Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (82943 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by dapsonlou(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
D1official:

One thing about u guys is dat u guys also lieeee a lot, which makes me wonder whose son u guys re.
Go Villa like aro izuogu in Imo state nd some
primitive dark places in Africa nd c things for ur self.
Science Cnt even study spiritual things because it doesn't even need ur brain or sight to function,bt faith nd d wisdom of d demon incharge.
Instead of u accepting D fact nd reality in ur Villa to knw if there is a way to make use of it positively. u re here talking of science.
People involved are telling hw real dis things re instead of believing them u would rather believe oyibo science, nd after u will say Dat u re free frm slavery.

My brother because most Nigerian still believe in this backward fairytales is the Reason we don't Have electricity in 2017.
Happy Sunday bro

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by D1official: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

My brother because most Nigerian still believe in this backward fairytales is the Reason we don't Have electricity in 2017.
Happy Sunday bro
LOLZ. I Dnt think so bro, because even the politicians embezzling our funds hv no beliefs whatsoever,they all could b regarded even as atheist posing inside Islam or xtianity.
To me I believe our problems in Nigeria starts with tribalism, favouritism nd oda factors.
Bt dat doesn't change d fact that spiritual things re real, it's very very very real, I even hv bn privileged to experience many myself.
Bt d fact is dat spiritual laws violates all scientific laws even from its foundation, because it doesn't even work with human reasoning, datz y scientist regard it non existence because dey cant fathom it just like God.
Never u forget that Asians still believe a lot in spiritual things,even developed nations like China.
U replied that message with a Vry good sense of humor, I appreciate dat level of maturity.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by IDnoble1: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
EKITI001:
WATCH VIDEO: A Married Woman Get Stuck With Her Boyfriend During the Sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3lTNKmf5c
And some ppl here 4 nairaland go come tell us say Charm no dey or juju no be real tin
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nigerialog: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
WOW, this post really went viral here. cheesy
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nigerialog: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

Happy Sunday bro

This is so true!
Nigerians (or Africans) just never want to question some of these things.
How can we ever solve a problem like constant power supply when we just accept these things without taking a scientific look?
Just dunno mehn.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by delishpot: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
IDnoble1:

And some ppl here 4 nairaland go come tell us say Charm no dey or juju no be real tin

Did you read the logic behind this condition? It has nothing to do with juju.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by correctguy101(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

https://www.nigerialog.com/metro/'magun'-explained-scientifically-why-some-couples-get-stuck-during-illicit-sex/?PHPSESSID=4ec061e7061d15a5a830a32ea36bb821

So much love dah nice quote... muah naijalog.
" nothing kills erection better than a good sermon" gringrin

It does give some MoGs erekçion tho... hohoho
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by correctguy101(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
D1official:

LOLZ. I Dnt think so bro, because even the politicians embezzling our funds hv no beliefs whatsoever,they all could b regarded even as atheist posing inside Islam or xtianity.
To me I believe our problems in Nigeria starts with tribalism, favouritism nd oda factors.
Bt dat doesn't change d fact that spiritual things re real, it's very very very real, I even hv bn privileged to experience many myself.
Bt d fact is dat spiritual laws violates all scientific laws even from its foundation, because it doesn't even work with human reasoning, datz y scientist regard it non existence because dey cant fathom it just like God.
Never u forget that Asians still believe a lot in spiritual things,even developed nations like China.
U replied that message with a Vry good sense of humor, I appreciate dat level of maturity.
I beg to differ on some of ur comments dearie.
Science is Spirituality, Spirituality is just yet to be understood scientific facts.

Just that religion has separated them and complicated things. If you follow Jesus' real teachings, you'll find that he was a kind of anomaly living in a primitive time. He spoke many scientific facts and as you could expect, the religious rejected him and his teachings. That's cos the religious lack common sense to deduce simple facts and that was why Jesus was never religious.

Most scientists too do make the mistake of taking the religious too serious and separate science from spirituality.

Most things seen as spiritual just two decades back are now proven scientific facts.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by 1Rebel: 3:47am On May 01, 2017
You see why nigerians are foolish?

Someone has done some research and given you a route out of ignorance. But you wholeheartedly choose to embrace and remain in your ignorance. Tufiakwa! You people are something else. God forbid.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by obailala(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2017
"...nothing kills erection better than a good sermon."

grin grin grin
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by dapsonlou(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2017
D1official:

Bro the 1st time paramedic Wheeled in Oyinbo people stuck together and the woman was shouting please don't call my husband because they needed her health care Insurance number, she insisted on paying cash lol. The 1st thing that came to my mind that day was magun, I ignorantly ask the Woman if her husband is Nigerian because where would an Oyinbo man get Magun. When I told the doctor that only the husband can free them grin my brother the shame I suffer that day while trying to explain magun to the Doctor. The Doctor gave them one injection and they free up in 30seconds later , I will never forget it the Shame of that day. I work there thru out College n bro The things you will see, Nigerian Would have Killed all the suspected Witches in their Village.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by dapsonlou(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2017
nigerialog:

This is so true!
Nigerians (or Africans) just never want to question some of these things.
How can we ever solve a problem like constant power supply when we just accept these things without taking a scientific look?
Just dunno mehn.

If you can call someone's name from the Village and they answer and die in Lagos, where are all the Politicians Still alive
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Softorgasm(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
chiraqDemon:

When i asked that question somebody gave me the most stupid answer i ever received in my life
Said that the whites paid the village heads and he kept the gods in check.
So sfrican gods collect money to abandon their ppl bah
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nigerialog: 12:20am On May 02, 2017
dapsonlou:

Bro the 1st time paramedic Wheeled in Oyinbo people stuck together and the woman was shouting please don't call my husband because they needed her health care Insurance number, she insisted on paying cash lol. The 1st thing that came to my mind that day was magun, I ignorantly ask the Woman if her husband is Nigerian because where would an Oyinbo man get Magun. When I told the doctor that only the husband can free them grin my brother the shame I suffer that day while trying to explain magun to the Doctor. The Doctor gave them one injection and they free up in 30seconds later , I will never forget it the Shame of that day. I work there thru out College n bro The things you will see, Nigerian Would have Killed all the suspected Witches in their Village.

Hahaha! THIS, my brother, is ONE proof that some of our brothers will swear never happened.
But it happened. cheesy
The medical journal article was discussing cases that happened in EUROPE in 18th century.
Why Africans in 21st century would still cling to a belief that Europeans demystified in 18th century, is a great puzzle to me!

I personally belief that when Nigerians start conducting THOROUGH autopsies before issuing death certificate (if we even issue those), most of these things will start to be demystified one after the other.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by dapsonlou(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2017
nigerialog:

Hahaha! THIS, my brother, is ONE proof that some of our brothers will swear never happened.
But it happened. cheesy
The medical journal article was discussing cases that happened in EUROPE in 18th century.
Why Africans in 21st century would still cling to a belief that Europeans demystified in 18th century, is a great puzzle to me!

I personally belief that when Nigerians start conducting THOROUGH autopsies before issuing death certificate (if we even issue those), most of these things will start to be demystified one after the other.

My guy I support the autopsies part , my agent died of glucose shock and his Children are still accusing one Rich Alhaji in my area of killing their father in his sleep. If Alhaji is not rich they would have went to his house and burn him with tire
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nigerialog: 7:34pm On May 04, 2017
dapsonlou:

My guy I support the autopsies part , my agent died of glucose shock and his Children are still accusing one Rich Alhaji in my area of killing their father in his sleep. If Alhaji is not rich they would have went to his house and burn him with tire

Shuoo! shocked

See what illiteracy and ignorance can cause.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by uzuede4(f): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Good research @op. That is the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nigerialog: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
uzuede4:
Good research @op. That is the truth.

Thank you! cheesy
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nigerialog: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Meanwhile we use this opportunity to invite new members to Nigerialog.com, one of Nigeria's newest and cleanest forums.

We have been growing steadily since 2016.

We conduct forum posting campaigns occasionally when prizes and bonuses (up to N50,000) are given away.

Don't miss out! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2018
achieverme:
Now that science has explained"stick after sex," can science also explain "somersault after sex?"

grin
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by lilliesboy(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Magun is a hoax.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ImperialYoruba: 12:56am On Oct 27, 2018
I know i should have put it on my ex girlfriend before i let her go.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by imanray37(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2019
nigerialog:

https://www.nigerialog.com/metro/'magun'-explained-scientifically-why-some-couples-get-stuck-during-illicit-sex/?PHPSESSID=4ec061e7061d15a5a830a32ea36bb821
lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.