Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (82911 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by chiraqDemon(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
The white were greedy and they invade Africa with guns and their tactical brain, why didn't Africans use their super power charms to defeat them.

Africans have been fighting ethnicity wars before white came and it was said they use charms and their gods are always behind them, why didn't it work on the white?

You can see how irrational you guys sound.
When i asked that question somebody gave me the most stupid answer i ever received in my life
Said that the whites paid the village heads and he kept the gods in check.
So sfrican gods collect money to abandon their ppl bah

3 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2017
chiraqDemon:

When i asked that question somebody gave me the most stupid answer i ever received in my life
Said that the whites paid the village heads and he kept the gods in check.
So sfrican gods collect money to abandon their ppl bah
Hahaha, they will always give you stupid answer. Some will even say juju don't work on white people. grin

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2017
chiraqDemon:

They nor just wan hear science, na why we nor de move forward. This one the proof has been brought to them, we r not saying they should even go and do research again. But nope, them still de say na jazz.
White man go go research find proof, africans go say na jazz
No mind some Africans, their brain has been brainwashed.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Of course it's scientific. And it's called african science. That a thing has a convectional scientific occurance doesn't mean it cannot be made to happen by african science. Death, madness, thunder, epilepsy, madness, air travel, just to mention but a few, all have ''scientific'' explanations. Still, they can be made to occur through african science. So OP, you may wanna think again.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by 1metre: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
If Africans indeed has super powers charm, we should have be among top developed countries but alas, Africa is still underdeveloped and backward. The white are using science and technology to develop their country you're there encouraging backwardness.

If not for science, we will still think earth is flat, no medical treatment for diseases, high rate of sickle cell.
the African person need a total emancipation from the wrong influence of the white. Until this is done, u are still under his slave influence. They brought their religion in exchange for your good treasures. U wear their clothes, eat their food and even more comfortable in speaking their language at the detriment of our value system. Say no to white influence and see how big Africa will develop as a continent.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by okrote4real: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Science should explain why Nigerians elected PMB and why there is Sango in Yoruba land.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2017
1metre:
the African person need a total emancipation from the wrong influence of the white. Until this is done, u are still under his slave influence. They brought their religion in exchange for your good treasures. U wear their clothes, eat their food and even more comfortable in speaking their language at the detriment of our value system. Say no to white influence and see how big Africa will develop as a continent.
Was it my fault or our fathers fault? Our fathers should have take away western cultures long a ago but they didn't.

China was also invaded by white folks but their forefathers didn't embrace western culture.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by linearity: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:

So once somebody is "white", it automatically means the person doesn't use charms or witchcraft, right?
Just asking.

I did mention that, the whites that it has happened to has no 'affinity with juju and does not know what magu is'.

There stories are littered all over the internet, use google. The husband and wife or girlfriend/boyfriend were surprised and had no clue what is happening until they seek a Doctor's advise, that removed the possibility of a jealous husband causing the 'harm'.

Plus, there is a pure scientific explanation to this. Before Mary Selessor twins were seen as evil. Those who gave birth to twins believed that, someone wicked who is jealous about their marriage or does not want them to have normal kids did juju against them. Some parents there actively participated in the killing of their newly born twins and cleansed themselves and in a bid to avert the curse or reverse it...until someone who had a scientific explanation to twins showed up on the scene...even at that, it took years before the practice stopped.

Today, in almost any part of the country you go to, if you attribute twins to evil or juju, you will be a laughing stock, but it was not so a few decades ago...ironically some traditional worshipers in Nigeria still believe in the twins myth.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Synord(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Lionhearted:
Juju is not real till you have a personal experience. Used to think that there is nothing like juju until one guy in my hostel then in Ogbomoso prepared a ring and put under a wrapped pap. We all repeatedly hit it with cutlass and the cutlass didnt enter the pap. Changed my thinking on Juju totally.

why didn't u record this ??
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Lionhearted: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Synord:

why didn't u record this ??
And why should I?
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Synord(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Lionhearted:
And why should I?

am sure such an incident would have marcelled you except u were specifically told by the guy not to record,most people who never believe in juju before would have recorded the new discovery ..
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ejitec16(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Show me someone with bullet proof charm let me test him with my double barrel gun.

If there is bullet proof charm, why was our forefathers taken as slaves by white colonials, why can't they use their odeshi charm to fight them? The white didn't came with charms, they came with guns and their tactics brain and succeeded in colonizing Africa.

Think my brother
bro, don't said what you don't knw.....odeshi dey 24/7
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, I thought our forefathers has spiritual powers to see future or what's coming, why didn't they see it? What happen to their gods warning them?

The white started with trading with African kings and later invade Africa, Lord Lugard used years ruling Nigeria.

All what the white used was gun and their tactical brain to colonize Africa, no charms.

Your forefathers were consumed with greed, that "spiritual powers" cannot handle.
Who shot the guns for the white men.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ejitec16(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:
well, i like to be practical. neither science or juju can proof this.
now, any of the juju people wey get the charm, put it in your wife and bring her so i test.
note, your wife must not be older than 25, she must look pretty cos thats the only way i can get an erection.
ok, now lets do it and then post results here grin
bro, don't let your proud lead you to early grave....bikonu!.....the fact is that there's pure juju for that. period.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Your forefathers were consumed with greed, that "spiritual powers" cannot handle.
Who shot the guns for the white men.
The Whites shot the guns themselves, took blacks on ships with chains on neck hands and leg and migrate them to their land.

Lol, what greed? Trading is/was a normal thing they do even till date, so I don't know what greed you're talking about. grin undecided

The white only use the opportunity they had to colonize Africa.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Malawian(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:

Not at all sir. Just that I never hear of any single woman when man don dey stuck inside punnay..

Why always the married ladies? cheesy

really? oya goan fvck Onogie Ekpoma's daughters, your own go pass "omi o" or "summersault"
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by D1official: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adeoba10:

Bro, na me u write this epistle for? Anyway, the more you look, the less you see..... U talk like a kid/ indomie generation..... All of you saying that there z nothing like money ritual bcus the herbalist looks poor, i pray our family will not be their victims. Those herbalist knows the repercussion of all these rituals, main reason why they don't do such.... If you wanna comfirm wetther juju dey or not, please just come to ITOKU MARKET, here in ABEOKUTA
Bro u actually have time to listen to the explanation of those fools, na person wey Neva c something dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Mikee7(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greene66:

Bros.. the worst thing that can happen to man is for him to deceive himself.

Spiritual stuffs cannot be scientifically explained. There have been cases where a man died on top of a woman and there was no medical explanation. And there have been cases where a sane man in his office or woman in her shop suddenly starts laughing and goes crazy. Even doctors today use spiritual powers to support their craft.

I'm not saying all cases like the above are Magun caused. Indeed we cannot conclude it's Magun as long as there is a medical explanation. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist or its a myth. It does.

Many have headache as a result of spiritual attack that no doctor can fix. Even headaches that lead to madness but because headache is something that scientifically and medically exists, that doesn't mean the spiritual version cannot manifest same applies to Magun. It may have scientific names as you mentioned but that doesn't mean it cannot manifest.

That's my point.

And indeed Magun doesn't work unless both are married and the trapping of the two is very rare when it comes to Magun. Magun mostly kills and run mad.
Chai all these superstitious people nawa ooohhh, one of the reasons Nigeria is not progressing as it should
angry
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ransomed: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Whoever is using science to explain spiritual forces should go and try the magun to prove its veracity.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by D1official: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

So oyinbo who dey stuck together use Magun too abi? Oyinbo People get stuck all the time and Ambulance is called. I use to Work at the Hospital while I was in College. At least once a week someone will coming in with a broken koboko, or Gay guys will coming in for mouse stuck in their azzhole and couples stuck together, mostly cheating wives
One thing about u guys is dat u guys also lieeee a lot, which makes me wonder whose son u guys re.
Go Villa like aro izuogu in Imo state nd some
primitive dark places in Africa nd c things for ur self.
Science Cnt even study spiritual things because it doesn't even need ur brain or sight to function,bt faith nd d wisdom of d demon incharge.
Instead of u accepting D fact nd reality in ur Villa to knw if there is a way to make use of it positively. u re here talking of science.
People involved are telling hw real dis things re instead of believing them u would rather believe oyibo science, nd after u will say Dat u re free frm slavery.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Mikee7(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lionhearted:
Juju is not real till you have a personal experience. Used to think that there is nothing like juju until one guy in my hostel then in Ogbomoso prepared a ring and put under a wrapped pap. We all repeatedly hit it with cutlass and the cutlass didnt enter the pap. Changed my thinking on Juju totally.
video? Or no dice
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Mikee7(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
quentin06:
this is trash, why does it occur only in illicit relationships, why not between a husband and wife. African voodoo cant be explained with science.
People who won't read the article and come and commeny, it's the fear and rush in illicit relationships.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by mikky4764(f): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Maxvasia post=56055445]The explanation is just abysmally idiotic as it makes no medical or scientific sense, using non existent terms and mechanisms that neither exist in the world of medicine nor realism.......an absolute mockery cry and an excruciatingly annoying attempt at insult to the intelligence of the average Nairalander. I am a Medical Doctor and i repeat.......this is absolute nonsense and a feeble attempt at relevance[/quote

God bless u]
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by 1metre: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Was it my fault or our fathers fault? Our fathers should have take away western cultures long a ago but they didn't.

China was also invaded by white folks but their forefathers didn't embrace western culture.
such renaissance can start from you. we have a silly way of making reference to other continent when the clarion call for African emancipation is mention.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by delishpot: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
ishua:
I pity these people, visit Ekiti especially Ado Ekiti, make sure you stay up to a year, then you will understand magun. There you will see men crow to death, somersault to death, drink water to death. Do you think magun it's just to stick together?

Which jungle for Ekiti you stay? Cos I stayed in Ekiti (NYSC)and I NEVER heard of this shit for one day. Not even from other Corpers. Most we heard was women getting pregnant for Corpers and such. But NEVER heard about 1 single Magun incident. So abeg, na Sodom and Gomorrah of Ekiti You stay?

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by musicwriter(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
This author is yet to read about any case that involve very educated people; eg top politicians who -by far- sleep with married women more than any other groups, professionals, bankers, doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects, and all other highly skilled professionals. Usually the victims or peasants (that is what they are really) are traders, artisans, farmers, carpenters, bricklayers, etc.

If a society believes it, it would become their own reality. You can even make what does not exist become real in your heart, even as it doen't exist.

It turned out that there are two separate biological phenomena occuring in women and men, sometimes simultaneously, to create such “entrapment” or a “locking”. The first is a rare vaginal floor spasm in woman called Vaginismus which forcefully closes (literally) the hole in the vaginal floor deep inside the vagina. The name of this muscle is called levator ani, and is a very strong muscle that inexplicably shuts down before the vagina can be penetrated in certain cases. This occurs in select groups of women. It is a form of defensive mechanism built into the woman's resistance against forced sex.

The second phenomenon at work in these cases is called joystick Captivus, and is indicated by sudden swelling of the joystick while inside the vagina during sex. The joystick simply engorges and keeps engorging until the couples are locked in place. The first known documentation of such event, according to an article discussing this phenomena in the British Medical Journal was in 1729.
Several other similar cases were also discussed in this journal article.

That is the OPINION of science, but its not the whole truth. Science doesn't know everything. What you people need to understand is that science don't make anything to happen. Scienec is simply explaining something to the best of her knowledge.

What is consistent in all of such events as discussed by researchers is that, apart from incidents that involved illicit or clandestine sex by wives, there are also cases that involve normal couples, an example of which was a young couple on a honeymoon who got trapped also.

If the science is right as you argue, it won't happen to the couple!!.

But, by far the most important finding was that these events are caused by a form of panic attack often associated with stealthy acts, especially of the amorous kind. During such encounter, the men were too excited and too eager to complete the act; while the women were too excited and often may have had strong orgasms during the act which trigger both joystick captivus and vaginismus simultaneously leading to powerful locking in place. In the case referenced earlier involving the legitimate couple, it was found that the locking only lasted for a few minutes instead of the hours associated with most publicly recorded cases. Researchers concluded that, perhaps, the legitimate couple only had incident of joystick captivus not accompanied by vaginismus.

What a society believes can also trigger this panic. If a society truly believe in their heart they'll get locked when having illicit sex, then it could trigger the atmosphere to make that happen. In other words, the charm the husband placed on the wife would work, if the wife believes it would work.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Lionhearted: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mikee7:
video? Or no dice
Your prerogative. Believe what you must.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Minemrys: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
DollarAngel:
There is only one Magun I know and that is EFFC CHAIRMAN Ibrai Magu he is stuck on the position even after Senate rejection, they have things in common that is sticking or stucking
lols, this guy u no well. Haha very funny. U made my day. Lols.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by DollarAngel(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Minemrys:

lols, this guy u no well. Haha very funny. U made my day. Lols.

It's a pleasure putting smile on your face, grin cool remain blessed

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ajl: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
As a scientist I understand and appreciate the limits of science. Science cannot explain everything in nature. Let me share a personal experience with you while I was an undergraduate student in UI. Before that incident, I have heard of people using different traditional methods to "catch" in-house thieves when things go missing in the house.

In the early '90s I was in my 3rd year in UI. There was a time some money I kept in a traveling bag went missing. That was not the first time. But that particular time I was not going to keep quiet. I shouted for everyone to hear. To my surprise, my main "paddy" with whom I used to share bed-spaces alloted to either of us back then, said we would find out who was responsible. There was usually 5 of us that lived in the room, which included an "egbon", an elderly friend from our area in Lagos who is a younger brother to my high school physics teacher. We made sure everyone was around that day. What I didn't know before then which was revealed years later is that my paddy father is a traditional chief in one of the states in Yorubaland , and not an ordinary one at that. He was a strong traditionalist. I thought it was a joke when my paddy brought out a broom, a key, and a string. He attached the key to one end of the string, and the broom to the other end. Then he held the key in one hand leaving the broom at the other end of the string in the air, dangling below until it stopped moving. Then he said he would call the names of all the occupants in the room one after the other three times. Right in our presence, he called out the names of all the occupants in the room; and t was only when he called the name of the "egbon" (the elderly roommate) that the broom started rotating, and it happened on the three occasions he called his name. Nothing happened when the other names were called. I was spell-bound.

As it turned out. It was after that incident that the two ibadan based roommate's started telling me that often when me and my paddy travelled to Lagos, the egbon was in the habit of putting on my clothes, which he never did in my presence. Nature is a finisher. Our culture thought us that "he/she that lie will steal". Is it not? The narration below buttressed that once again.

Just 3yrs ago, after about 21 yrs of the incident narrated above,, I received a phone call from the "egbon". We had just reconnected after loosing contact for so long. He needed some fund to treat his sick child in a hospital. I humbly offered to assist him. I sent him some US dollars. Much later, while discussing with my paddy who now live in Europe, our discussion veered toward the "egbon" and as usual we joked about him as he was a funny fellow. It was then my paddy who is now a staunch christian stated that there was something bordering his conscience and that he needed to tell me. He narrated how the "egbon" called him to ask for money but he couldn't help him at that point. Then the "egbon" told him that he was going to call me but just that he was not sure if I would assist him because I am a very conservative person, and that he needed to lie to me to get financial help from me. And he instructed my paddy not to tell me. So, he lied to me that is child was sick to collect money from me. As the saying goes, "he/she who lie will steal". Here is nature revealing and confirming a act commited more than 20yrs ago.

I can't say what my paddy did with the broom was a joke. My paddy after the death of his father changed his surname so that his town people will get off his back. They wanted him as the first son to take up his father's position in their hometown, which he declined. So, the broom act was not a joke. And the egbon, in his true nature revealed later by lieing to me to extort money from me that he surely could steal. Of course liers can't stop stealing. Not aware that I know that he lied to me, he called me on another occasion. The story was that a storm blew off the roof of his abode and he needed to fix it. I turned him down, and that was the last time I heard from him.

Finally we need to understand that science can't explain everything beyond our senses or the material world. It's too limited, just operating within the confines of well defined hypotheses. And if you think the elements in the white man world is the same as those that operates in black-Africa then you know nothing. The above is a personal experience from someone who can unarguably claim to be a scientist. About the Magun thing, scientific explanation may not explain what happens in all the incidents. Though it may be valid for some. And if you have a key virtue of a true scientist, be curious enough to test Magun on a cheating wife if you are unlucky to have one. Make sure you document the "experimental" conditions in your "science" notebook.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by victons(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
*PENIS CAPTIVUS*
Their is a rare occurance which have often been associated with infidelity and nemesis, intellects most a times have discredited it as mere myth whilst most people have believed it to be a punishment for sin. The case of a *PENIS CAPTIVUS*, when the penis gets stuck inside the vagina during sexual intercourse. The stories of the occurance of a penis captivus have always been told through rumors, heresays and myths as been caused by some protective spirits which are casted on a woman to prevent her from extra marital affairs and in some cases from being sexually assaulted. Rumors have always have it that the so called protective spirit (named according to the peoples culture) would get the man supernaturally stucked to the woman until they are seen by the public or until some ritual are performed on them or to appease the rightful sexual partner to either of the offenders (especially that of the woman).
The initial idea of this phenomenom might have been aroused by an actual experience which must have then been distorted due to the overt belief in spirits giving it its fictious nature. Penis captivus actually occurs when the muscles of the vagina anchors tightly on the penis than usual thereby fastening the partners and causing a painful sensation when a forced separation is attempted.
It occurs during severe orgasm(Probably the reason its found more among illegal lovers and very intimate couples). When the penis is inside the vagina it can get stucked when the muscles of the female pelvic floor contracts intensely getting the male much more incarcerated. This situation can be remedied when orgasm is over and the pelvic muscles relaxes or when blood flows back out of the penis allowing the male to withdraw safely. In some cases the woman can be anesthetized to subdue orgasm.
Penis captivus is simply a rare but unusual medical occurance which should not be confused with vaginisimus or vagina dentata as in forktales or worse still believed to be spiritual. It has no medical risk so far it was allowed to end on its own. Most cases of it is reported to occur among lower animals especially dogs and it can last from few seconds to some minutes.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by goldedprince: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
ejitec16:
bro, don't let your proud lead you to early grave....bikonu!.....the fact is that there's pure juju for that. period.
bro, this has nothing to do with pride. as nigerians we have always heard of pure juju, we even grew up to believe it. but now, some of us are becoming skeptic of it. so if you know someone that can proof it, am ready to try it out. i want to see proof dosnt mean i want to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.