Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! (3168 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2006
@mamaput

you sound like a kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss mom wink
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by Zahymaka(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
She has to be. I saw the pics of her kids -- lots of men who think with something other than their brains would swarm around them if she isn't.
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by mamaput(f): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2006
Ho I am , and when i give my kids advise i give them the advise i will give to a grown up woman.
The small ones dont have boyfriend problems yet, their time has not come.
When ever i asked my mum for advise all she had to say was break up with him he is useless.
Thats not what i wanted to hear.
My kids know they can comme to me anytime with on matter what.
Just a few weeks ago my daughter complained the Boyfriend did not have time to go out with her alone he was always with his friends or training.
I asked her to get a life and go out too.
I told her she has to play him out but its a game that can backfire so she should think be4 taking my advise, not that she will blame me if things go wrong.
here was the plan. Dont call him , dont do as if there was something wrong and when he wants to see you be busy and have no time for him.
After one week the plan worked out no one had to tell him to make out more time for her.
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by O4real(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2006
@mamaput
When they say Nigeria has experienced Brain Drain, we can easily point to Brains like Mamaput's. She succintly hits the nails into the rite spots. I dont know y the Military School of Strategic Studies, Garki, pass u by, mama.
@Seun
Abeg, Moderator, when the panel of judges will be inaugurated, pls neva pass mamaput by. She good on Romantic views!
@Zahymaka
Posted by: Zahymaka
Insert Quote
She has to be. I saw the pics of her kids -- lots of men who think with something other than their brains would swarm around

Are U trying to lured playboys onto Big mama's Daughters. Soon her phone will start ringing with suitors and non suitors calls alike. Plssssss, relax dont make 'em gloat!
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by O4real(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2006
@-Destiny-
Wetin de shele now? Update us.
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by Destiny6(f): 5:02pm On May 06, 2006
Its been a looong time!, everything is great! every one has gotten used to me and him being together and i dont think anyone will pull us apart!, we've been together for a year and 3 months now!.
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by Destiny6(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2006
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by katherinae(f): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
both of u should sit down and discuss this issue, another thing is vanity, u two sound alittle vain hence y ur suitors will pull u apart. i fu are not full of urself, then silly compliments like beautiful adn cute wont phase u. it wont make u even consider anything, u two look nice so its not like the other one is unattractive. just takes alittle growing up thats all, but u two definately need to talk.
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by omodoagba(m): 1:20am On Aug 05, 2009
destiny,how is ur relationship with the guy now.are u still 2gether?

1 Like

Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by charles316: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2009
@destiny,so u must misbehave cos u are goodlooking.
when i was in sch,so many people advice me to model cos of my looks,girls flocked around and did several silly things to get my attention but none of these got into my head.
my dear sis,to be goodlooking is no big deal and is no reason to feel that u have achieved everything in life.i dont know why some naija girls feel that the world is at their feet cos they are goodlooking.

what abt charles and mariam anazado-one of the finest couple around.does mariam anazado ,even with her popularity go abt claiming that she is too hot for a guy(cos thats what u are implying.)

one last advice,if u are so beautiful,then get married.as far as u are up to 22,u are more than ripe for marriage.stop fooling aroung
Re: He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! by tpia6: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Stuffs A Gal/lady/woman Wants But Wont Ask For! / Bulge & Ladies / why do men lust after women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.