Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (30439 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Nagging ladies... God protect us, if you get one for your life you are half dead and if you get one as husband u are finish...

If you do mistake break up with one Na swear them go use finish your life. (Mostly in yourba girls shocked)

I no talk ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by ameezy(m): 12:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin If she nags too much,simply kill her n throw away her body in d lagoon....

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Hoodfriend(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Please, how do i mention ? or reply a comments thanks
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by felaismyhero(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Movingcoil:
See name, redbeans; God created me for those nagging fellows cos the way I go take dey snub you, you fit dey doubt if one of us be deaf and dumb.
shey na only redbeans,d one wey even catch my attention pass na headless chicken;well sha,d son of man is here to read comments
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by sirvvy: 2:00am On Apr 29, 2017
silent treatment does the trick, I so much dislike a nagging gf/wife undecided
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by totorimi: 2:54am On Apr 29, 2017
A nagging wife is a one way ticket to high blood pressure and untimely death. Avoid them as much as possible, life is too short to stay on with a nagging wife. They will be talking to themselves just to kill your being.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 29, 2017
libertyfather:

Guy come all this you posted above no be say dem tell you , i swear you get first class experience and if its wife only God will help one out of the situation cause its a suicide mission many times one will think of a way to end it all and starts again not minding all one has gone through..

Due to all that has comment above non has experience a nagging partner before i never pray for my love ones to have a nagging wife
you are not alone in your prayers bro. I've observed it kind of.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 29, 2017
HiliaryAutos:
Nagging ladies... God protect us, if you get one for your life you are half dead and if you get one as husband u are finish...

If you do mistake break up with one Na swear them go use finish your life. (Mostly in yourba girls shocked)

I no talk ooo
hian! Be ready to take shield
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Nma27:
At long last your thread don reach fp
cheesy It's not my first [non-virgin]. This will actually be my second thread making FP. Thanks for the concern though. Your own testimony is on the way in the coming month

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 29, 2017
luminouz:

I heard about DAT scenario ooo! I even know a particular area in Ibadan just like DAT....landladies everywhere with no living landlords!!!
hahaha... Kind of true. I spent most of my life in Benin. I don't think I can last one week with someone that wants to kill my joy. I'm the type that looks for any reason to be happy in order to live long; irrespective of the circumstances

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 29, 2017
luminouz:

Not me babe!!!! A trial will convince u!!! tongue tongue
So you don't wait to be nagged ? You sure ?Because I hate repeating myself.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by madjune(m): 4:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Hell can never be more real than living in the same house with a nagging wife.

The scary thing is, most girls who nag and who know fully well they can't change it will keep pretending until you put them in the house...

And then they will go like this, " Honey, I'm sorry I nag o, but you can change me."

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

So you don't wait to be nagged ? You sure ?Because I hate repeating myself.
repetition doesn't hurt madam. & when you are at it, use a subtle voice to put a smile on your better-half's face. That way the rate of those visiting the lagoon out of frustration will reduce smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by canDy4eva(f): 4:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin If she nags too much,simply kill her n throw away her body in d lagoon....
i hate wen kids come online...

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by mathy2p2: 4:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Nagging kee , me i be correct nagging man

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by hussy2020(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmmm, serious maatter! Nagging, temperament, aggression, public enemy, non tolerance, violence... Imagine a wife with all these attributes. God have mercy
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Aweezie(m): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Ask prince charles about lady diana
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Qyubee(m): 5:44am On Apr 29, 2017
The thing is nearly all women nag, some men too. I used to think wifey nags too much (I just gv space) until I witness a friend being nagged by the fiancee..oh boy I tuale 4 d guy, thanked God 4 my own situation. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:
Guys nag too... A lot.. More than ladies.. Plus.. From my observations.. 85% of women nag.. So yhu go run tire..
my dear jod.ha, are you indirectly saying you nag
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by libertyfather(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2017
HiliaryAutos:

I no talk ooo

Dunt bring in tribe into nagging issue mine is ibo they are all the same, at the same time ready to destroy at the peak of their nagging not minding the kids and what one go through everyday to take care of the family the worst and perfect balance is you have no where to run to cry
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2017
mzpetit:
guys nags too,i can remember vividly,an ex- can nag for africa.as per say i'm nt a chubby type! he likes them chubby n meaty.most times he talks about chubby girls he had met b4 me and sometimes my friends/neighbour....i was irrirated as hell.aside that,he complains of irrelevant things often.Mehn,i thank God for my life.
Hahahaha

Him don enter ur otepu no like m
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Jodha(f): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
my dear jod.ha, are you indirectly saying you nag

Lolzz.. I'm giving you the statistics... I'm sure I'm part of the 15% that do not nag.. grin
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Fourwinds: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2017
mzpetit:
guys nags too,i can remember vividly,an ex- can nag for africa.as per say i'm nt a chubby type! he likes them chubby n meaty.most times he talks about chubby girls he had met b4 me and sometimes my friends/neighbour....i was irrirated as hell.aside that,he complains of irrelevant things often.Mehn,i thank God for my life.
but he saw u before he asked u out now...atleast u are not bad....I can see some flesh in u...
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Jodha(f): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

I have a male friend who nags alot, all I do is pity for his future wife in advance... cheesy

Lolzz if a lady is unfortunate to jam a nagging man... Chai... They're worse than women... Yhu no go hear word again..

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by SgtKisswhere: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2017
mzpetit:

was he blind when he approached you? or you were the one who asked him out? just saying
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by princeifynicky(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
Some men have to be nagged they have the procrastination virus.
and wat happened to communication If I get u as wife ehn.... u go talk tire o. Just leave u go marry anoda woman ni o.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

Lolzz.. I'm giving you the statistics... I'm sure I'm part of the 15% that do not nag.. grin
tell your people i'm coming to pay half of the requirements.smiley if you don't go 'ballistic' after a year, i'll pay the rest wink. But if you hold my trousers for garri money eh... shocked
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Prince16: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
A nagging wife or girlfriend / a cheating one. Make your choice. Some things are not the worst things ever smiley

redbeans:
the former is worse to me. Imagine her telling me: 'i'm just managing you' as in eh...

@Alondr, Candidly, I'll go for NEITHER of d 2!
Its like choosing BTW d devil and d deep blue sea!
..... All na die!
Nagging: Delilah so nagged Samson till he was provoked to let out his secret!
Cheating: STDs, 'Magun', jealousy-induced murder (eg King David vs Uraih/Bathsheba) etc.

Abeg, on choosing either of d 2 evils, i 'd rather pass!!!

Thank u! angry

@redbean, wait till u burst her red handed backing it up to d Maiguard, then repeat what u've just said. Shikena! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.