Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (30398 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by mzpetit(f): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
lol.u r nt serious
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
gmajor10:
Better to live on the corner of a roof than to share a house with a nagging wife. Proverbs 21:9
preach on brother!
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you do what she says you shd do right she would t have to repeat it telling u while u call it nagging listen to her once nd sort it out once
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 05, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
If you do what she says you shd do right she would t have to repeat it telling u while u call it nagging listen to her once nd sort it out once
& why are we supposed to do what she asks us to all the time?
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 06, 2017
redbeans:
& why are we supposed to do what she asks us to all the time?

Lol to make her happy and stop her from nagging
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Lol to make her happy and stop her from nagging
hmm... And who listens to us when we have worries. LIFE
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
HiliaryAutos:
Nagging ladies... God protect us, if you get one for your life you are half dead and if you get one as husband u are finish...

If you do mistake break up with one Na swear them go use finish your life. (Mostly in yourba girls shocked)

I no talk ooo
hmmm.. So no way out??
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Generaloluseye: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

I heard about DAT scenario ooo! I even know a particular area in Ibadan just like DAT....landladies everywhere with no living landlords!!!
That Ibadan own na ritual thing
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by luminouz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Generaloluseye:

That Ibadan own na ritual thing
I concur!!!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Ichietome: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bleon99:
well,I think 85% of women are highly sensitive and soft minded. they deserve respect. they are very easy to deal with, provided men know how to communicate with them at the right time. in my opinion I believe communication is the key in every relationship. furthermore, some men are just too thuggish to understand the women character. don't get me wrong'' I am man but I use the word thug for men that are very fast in raising their hands on the woman. instead of you acting thuggish; why not talk to your wife in a respectful manner. if you are wrong; admit and tell her you are deeply sorry. the marriage or relationship is not all about men's decision. she should be able to express how she feel about any situation at anytime too.

I wish some men could feel the pains the women went through during childbirth: the women will cry, yell, some will even say things that doesn't make any sense because of the pain and body ache they are undergoing. guess what? the women go through all these; just to give us a child. can anyone tell me women don't deserve special treat, love, care, respect?.... if you show you woman 75% love; trust me; she will give you 100% love in return.

THUGGISH HUSBAND ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS WOMAN...DONT SLAP HER: SHE'S NOT A SLAVE. DONT HIT HER: SHE'S NOT A GOAT..........TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN, MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL, PAMPER HER, RESPECT HER, ASK FOR HER OPINION EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK YOU DONT NEED IT. LISTEN TO WHAT SHE HAVE TO SAY, MAKE HER FEEL WORTHY AND NOT WORTHLESS............

You made no sense

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
mzpetit:
lol.u r nt serious

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
i feel you bro
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Bleon99: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ichietome:

You made no sense
well,i'm not sorry for being real. i can tell you are not raised with parental love. if your father had shown your mother some love and respect, maybe you would have had a better understanding of how to love, respect and treat a lady or woman like precious jewels.
[code][/code]THUG
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by ThrillPlus: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Some men nags too. Lets not blame women every time even though they are wired to say too much.

The ratio is like 1:10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.