Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (82964 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by MarieSucre(f): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

Hmm, the "two being married" part is totally new information.

As for the "dying on top" part, it has not been investigated yet. In developed countries where all causes of death must be ascertained before death certificates are issued, they would have been investigated, and documented. In third world, it would simply be ascribed to diabolic powers when it may have been good ol heart attack which happens to some men with weak hearts during charged sexual encounters.
The running mad part also remains uninvestigated -yet.

Moat cases are actually for heart failure. You know heart increases its pumping rate especially since the engorged pens needs more blood.

Matthew McConaughey, the popular actor's dad also dies on top his mum. He was having sex with her.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by factwriter(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

And I'm not a Nigerian again? You mean growing up in the most juju infested part of Nigeria (if not the whole of Nigeria), I have not been tried with juju? lol
The answer to your question is simple: Why did the Europeans (very few of them in fact) capture and rule whole parts of Africa?
Do you know how many Europeans that destroyed one of the most powerful shrines (with over 2000 human heads) in Rivers state? Just ONE.
"Armed" with a gallon of fuel and a box of matches.
The villagers ran away, while the white man simply returned to Europe with the pictures which he shared gleefully with the press there.
We Africans need to take dominion over things that God put under us right from the beginning of creation.
Fear is our greatest enemy. cheesy cool

A simple but very concise explanation. Thank you my brother.

3 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by dayleke: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol..
Pples are funny...

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by jd1986(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Odeshi is a figment of your imagination. Have you seen anyone with odeshi being shot point blank in the head?
Make I hear say he no die.
Most odeshi folks are shot at while they are running and the person shooting at them is also running, this will make the shooter miss his shots giving the illusion of odeshi.
If anyone feels he has odeshi, he should stand in one spot and get shot point blank in the head. Chikena.
You Do one for school that year Abi? I dey suspect say u be OSU Boi grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Nature8(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Doctorfitz:
How science wan take explain odeshi? U people should sit down and be humble.

Abi?

Lol.. grin
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Are you saying that voodoo provocado may not trigger vaginismus causing levator ani to joystick captivus? angry
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by AreaFada2: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2017
Greene66:

Magun cannot work without the 2 being married.

Besides, not all Magun manifests in the form of trapping the two together. Some manifests in one of the parties involved dying on top(mostly the man) and some running mad (mostly the woman).

U never see anytin. Science ko.

A guy died on top a lady married to a white man, real life case here, did the oyinbo hubby do magun too? grin cheesy cheesy

Sex, especially & exciting illicit one can really overwork the heart. Like exercise. People quite normally have a heart attack during sport activities.
And the reported locking of 1929 in BMJ of London, was it a voodooo one too? cheesy grin
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Bollinger(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nothing like scientifically bros..
Na African Jazz..

Una go suffer die for Nigeria.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Greene66:

Magun cannot work without the 2 being married.

Besides, not all Magun manifests in the form of trapping the two together. Some manifests in one of the parties involved dying on top(mostly the man) and some running mad (mostly the woman).

U never see anytin. Science ko.

...and another one will make the man crow like a cock for7 times. On d 7th time, he dies.

Also.i heard of one that will make the man somersault like Aghahowa 3 times before kicking the bucket. Mafun is real no be joke.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

https://www.nigerialog.com/metro/'magun'-explained-scientifically-why-some-couples-get-stuck-during-illicit-sex/?PHPSESSID=4ec061e7061d15a5a830a32ea36bb821

All these one na grammar
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by elvis07: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Science is right. Watch TLC on DSTV u will c such cases abroad too and the pple involved will b separated
Wen d muscles has relaxed. , so are u now going to tell me is magu?

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nothing like scientifically bros..
Na African Jazz..

Why the thing no dey ever catch big men who are known to sleep with and even snatch people's wives with careless abandon?

3 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Climax11: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

https://www.nigerialog.com/metro/'magun'-explained-scientifically-why-some-couples-get-stuck-during-illicit-sex/?PHPSESSID=4ec061e7061d15a5a830a32ea36bb821

This is nothing but arrant nonsense. I am currently dating a Kenyan lady and she has taken time to explain the locking to me. According to her, it's a pure ''juju'' and nothing more nothing less. People trying so hard to attribute everything under the sun to science. SMH. The juju is a Kenyan juju hence you may not have heard about it elsewhere. 2ndly, how many single ladies have experienced this?

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by goldedprince: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2017
well, i like to be practical. neither science or juju can proof this.
now, any of the juju people wey get the charm, put it in your wife and bring her so i test.
note, your wife must not be older than 25, she must look pretty cos thats the only way i can get an erection.
ok, now lets do it and then post results here grin

4 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by LeSaint(m): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Adeoba10:
Scientifically koh, Casio ni.... Na africa science.....

Africa nor get science. Only obdurately stupid morons who believe in maguns, odeshi, money rituals and witches and wizards.
The rest of the world has moved on away from those mundane primitive myths, but no, not us.
We're the dark continent.
Yet, no one has thought of using our "science" to get us an edge in the comity of nations. Why can't we win international sporting events at will, with our "chams", or deflect disease epidemics with "odeshi", or even send a flock of witches to go haul some bulk forex from USA Treasury?
Eh? Why not? African science for mouth?

The only thing special here is our (your) idiocy. Somebody will go an murder an innocent soul just to cut off their head dk, or some other part to take to a babalawo to make him rich.
You look at the babalawo, he is retched and hungry, yet you still believe he can make you rich. You still have to give him money to live on.
If anyone has any such power, in reality, to create free money for himself or another person, such a person would immediately be on a world stage. Only morons would believe otherwise.

Some families feud among themselves perpetually over mutual suspicions of witchcraft and spooks. Yet none would admit that they are a witch or wizard. It's always the other party that is.
Let me even be bold enough to say here that, were there in fact stuff like witchcraft or real magic in existence, it would not be we Africans possessing it. Because we are too mentally lazy to be rewarded with such. We only know how to believe, take for granted or resign.
The rest of the world knows this, that's why they're so scornful when they hear us making this noise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by achieverme(m): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Where is the evidence people somersault after sex or you just believe what they show you on nollywood movies.?

Mr man, these things are real. Disbelieve them at your own peril.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by emrys2955: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Why e b say Na man face Na use @mr.ebu any way d guy like am sha
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Hugo55(m): 2:10am On Apr 30, 2017
So it was Vaginismus that happened to Mama Nkechi and Okon.

But OP o, what of Nkita. Because vaginismus and captivus dey happen to Nkita (dog). I partially agree with the scientific theory. Remember that Nkita is inversely proportional to man. Abeg no vex check the maths and reasoning.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Jabioro: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Magun in my village doesn't work like that, by the time your enemies somersaults three times or make to vomit blood or cockerel sounds..entrapment na little magun original magun science can not prove it.. The best is to be on the safe side. ..Hmmmm. thunderbolt! ha!
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Jabioro: 2:31am On Apr 30, 2017
newguy1:
Juju dey if u have never exxperince it first doesn't mean it ddoesn't exisst..all dis virgin defense mechanism na wash magun dey big tyme n it's works 100percent . Yorubas do say that it's very easy to make evil charm than to heal
Gbam! Magun in villages then very rampant, I have witnessed it not the common entrapment but somersaults one, vomiting of blood, cockerel noise, don't eat okro and so many diverse...Thunderbolt!
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Bollinger(m): 3:39am On Apr 30, 2017
mikky4764:
science will always have an explanation for everything even wen it is so glaring.

Thank God people like you are not in the multitude. If that were the case, we all would be completely and royally phucked. We would still be living in the stone age. Let me enlighten you. Galileo was seen as a heretic when he first brought up the notion that people could one day soar in the skies. To them, he was a witch because only witches fly. Think about that. Really think about the impact of that kind of thought process. With all the time, effort and funds you have invested into your education you still think like this? Then what's the point of an education? Seriously, what's the point?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Dindondin(m): 4:21am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

Very clever observation!

Do you think that jealous boyfriends wouldn't want to put Magun on their girls after spending millions on them? Wouldn't jealous lovers put this on their lovers to ward off competitors? cheesy
The question is why you've never seen this in single women.

I m not a fan of superstitious African cultured
What you posted isn't the original
Magun (Thunderbolt). Magun is the on
that killz men after cheating with. woman.
The man may summersalt, vomit blood after jumping over canal or dje after drinking water after sex.

These are the ones we hear
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Eddiecute86(m): 4:38am On Apr 30, 2017
achieverme:
Now that science has explained"stick after sex," can science also explain "somersault after sex?"

Haba bros which is somersault again ?.. Don't tell me you believed all those Nollywood craps. Nollywood been deceiving Nigerians since God knows when.

I thought i've heard it all, I just weak for the guy above.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Lionhearted: 4:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Juju is not real till you have a personal experience. Used to think that there is nothing like juju until one guy in my hostel then in Ogbomoso prepared a ring and put under a wrapped pap. We all repeatedly hit it with cutlass and the cutlass didnt enter the pap. Changed my thinking on Juju totally.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by godquality: 4:47am On Apr 30, 2017
I am more interested in how do the entangled couple get free? Magun or no magun. Science or no science.

because ice seen many videos (thanks to the new internet age) of couple entwined together but not seen any of them being free.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 30, 2017
this is trash, why does it occur only in illicit relationships, why not between a husband and wife. African voodoo cant be explained with science.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Adeoba10(m): 5:16am On Apr 30, 2017
LeSaint:

Africa nor get science. Only obdurately stupid morons who believe in maguns, odeshi, money rituals and witches and wizards.
The rest of the world has moved on away from those mundane primitive myths, but no, not us.
We're the dark continent.
Yet, no one has thought of using our "science" to get us an edge in the comity of nations. Why can't we win international sporting events at will, with our "chams", or deflect disease epidemics with "odeshi", or even send a flock of witches to go haul some bulk forex from USA Treasury?
Eh? Why not? African science for mouth?

The only thing special here is our (your) idiocy. Somebody will go an murder an innocent soul just to cut off their head dk, or some other part to take to a babalawo to make him rich.
You look at the babalawo, he is retched and hungry, yet you still believe he can make you rich. You still have to give him money to live on.
If anyone has any such power, in reality, to create free money for himself or another person, such a person would immediately be on a world stage. Only morons would believe otherwise.

Some families feud among themselves perpetually over mutual suspicions of witchcraft and spooks. Yet none would admit that they are a witch or wizard. It's always the other party that is.
Let me even be bold enough to say here that, were there in fact stuff like witchcraft or real magic in existence, it would not be we Africans possessing it. Because we are too mentally lazy to be rewarded with such. We only know how to believe, take for granted or resign.
The rest of the world knows this, that's why they're so scornful when they hear us making this noise.
Bro, na me u write this epistle for? Anyway, the more you look, the less you see..... U talk like a kid/ indomie generation..... All of you saying that there z nothing like money ritual bcus the herbalist looks poor, i pray our family will not be their victims. Those herbalist knows the repercussion of all these rituals, main reason why they don't do such.... If you wanna comfirm wetther juju dey or not, please just come to ITOKU MARKET, here in ABEOKUTA
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by linearity: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:

Not at all sir. Just that I never hear of any single woman when man don dey stuck inside punnay..

Why always the married ladies? cheesy

Other Homo sapiens like us e.g. Dogs, Cows, Ats, etc get stuck...it is a normal but rare occurrence.

It happens to white people as well, who have no affinity to juju and does not have a clue what 'magu' means.

The unique circumstances surrounding illicit relationships might be the reason we hear about it more frequently from these set of people. The guilt of having the relationship can exacerbate any any occurrence that is seems not usual.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/prostitute-gets-stuck-dead-man-during-sex-1542398

2 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by danot1030: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

grin grin

But bros have you ever seen one PHYSICALLY?

Go to Kenya, Zambia or Zimbabwe, it's common in those places, even in South Africa.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by felixomor: 5:28am On Apr 30, 2017
linearity:

Other Homo sapiens like us e.g. Dogs, Cows, Ats, etc get stuck...it is a normal but rare occurrence.

It happens to white people as well, who have no affinity to juju and does not have a clue what 'magu' means.

The unique circumstances surrounding illicit relationships might be the reason we hear about it more frequently from these set of people. The guilt of having the relationship can exacerbate any any occurrence that is seems not usual.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/prostitute-gets-stuck-dead-man-during-sex-1542398

So once somebody is "white", it automatically means the person doesn't use charms or witchcraft, right?
Just asking.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by danot1030: 5:36am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

Very clever observation!

Do you think that jealous boyfriends wouldn't want to put Magun on their girls after spending millions on them? Wouldn't jealous lovers put this on their lovers to ward off competitors? cheesy
The question is why you've never seen this in single women.

Bros i respect your intelligent post, but abeg no try adventure go married women yard cos magun dey real.

Though the get stock type is not common in Nigeria, but i have heard an interview of a case before, other more deadly types are common especially in Yoruba land.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ojeffo: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2017
What of when dogs gets stuck while fucckking, na magun be DT?... E dey happen steady naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.