Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? (3784 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Cool23(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
They can also offer wahala

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Moreoffaith(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Legolast:

[size=8pt][/size]
I have been thinking about this for long
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian chicks offer to enrich the lives of their men in a relationship?

some of them can help you down your bank account balance.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by boiz2men(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
edimolu:

Lol...this write up actualli cracked me up...ok lets roll....u do have a point with this but i give u 50 outta hundred.....u can only imagine our thoughts but ud never be able to think like us or ever know what we want.....not until we let u in on it......

One thing ure missing out is.....a guy already knows what he wants wen he meets a lady....ur write up there is only relevant if its wife intended...den u would pop questions like dat.....

If am out for a sex mate u expect me to ask dose fvcked up questions ?...gp? Career?...lol

Nd stop generalising pleaaaasssseeeee grin

bros if you meet a girl for sex and u discover that she is intelligent and smart.. bros, u go change ya mind..

lets say u see one babe for bar and u wan yansh am but as una dey talk she kon tell u say she dey do masters in mech engineering for one prestigious university.. talk truth... u nor go zip up for that day concerning that babe..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by edimolu(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

bros if you meet a girl for sex and u discover that she is intelligent and smart.. bros, u go change ya mind..

lets say u see one babe for bar and u wan yansh am but as una dey talk she kon tell u say she dey do masters in mech engineering for one prestigious university.. talk truth... u nor go zip up for that day concerning that babe..
An intelligent lady weakens me...God! I fall for dem a lot....it intrigues me...but then truth be told.....i dont fall for club gals regardles d intelligence......if i meet u in a club dn its all bou sex....u shld get to know me grin....i fvck a lot cheesy
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by boiz2men(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
edimolu:

An intelligent lady weakens me...God! I fall for dem a lot....it intrigues me...but then truth be told.....i dont fall for club gals regardles d intelligence......if i meet u in a club dn its all bou sex....u shld get to know me grin....i fvck a lot cheesy

@ d bolded..

chisos.. i think say na only me...... an intelligent girl may want to unwind na...
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Top 20 Richesst African musicians and their mansions, cars, babes and wife's even orishirishu too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01C6RK4dC0k&t=351s
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

@ d bolded..

chisos.. i think say na only me...... an intelligent girl may want to unwind na...
The truth is coming out. Lots of you find intelligent girls boring, maybe because you all think she can't twerk on the dick...or something. Go to universities, nerdy girls are the most lonely, nobody dey notice them. Nobody wants to take selfie with them.

One guy that was forming likeness way back, I later discovered it was just 'exam likeness'.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by edimolu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

@ d bolded..

Yea boss u do have a point....but what can a man do?.......i hardly club cos i get busy most nights.....but then if its attractive enough.....i sure as fvck would fall for the beauty nd jugs before intelligence...lol grin
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by edimolu(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

The truth is coming out. Lots of you find intelligent girls boring, maybe because you all think she can't twerk on the dick...or something. Go to universities, nerdy girls are the most lonely, nobody dey notice them. Nobody wants to take selfie with them.

One guy that was forming likeness way back, I later discovered it was just 'exam likeness'.
Impress me ....define urself...ah mean ur kinna lady...cos u starting to bore me with this saint ish grin
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by boiz2men(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
edimolu:

Yea boss u do have a point....but what can a man do?.......i hardly club cos i get busy most nights.....but then if its attractive enough.....i sure as fvck would fall for the beauty nd jugs before intelligence...lol grin

wahala dey...

i don comot hand for ya case
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by boiz2men(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

by intelligence i dont mean a school nerd or a first class product...... ya input to the op's thread was a witty comment.... such intelligence and come back is what i term intelligence... having a gf who would say what i would have said when am not there.. thats intelligence....

if a girl can handle a witty convo... shes intelligent and we good to go..
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by edimolu(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

wahala dey...

i don comot hand for ya case
Hahahaha...safe man......fvck safe
grin
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by pocohantas(f): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2017
edimolu:

Impress me ....define urself...ah mean ur kinna lady...cos u starting to bore me with this saint ish grin
I really don't have that time to 'impress' a man or define myself...it isn't an interview. I might as well tell you what you wanna hear, just the way we package our CVs. grin
It's up to him to be attracted for whatsoever reason, we talk and know each other better.

I'm no saint either, I am no saint at all.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by boiz2men(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2017
pocohantas:

LOl...okay, now I get you. I thought you meant book smart.
Well, not everyone has a good sense of humour, male and female alike. You know there are guys that get angry at jokes?

I can also relate to that situation where you have to explain a joke. Very painful something... angry

a gal once visited me.. i was to help apply for somethg online .. i asked her for her email....

she said she didnt have email that its gmail she has...

i looked at her with disgust... just fine for nothing... no brain
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by charleff512(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Apart from sex, what else do Nigerian guys offer?
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian guys accept happily?

Like I said in another thread , both the lady offering just sex and you that is accepting are both senseless and deserving of each other. You're what you attract...

How many of you guys that ask this question, have taken your time out to ask your girl her career goals? Some of you dated series of girls in university, did you ever ask her GP or challenging courses?
How many of you have ever bought a book for your girlfriends? Let it na be that she didn't read it.

Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then start playing one mumu sex inducing movie from an old laptop.

What do some of you offer?
How many of you have resisted the urge to insert prick?
How many of you have looked a lady in the eye, tell her this relationship isn't about sex but us developing each other? Lemme see how that lady won't appreciate you in years to come.

I didn't answer your question because I know where it's aimed at.

I appreciate the civility displayed here. I wasn't in any way trying to generalize, there are wonderful Nigerian men, I know some. The summary of my rant is, it's not enough to keep blaming ladies. Ask young guys around you why they need a girlfriend, come back with the replies. If you go into a relationship for sex, she gives you sex, why complain again? Just know you're no different from her. Don't compromise your stand for orgasm, but this is quite difficult for some...they must devour every vagina that crosses their path.

As long as there is demand for sex than other virtues... sex will continue to be a commodity. We should all demand more from our partners. We must all stop nibbling on mediocrity. First step in getting that ideal person is to be an ideal person yourself. Choose your association and social circle properly, you'll be surprised at how your views would change.

The reason why some babes feel used in a sex relationship is because she sef can't see what she gained from you apart from increasing her vagina mileage. In a relationship where both parties gain a lot from each other, sex is an art, no one feels used. Break-up isn't World War because both left better...
Your reasoning is fascinating!
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by jhudit(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wow!
Nice submissions, no plenty insults here this time around. Lalasticlala my favourite mod, what do you have to say?
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Apart from sex, what else do Nigerian guys offer?
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian guys accept happily?

Like I said in another thread , both the lady offering just sex and you that is accepting are both senseless and deserving of each other. You're what you attract...

How many of you guys that ask this question, have taken your time out to ask your girl her career goals? Some of you dated series of girls in university, did you ever ask her GP or challenging courses?
How many of you have ever bought a book for your girlfriends? Let it na be that she didn't read it.

Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then start playing one mumu sex inducing movie from an old laptop.

What do some of you offer?
How many of you have resisted the urge to insert prick?
How many of you have looked a lady in the eye, tell her this relationship isn't about sex but us developing each other? Lemme see how that lady won't appreciate you in years to come.

I didn't answer your question because I know where it's aimed at.

I appreciate the civility displayed here. I wasn't in any way trying to generalize, there are wonderful Nigerian men, I know some. The summary of my rant is, it's not enough to keep blaming ladies. Ask young guys around you why they need a girlfriend, come back with the replies. If you go into a relationship for sex, she gives you sex, why complain again? Just know you're no different from her. Don't compromise your stand for orgasm, but this is quite difficult for some...they must devour every vagina that crosses their path.

As long as there is demand for sex than other virtues... sex will continue to be a commodity. We should all demand more from our partners. We must all stop nibbling on mediocrity. First step in getting that ideal person is to be an ideal person yourself. Choose your association and social circle properly, you'll be surprised at how your views would change.

The reason why some babes feel used in a sex relationship is because she sef can't see what she gained from you apart from increasing her vagina mileage. In a relationship where both parties gain a lot from each other, sex is an art, no one feels used. Break-up isn't World War because both left better...

Babe you try for this one.
Both set of people are equally guilty.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
escapefromusa:

grin

Na poor people like sex pass, cos they got nothing to give each other.

lol
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Tunagee(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Legolast:

[size=8pt][/size]
I have been thinking about this for long
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian chicks offer to enrich the lives of their men in a relationship?

Sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses / Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict / Not Good At Sex. Whats Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.