolved as soon as possible but one thing I wont do is to live in some sort of illiusion of list coming out today or tomorrow. The NDDC mgt have issues internally they want to sort out before the list gets approved and it is as simple as that. The most important thing is to identify a problem and focus all our energy in form of prayers, faith and hope and not living with mirror images.

The watch word is credible information and not hear say.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Everybody with their own sources. Which of them is credible to go with? A lot of us have been praying for the list to be released. I believe the content of the list has been settled already. Is Releasing it now a problem? Na wa.

Well, the week isn't over yet. I will hope that it will be released.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
A couple of us walked through Nsima Ekeres office last week Wednesday to meet with him and tell him our shared predicament.

His response " oh that, We should conclude by next week. We have been really busy. I understand schools have resumed. Nothing to worry we should be able to tidy it up before end of next. I will have the board look into it"

On Friday same week, the board convened to compile the list.... I have no word on what was resolved.

Point here is. Tales of list coming through this week is NO speculation.

Plan is if we don't see it by Friday, we will reach out again for them to tell us why.

In the meantime guys and ladies attack and fight each other less.

Channel the energies usefully.

7 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2017
xenaaa:

A couple of us walked through Nsima Ekeres office last week Wednesday to meet with him and tell him our shared predicament.

His response " oh that, We should conclude by next week. We have been really busy. I understand schools have resumed. Nothing to worry we should be able to tidy it up before end of next. I will have the board look into it"

On Friday same week, the board convened to compile the list.... I have no word on what was resolved.

Plan is if we don't see it by Friday, we will reach out again for them to tell us why.

Thank you. This will put to rest some of the troubles of speculations in here. God bless you and everyone of us consciously engaging the authorities to make things get better.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2017
xenaaa:

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2017
xenaaa:

Nice one! We will all smile at the end. AMEN

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Walked through you said on Wednesday. I disagree with that. NDDC don't accept visitation on Wednesday . Is only on Tuesday and Thursday. So which of the floor was your meeting with MD/CEO Nsima Ekere held? Mr man am not believing in your post okay.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok first I am a lady.

When you know your way, you will meet anybody any time anyday.

I felt it was necessary to tell my story. Agree or don't. I am not here to argue with you.

mcpreciousivan:
Walked through you said on Wednesday. I disagree with that. NDDC don't accept visitation on Wednesday . Is only on Tuesday and Thursday. So which of the floor was your meeting with MD/CEO Nsima Ekere held? Mr man am not believing in your post okay.

5 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
xenaaa:

Ok first I am a lady.

When you know your way, you will meet anybody any time anyday.

I felt it was necessary to tell my story. Agree or don't. I am not here to argue with you.

Thank you for updating the house. Meanwhile, please I have sent you a PM. Kindly reply. God bless!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have been keenly going through all comments on this thread. Some of you fight and abusing each other here will that change when NDDC will bring out the list. #Pauseandthink.

NDDC is an agency under the constitution of Nigeria, and reserves every right to discharge its duties as guided under the law. The MD/CEO has uncovered an internal fraud perpetuated over the years using the cover of this scholarship scheme and wants to put it right, and so many of you here are crying foul about it.

Which is better? NDDC brings out the list and you become stranded over there or accept the delay and wait for things to be set right and get all funds accrued before leaving.

We should join hands and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
shophut:
#Pauseandthink.
What is the needful?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by rukygbas: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amazing, How to secretly Check your Name on Npower 2017 List... https://naijacycle.com/how-to-check-your-name-on-npower-2017-list/
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
shophut:
I have been keenly going through all comments on this thread. Some of you fight and abusing each other here will that change when NDDC will bring out the list. #Pauseandthink.

NDDC is an agency under the constitution of Nigeria, and reserves every right to discharge its duties as guided under the law. The MD/CEO has uncovered an internal fraud perpetuated over the years using the cover of this scholarship scheme and wants to put it right, and so many of you here are crying foul about it.

Which is better? NDDC brings out the list and you become stranded over there or accept the delay and wait for things to be set right and get all funds accrued before leaving.

My friend go and sit down, if NSIMA EKERE sent you here, go and tell him that we say he will not become governor but will end in jail. The MD and this board will go down as one of the worse in the history of NDDC. Shame on Buhari and his fraudulent anti corruption fight. Go and ask Nsima Ekere what he used the first 500 million he stole just 4 days in office. Let them keep deceiving themselves. They are able to detect fraud in scholarship that has been successful over the years without students complaining but for 1yr and students have been stranded. God punish you and you backers.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
shophut:

Does misappropriation and malfeasance take eternity to unravel? Monies were paid to individuals not ghosts. Does internal weaknesses of an institution spearheaded by a few corrupt officials be responsible for majority missing their admissions? If this year's award is transparent, then it becomes easier to go back and undo previous anomalies. Let's stop giving excuses for incompetence please. Thank you.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
What's your proof he stole the said amount you mentioned? You shouldn't be saying something you don't have facts for. I don't even know Nsima Ekere from anywhere. Cursing and abusing people wouldn't make the list come out instantly. You think it has been successful over the years because people were smiling home with billions of naira ripped off from your tuitions and upkeep. When the board are certain that all is set the list will come out.

Nigerdcritics:

My friend go and sit down, if NSIMA EKERE sent you here, go and tell him that we say he will not become governor but will end in jail. The MD and this board will go down as one of the worse in the history of NDDC. Shame on Buhari and his fraudulent anti corruption fight. Go and ask Nsima Ekere what he used the first 500 million he stole just 4 days in office. Let them keep deceiving themselves. They are able to detect fraud in scholarship that has been successful over the years without students complaining but for 1yr and students have been stranded. God punish you and you backers.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
The needful is we wait while the NDDC board sort things out. The list will come when all is set.

dannysugar:

What is the needful?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
What do you refer to as incompetence? Is trying to put things in order so that future scholars won't have hitches while overseas pursuing their studies or doing the same things over and over again allowing future scholars to be stranded overseas with unpaid tuitions and upkeep? Is that the incompetence you are talking about

BRAINNY:

Does misappropriation and malfeasance take eternity to unravel? Monies were paid to individuals not ghost. Does internal weaknesses of an institution spearheaded by a few corrupt officials be responsible for majority missing their admissions? If this year's award is transparent, then it becomes easier to go back and undo previous anomalies. Let's stop giving excuses for incompetence please. Thank you.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2017
shophut:
What do you refer to as incompetence? Is trying to put things in order so that future scholars won't have hitches while overseas pursuing their studies or doing the same things over and over again allowing future scholars to be stranded overseas with unpaid tuitions and upkeep? Is that the incompetence you are talking about

What do you understand by the word incompetency?

Using over 12 months to solve a task that requires less of the time needed for it is called what.?

Repeating the same delay in mobilizing successful candidates which caused the issues being investigated up till now is called what?

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 1:19am On Sep 22, 2017
shophut:

My dear, nobody is saying that the wrongs shouldn't be corrected. My point is if honesty and transparency gets its primacy in 2017, we'll all be the better for it. But, keeping people back home when their colleagues have resumed is uncalled for. PTDF and NDDC had their exams and interviews at almost the same time. I need not remind you of what transpired at the PTDF camp. Release the list, be transparent with the process, correct your past mistakes while these students have left and commenced their studies. Or is this too much to ask?
Can a bank for instance stop attending to customers because there was fraud(real or suspected) amongst it workers? Are we accepting this maltreatment because it's a government agency?
#EnoughSaid
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Thank God it's Friday. The much awaited day for the release of the kidnapped list. .

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2017
BRAINNY:

My dear, nobody is saying that the wrongs shouldn't be corrected. My point is if honesty and transparency gets its primacy in 2017, we'll all be the better for it. But, keeping people back home when their colleagues have resumed is uncalled for. PTDF and NDDC had their exams and interviews at almost the same time. I need not remind you of what transpired at the PTDF camp. Release the list, be transparent with the process, correct your past mistakes while these students have left and commenced their studies. Or is this too much to ask?
Can a bank for instance stop attending to customers because there was fraud(real or suspected) amongst it workers? Are we accepting this maltreatment because it's a government agency?
#EnoughSaid

Thank you my brother. U cldn't have said it any better.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
shophut:

what do you know.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2017
shophut:
The needful is we wait while the NDDC board sort things out. The list will come when all is set.

What have we been doing for the past weeks after the interviews, jubilating?

Pls make some sense.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladies and gentleman. Receive grace for patience. The list shouldn't be expected any time soon. You've waited all these while, you can hold on a little longer. Cheers!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Today is September 22, still no list
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jaybadestboy:
Today is September 22, still no list
l

Did you read this:
“Ladies and gentleman. Receive grace for patience. The list shouldn't be expected any time soon. You've waited all these while, you can hold on a little longer. Cheers!"

#It'sAuthoritative
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please do you work with nddc? angry
BRAINNY:
l

Did you read this:
“Ladies and gentleman. Receive grace for patience. The list shouldn't be expected any time soon. You've waited all these while, you can hold on a little longer. Cheers!"

#It'sAuthoritative
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jaybadestboy:
Please do you work with nddc? angry

If you check his previous posts, you will know that the guy doesn't work with NDDC. List will-not be held forever. Just be focused doing other things.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
sethmelia002:
You people dont seem to understand what the word keep in view/suspension is, NDDC is trying to solve some issues and after that they will release the result. All these false updates on release today or tomorrow is becoming irritating. Everybody should exercise some patience it will come. And it will at Gods perfect timing. Jeezzzzzz!

Did you read this:
#It'sAuthoritative

I don't work with NDDC. I only got VERY CREDIBLE information. It seems to agree with what our lady has been saying.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by AnnieJob: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
NA wa o. Kilmix how far?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
shophut:
What's your proof he stole the said amount you mentioned? You shouldn't be saying something you don't have facts for. I don't even know Nsima Ekere from anywhere. Cursing and abusing people wouldn't make the list come out instantly. You think it has been successful over the years because people were smiling home with billions of naira ripped off from your tuitions and upkeep. When the board are certain that all is set the list will come out.

Go and tell your benefactor he is a thief, EFCC has all the details and evidence but because they are not transparent Nsima is free to steal more. NDDC is corrupt no doubt but this board has upgraded corruption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (105) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.