Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (30440 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by vicardino(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
He likes them chubby and meaty yet he ate u and left nothing for me, ba? Oya go in and change make I go pump u for that vulcanizer wey dey our junction.
mzpetit:
guys nags too,i can remember vividly,an ex- can nag for africa.as per say i'm nt a chubby type! he likes them chubby n meaty.most times he talks about chubby girls he had met b4 me and sometimes my friends/neighbour....i was irrirated as hell.aside that,he complains of irrelevant things often.Mehn,i thank God for my life.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Prince16: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
5. They will rub your name in the mud amongst your friends
these 'evil angels' will 'rub oil on your white brocade.' without shame, they will tell your friends and family that you are not taking care of them. You paid the rent, buy bags of rice,beans & garri. they are not satisfied. Just maggi and soup they will use their money to buy,we will not rest. yet they preach equality [fake feminists]
This is majorly d fault of d male gender.
While dating, in other to impress her, guys go overboard with overspending even when its beyond their means thereby creating a false sense of 'security' to d lady. After d wedding he abruptly stops dashing -which was certainly one of d reasons Auntie fall in 'love' (sic) with Uncle
grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017
canDy4eva:
i hate wen kids come online...
Next time pls do not mention me 2talk rubbish,kip yuh stupid thoughts 2yuhself..
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Movingcoil:
nagging wife, I sort of love the noise and relevance they accord me.
cheesy smiley You are a Man. smiley
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Prince16:

@Alondr, Candidly, I'll go for NEITHER of d 2!
Its like choosing BTW d devil and d deep blue sea!
..... All na die!
Nagging: Delilah so nagged Samson till he was provoked to let out his secret!
Cheating: STDs, 'Magun', jealousy-induced murder (eg King David vs Uraih/Bathsheba) etc.

Abeg, on choosing either of d 2 evils, i 'd rather pass!!!

Thank u! >sad

@redbean, wait till u burst her red handed backing it up to d Maiguard, then repeat what u've just said. Shikena! cool
Chickencheesy. Well no one is perfect, it's best we all learn how to manage our partner's imperfections smiley
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by StevensJojo(f): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2017
What of nagging husbands? Complaining faultfinding entities who always find a reason to alienate peace from the home?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Movingcoil:
See name, redbeans; God created me for those nagging fellows cos the way I go take dey snub you, you fit dey doubt if one of us be deaf and dumb.
hmm.. Oga coil smiley. I guess you are strong in heart. For me, i'm highly sensitive to loquacious people. I get exasperated
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Prince16:

This is majorly d fault of d male gender.
While dating, in other to impress her, guys go overboard with overspending even when its beyond their means thereby creating a false sense of 'security' to d lady. After d wedding he abruptly stops dashing -which was certainly one of d reasons Auntie fall in 'love' (sic) with Uncle
grin
hmm.. Food for thought. Just that girls are wired to the notion that guys have to spend to get their attention. Maybe I should catch-them-young [fresh blood]
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by anochuko01(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
brawling, contentious and nagging wife? God forbid!!
my mum can nag for Africa. I learnt my lessons already! you need extra anointing to deal with them.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
repetition doesn't hurt madam. & when you are at it, use a subtle voice to put a smile on your better-half's face. That way the rate of those visiting the lagoon out of frustration will reduce smiley
We are both adults
If I agreed to do my part and it's done why do I have to keep asking you to do the same thing 100 times? It's either you never wanted to do it in the first place or you cannot be bothered. It's nothing to do with smiles and being subtle. I am not one for arguments and all that rigmarole sort of approach. I will ask the first time maybe a second time. Third time you start to call it nagging some men are not good at dealing with situatons as they arise it's usually a last minute approach which creates more unnecessary problems. How is that good for a home?
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by luminouz(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

So you don't wait to be nagged ? You sure ?Because I hate repeating myself.
Of course yeah....so long ur suggestion is reasonable n d presentation is courteous!!!!! There are some times I might not agree with ur views if d timing is not right as ur husband but I will let u know y?
But one thing I absolutely hate is an overbearing woman who talks like she is doing u a favour.....make requests commands n has no iota of respect for ME!!!! I hope ur not like DAT!!!
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

We are both adults
If I agreed to do my part and it's done why do I have to keep asking you to do the same thing 100 times? It's either you never wanted to do it in the first place or you cannot be bothered. It's nothing to do with smiles and being subtle. I am not one for arguments and all that rigmarole sort of approach. I will ask the first time maybe a second time. Third time you start to call it nagging some men are not good at dealing with situatons as they arise it's usually a last minute approach which creates more unnecessary problems. How is that good for a home?
I like the part you talked about Role playing/definition. Surprises and complains will be minimised [concurring to a post of alero3arubi on my post]. Both domestic work and financial responsibities should be shared. SHIKENA
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2017
luminouz:

Of course yeah....so long ur suggestion is reasonable n d presentation is courteous!!!!! There are some times I might not agree with ur views if d timing is not right as ur husband but I will let u know y?
But one thing I absolutely hate is an overbearing woman who talks like she is doing u a favour.....make requests commands n has no iota of respect for ME!!!! I hope ur not like DAT!!!
I will discuss a proposal with you for example now it might have seemed like a good idea to me but once discussed maybe it's not such a good idea anymore , I will accept that no problems. Now say you agree to do something and days go by nothing happens eventhough I can see there is no reason for the procrastination. Do I assume you never wanted to do it in the first place ( which would annoy me a lot as I value honesty and transparency) , you cannot actually do it but are too proud to admit that you cannot? So do I keep asking which means I am repeating myself ( you feel nagged) or do you just fess up and say I cannot do what we agreed to do earlier. Which means there is no unnecessary tension and resentment And we can come up with plan B. I will always have great respect for a man who knows his strengths and weaknesses. Not so much for one who pretends to know everything but is a master of none.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
I like the part you talked about Role playing/definition. Surprises and complains will be minimised [concurring to a post of alero2arubi on my post]. Both domestic work and financial responsibities should be shared. SHIKENA
I agree they should. And it's nothing to do with feminism it's the reality of the world we live in. Half of the issues in relationships would not exist if a good relationship support network exist between couples.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by luminouz(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

I will discuss a proposal with you for example now it might have seemed like a good idea to me but once discussed maybe it's not such a good idea anymore , I will accept that no problems. Now say you agree to do something and days go by nothing happens eventhough I can see there is no reason for the procrastination. Do I assume you never wanted to do it in the first place ( which would annoy me a lot as I value honesty and transparency) , you cannot actually do it but are too proud to admit that you cannot? So do I keep asking which means I am repeating myself ( you feel nagged) or do you just fess up and say I cannot do what we agreed to do earlier. Which means there is no unnecessary tension and resentment And we can come up with plan B. I will always have great respect for a man who knows his strengths and weaknesses. Not so much for one who pretends to know everything but is a master of none.
Now u are talking sweetness! Tell me y I would go GAGA if u talked like this as my wife!!! I have never been a pretender so no reason to promise to fix something( I know I can't fvckin fix) then spend days ignoring it....I simply tell u wifey Mabinu(Yoruba for don't vex) I can't fix DAT stuff o....don't know how to....but I will try(n I start trying d next day) if my trial no work...will simply tell u! Shikena!!!! Its a marriage so y pretend But if it is something I can do n am available(like no work stuffs or other serious obligations) will tell u when I will do it n start DAT same time......
But what I don't like is after telling u I can't do something u keep quiet n at night(after sex) u bring it up n all through DAT day n d next.....HABA!!! Raine80 u go soon kill me be DAT o.... grin
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
I run from nagging people period
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Arabs999: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
A nagging wife or girlfriend / a cheating one. Make your choice. Some things are not the worst things ever smiley
Avoid all of them like a leprosy patient.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Arabs999: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:
Guys nag too... A lot.. More than ladies.. Plus.. From my observations.. 85% of women nag.. So yhu go run tire..
A Guy must nag to fire the kongoh.. But if ur guy does not nag for u to open the sweetie, then watch out : because another smart girl is enjoying ur banana. ..
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by lobiologs(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
A nagging wife or girlfriend / a cheating one. Make your choice. Some things are not the worst things ever smiley

Mehn I'd take a cheating girlfriend over a nagging girlfriend. If she cheats we could just call the whole thing off but if she nags you be there dreaming that she would change someday. And that never almost never comes.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by vislabraye(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:

Must you compare two evils ? God can't give me those 2 options
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Jodha(f): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Arabs999:

A Guy must nag to fire the kongoh.. But if ur guy does not nag for u to open the sweetie, then watch out : because another smart girl is enjoying ur banana. ..

I'm sure yhu have no idea of what you're typing..
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by wolu4: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
5. They will rub your name in the mud amongst your friends
these 'evil angels' will 'rub oil on your white brocade.' without shame, they will tell your friends and family that you are not taking care of them. You paid the rent, buy bags of rice,beans & garri. they are not satisfied. Just maggi and soup they will use their money to buy,we will not rest. yet they preach equality [fake feminists]
my dear it is the duty of a man to take care of his family and not sharing who buys what. It should be that the woman choose to assist. Do you know how much it cost to prepare a pot of soup? Do you pay rent everyday? Do you buy bag of rice, beans and garri everyday? I believe men have EGO, so protect your ego by providing for the family and if your wife choose to assist appreciate her for that. Infact men of this days are becoming so lazy that there wives does everything in the house .so tell me why 85% of women won't nag? Most men are the reason why women nag.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

Lolzz if a lady is unfortunate to jam a nagging man... Chai... They're worse than women... Yhu no go hear word again..

I pray I don't meet a nagging lady. but I go sha handle.
I just go missing
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
wolu4:
my dear it is the duty of a man to take care of his family and not sharing who buys what. It should be that the woman choose to assist. Do you know how much it cost to prepare a pot of soup? Do you pay rent everyday? Do you buy bag of rice, beans and garri everyday? I believe men have EGO, so protect your ego by providing for the family and if your wife choose to assist appreciate her for that. Infact men of this days are becoming so lazy that there wives does everything in the house .so tell me why 85% of women won't nag? Most men are the reason why women nag.
first of all, thanks for your input Tolu; but your points are one-sided. In this current sit uation we are experiencing in the country, one person can't foot the bills alone. It's not as if guys are not hardworking. I for example, work my a** out but get unsteady and irregular pay due to low patronage. 1 plus 1 = 2. So we need to pull resoures together to weather the storm. Added to those things we do, we also pay school fees,buy fuel,fix and buy installation/electronics etc. So why should they be complaining about any little thing to buy? Not that i'm even marrying/dating a liability
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
libertyfather:

Dunt bring in tribe into nagging issue mine is ibo they are all the same, at the same time ready to destroy at the peak of their nagging not minding the kids and what one go through everyday to take care of the family the worst and perfect balance is you have no where to run to cry

You get your own experience, na my own I talk so, so no hard feelings ooo... Yoruba girls smh
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by UIA04(f): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
4. They can make you go crazy
things you hear when you are striking up a conversation with your wife is: 'your mates have GEN, u can't buy a car to make things easy,look at you! You can't pay your children's school fees etc.' if i get that kind wife,i no go sleep house to maintain my sanity.

Better solution work harder
Pay your kids fee's , a happy wife hardly nags
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by UIA04(f): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bleon99:
well,I think 85% of women are highly sensitive and soft minded. they deserve respect. they are very easy to deal with, provided men know how to communicate with them at the right time. in my opinion I believe communication is the key in every relationship. furthermore, some men are just too thuggish to understand the women character. don't get me wrong'' I am man but I use the word thug for men that are very fast in raising their hands on the woman. instead of you acting thuggish; why not talk to your wife in a respectful manner. if you are wrong; admit and tell her you are deeply sorry. the marriage or relationship is not all about men decision. she should be able to express how she feel about any situation at anytime.

I wish some men could feel the pains the women went through during childbirth: the women will cry, yell, some will even say things that doesn't make any sense because of the pain and body ache they are undergoing. guess what? the women go through all these; just to give us a child. can anyone tell me women don't deserve special treat, love, care, respect?....

You are a real man

I like this especially the last part of your first paragraph

Men don't know that the more you are not listening the more you create a bridge

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
UIA04:

Better solution work harder
Pay your kids fee's , a happy wife hardly nags
huh? How about the unsatisfied and impatient ones? Some will go as far as negotiating sternly for money before giving us our entitlement of food or sex. Are they call girls? The world has changed. We need to join hands and work pari passu. #I.Stand.With.Non.Naggers
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
redbeans:
cheesy It's not my first [non-virgin]. This will actually be my second thread making FP. Thanks for the concern though. Your own testimony is on the way in the coming month
You got paid If not, I'll pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.